Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Trust Is Imp - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Trust Is Imp (1074 Views)

Funny Picture When You Don't Trust Your Landlord's Son / This Is Why Most Guys Have Trust Issues (see Photo) / Don't Trust "Made In China" Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trust Is Imp by DorisK(f): 2:55pm On Feb 01, 2012
A woman was suspectin her husband was sleepin wt her maid cos her husband wud always say he needed cool fresh breeze at midnyt nd she always hears som freaky noise each time. So one nyt, she locked d maid in her store n laid naked in d maid's room. At night he entered nd as she was naked, he went straight to work witout sayin anytin. Wen he was done, he wanted to tiptoe away bt she held him bac n screamed, "Darlin so ds is wat yu hv been doin wt our maid ehn?!" she switched on d light nd lo, it was d gateman she held, they were both naked nd d door opened, Her husband
Re: Trust Is Imp by sutoboy(m): 3:01pm On Feb 01, 2012
seriously u re such a naughty girl

too funny

JOKE GRADE, B

keep it up projan list is comng up in ur name
Re: Trust Is Imp by bingbagbo(m): 3:02pm On Feb 01, 2012
JOKE GRADING: F

REMARKS: C AND P
Re: Trust Is Imp by sutoboy(m): 3:09pm On Feb 01, 2012
Doris dear dont mind him

he don smoke mary jane today
Re: Trust Is Imp by bingbagbo(m): 3:32pm On Feb 01, 2012
sutoboy:

Doris dear dont mind him

he don smoke mary jane today

ARE YOU TALKING WITH ME? angry
Re: Trust Is Imp by sutoboy(m): 3:34pm On Feb 01, 2012
correct your English mehn
Re: Trust Is Imp by bingbagbo(m): 3:48pm On Feb 01, 2012
sutoboy:

correct your English mehn

are u talking with i? angry angry
Re: Trust Is Imp by sutoboy(m): 3:50pm On Feb 01, 2012
not funny at all

u don dey tak am as joke

olodo oshi

1 Like

Re: Trust Is Imp by Jammiiee(m): 9:37am On May 07, 2017
Lol cheesy I see, dts good to know tho I love beans as well n majority of ladies I know, run away from it angry

Let her explain to her husband how she thought it was him now, it's that simple angry

Couldn't quote u thr so had to come here, nl palava angry
DorisK:
A woman was suspectin her husband was sleepin wt her maid cos her husband wud always say he needed cool fresh breeze at midnyt nd she always hears som freaky noise each time. So one nyt, she locked d maid in her store n laid naked in d maid's room. At night he entered nd as she was naked, he went straight to work witout sayin anytin. Wen he was done, he wanted to tiptoe away bt she held him bac n screamed, "Darlin so ds is wat yu hv been doin wt our maid ehn?!" she switched on d light nd lo, it was d gateman she held, they were both naked nd d door opened, Her husband

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Boko Boy (very Funny) Lol / Form Filling/jjc Thief / Nairaland Second Semester Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.