Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,765 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

I Wan Buy Desk Top Computer Abeg Any Body Get? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Wan Buy Desk Top Computer Abeg Any Body Get? (783 Views)

Please Does Any Body Know How I Can Import Laptops From Abroad Or From Ebay / You Can Now Send Free Bulk Sms Using Ur Name Or Mobile Number From Ur Phone Or Computer To Any Body / Abeg I Wan Use Mtn Sim For Zain Modem (2) (3) (4)

I Wan Buy Desk Top Computer Abeg Any Body Get? by osilaboy(m): 2:08pm On Oct 15, 2007
HELLO MY FELLO NAIJAS ABEG ANY BODY GET DESKTOP COPUTER FOR SALE? I WAN BUY MAKE E BE PENTTUM 2, WITH AT LEAST 233MHZ. ABEG I DEY OWERRI AND I BE STUDENT FOR IMSU SO I WANT ANY ONE WEY BE SAY NO PASS LIKE #6500 I KNOW SAY PEOPLE WEY DEY COMPUTER WORLD FOR LAG GO LIKE GET ALL THOSE THINGS. ABEG MAKE PERSON HELP ME. NA FAIRLY USEDOOOOO
IF YOU GET AM JUST MAIL ME ON imsudiplomat@yahoo.com AND INFORM ME ABOUT HOW WE GO DO THE THING SAM SAM.OR MAKE THE PERSON JUST HALE ME FOR MY FONE 08068234305.
Re: I Wan Buy Desk Top Computer Abeg Any Body Get? by hayprof(m): 3:32pm On Oct 15, 2007
You such a Funny Dude!! cheesy cheesy

Re: I Wan Buy Desk Top Computer Abeg Any Body Get? by osilaboy(m): 2:59pm On Oct 18, 2007
PLS I AM STILL WAITING FOR ANY ONE WHO WILL OR HAVE THIS TO OFFER PLS AM WAITING ANYBODY SHOULD JUST CONTACT ME PLS FOR YOU THAT CALLED ME I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOUR MAIL WHICH YOU PROMISED INCASE YOU DID NOT GET MY E MAIL THEN HERE IS IT NOW imsudiplomat@yahoo.com THANKS
Re: I Wan Buy Desk Top Computer Abeg Any Body Get? by firstborn: 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2007
To be candid, u need to add about N12,000 to N18,000 to get what u want. The CPU alone is about that amount. But what do u need PII for?? Go for P4. with about 30,000 u can get everything. Just try.
Re: I Wan Buy Desk Top Computer Abeg Any Body Get? by dammyaking: 4:58pm On Oct 20, 2007
i am so sure you can neva get a complete p11 system 4 dat price. or do u nid the cpu alone 4 dat price. well u can get the complete 4 a price around 1500, bt you can always go 4 sometin beta, i will mail u

Computer / Law And Computers / Cisco Installation

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7