Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Relocating From Kano,landlords Agents, I Need Accomodation: Help - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Relocating From Kano,landlords Agents, I Need Accomodation: Help (1653 Views)

Legal Rights Of A Rent Tenants And Some Unlawful Acts Often Done By Landlords / Need Accomodation Within Lekki-ajah Axxis / Agents! I Need A Two Bedroom Flat Asap! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocating From Kano,landlords Agents, I Need Accomodation: Help by helen2012: 1:32pm On Feb 01, 2012
Hello everyone,
I am already in lagos where my sister stays with her husband, i am a widow with grown up kids and i have to start life afresh , i have never lived in a rented apartment all my life but when God says Yes no one can say no, we had terrible experience in kano and all we have left is a car (nissan infinity ) and 200 thousand naira.I have goods coming from overseas on what i trade in as a business woman . asides the fact that my son was managing his late fathers company in kano , please people , i need an accomodation with this kids i have 200k and i promise to pay up the balance within 3 months, i need a 2 bedroom apartment far away from any hausa settlers , i am not trying to be selective , but my experience in the north in 1991 kano riot , 1995 kano riot where terrible.we just need a peaceful and quite place far from reminding us of the agony of dieing friends , dead loved ones etc.My last son is on NYSC in lagos and serves with exxon mobil, assuming he was in kano , i would have lost him because he was initially posted to firm owned by labanese at the same bompai area .Thank Gog for his mercies
Please i assure you once again that i will balance up with 3 months as what i have is 200k , my goods will arrive soon and by then we could be able to relocate the remaining stuff from late husbands company to Lagos, Now am squatting with a sister married with children and my own children have to stay with others aswell, i cant let my family be seperated from me.Thanks as i wait for responses, my phone number is 08034807802, or drop your numbers and i will call immediately if you have any offer .
I have this locations at heart

1. isheri area
2. shangisha
3. ajah area
and or other locations
Re: Relocating From Kano,landlords Agents, I Need Accomodation: Help by hugooh42(m): 4:33pm On Feb 02, 2012
I will suggest that you move to somewhere like Mowe.You can still find a bedroom flat at that rate for a year .With time when your goods arrives and you dispose of them you can look for another apartment in the heart of Lagos.Goodluck!
Re: Relocating From Kano,landlords Agents, I Need Accomodation: Help by josite: 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2012
why not try this mini falt within graceland estate ajah for 350k,large compound fence and i was told very safe and only u and someone in a self contained will share the compound.kindly call 07042967856.leaving kano is a wise decision.may god restore the losses.
Re: Relocating From Kano,landlords Agents, I Need Accomodation: Help by helen2012: 4:59pm On Feb 02, 2012
Thanks for your responses, i will consider the proposals and see which is better for me
Re: Relocating From Kano,landlords Agents, I Need Accomodation: Help by josite: 5:08pm On Feb 02, 2012
u may also call mary on 08054178543 for a furnished self contain she said its available at apata st somolu.she said there is security and generator light and it is 200k.
Re: Relocating From Kano,landlords Agents, I Need Accomodation: Help by Chidoxyl(m): 6:13pm On Feb 02, 2012
3 bedroom flat (2 tenants in d compound) in Lambe, Akute, Ogun State (20 mins drive from Ojodu Berger, Isheri).

Rent:- N150,000:00k per annum.

I think this is wat U should begin with.

For inspection and subsequent meeting with the property Mandate, contact:
Chidi Ijere Daniel (CID),
First Heaven Property.
08123155598, 08034925499.
Re: Relocating From Kano,landlords Agents, I Need Accomodation: Help by lanredo(m): 3:10am On Feb 03, 2012
How wish can get you a property, however I'm working telling your story to some of Landlords. will call you if anyone of them listen. Thank God you left Kano alive many have died.
Re: Relocating From Kano,landlords Agents, I Need Accomodation: Help by helen2012: 10:40am On Feb 03, 2012
Thanks to you all, in my case am not supposed to be selective ,like some have rightly said, but been a widow has put alot of hell in my living .Basically i became a widow at age 33 so many years ago , i have not remarried and i have always wanted the best for my kids as you should understand the fact of what is happening in Nigeria as regards loosing one's husband and the consequences. I strictly need a 2 bedroom apartment , some are even taking advantage of that and offered me what is less because i said i have 200k at hand , and i get offer of a place not worth 100k which still shows the ingenuity of some, well i need a place not exceeding 450 and just one year rent , maybe that will make it more specific, as regards the self contain its good , even mini flat is okay if you can get me 2 bed room apartment or even three not exceeding my planned budget , that will be very okay.
Please pardon me if anyone is offended i am starting a new life again and still need comfort and dont want to live in a pitiable state of mind anymore.
Thanks and God bless all contributors
Re: Relocating From Kano,landlords Agents, I Need Accomodation: Help by futurehome: 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2012
Hello MA,
I feel sorry for what you are going through right now. Be confident that God is on your side and will support you if you keep your Faith in Him.
Please, would you like to live in Ajah/ Sangotedo/ Awoyaya.
Ajah is a fast developing area with great opportunities for business.
Let me know if you can then i can go all out to get you something good with your budget.
Please, don't always look back and feel bad try to see a BRIGHT FUTURE for you and your children.
ALL WILL BE WELL.
Re: Relocating From Kano,landlords Agents, I Need Accomodation: Help by helen2012: 6:33pm On Feb 03, 2012
hello sir,
thanks for your response , Ajah , Sangotedo , Awoyaya is okay aswell, please whatever you can find out on that let me know ,sure i cant give up, starting afresh is like breathing fresh air again, some are gone,
my best regards

(1) (Reply)

Executive 2 & 3br Flat To Let @ Agboyi Estate Alapere Newly Build>see Pic<. / Four Bedroom Bungalow For Sale / Land At Mawere, Opic Estate, Isheri. N2.5m Per Acre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.