Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,249 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Natalie Nunn Exclusive Interview: ‘olu Maintain Is A Sweetheart. I Wasn’t Cheap’ - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Natalie Nunn Exclusive Interview: ‘olu Maintain Is A Sweetheart. I Wasn’t Cheap’ (1655 Views)

How Olu Maintain’s Nawti Video Failed With Natalie Nunn / New Video: Olu Maintain - Nawti [cameo Appearance By Natalie Nunn] / Yahooze Video From Olu Maintain Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Natalie Nunn Exclusive Interview: ‘olu Maintain Is A Sweetheart. I Wasn’t Cheap’ by pckid: 10:59am On Feb 01, 2012
Let’s introduce Natalie Nunn to the several new Nigerian fans of yours. Who is Natalie Nunn?

Natalie Nunn is a reality television/model/actress who graduated from the University of Southern California with 2 majors and a minor.( Communication, sociology and minor in Spanish). In college I played soccer and ran track for the university. I also have owned and operated her own clothing store. I’m a bad girl who loves to enjoy myself have fun, well rounded person and love culture.

Let’s talk growing up – parents, siblings, childhood career and challenges growing up.

Growing up I was raised in a single mother household with one older brother. We were very involved in education and sports. My mother worked two jobs to afford to take care of us and made sure we always had a roof over our head and food on the table. My father came around more when I got older, he had some hard times when I was young which caused him to not always be around,

Read the full interview here: http://questionmarkmag.com/2012/01/natalie-nunn-exclusive-interview-olu-is-a-sweetheart/

http://twitter.com/qmarkmag

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Banky W, Skales, Niyola, Shaydee At The Baddest Concert Rehearsals / Miz Giz - Pana (tekno Cover) / [video] Kiss Daniel - "4dayz" (second Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.