Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,798 members, 7,862,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:35 PM

Painful Body Experience - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Painful Body Experience (962 Views)

Painful Urination, Fever, Red Eyes / She Died 18 Yrs... So Painful To All Unizik Students / Painful Menstruation Is It Normal?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Painful Body Experience by Nobody: 1:06am On Feb 02, 2012
My Experience(Tooth Extraction).
I've had signs of toothache since June 2011. Few months ago(Monday, 23rd of January, 2012), I made up my mind to extract/pull it out.
I left my house to Lagos General Hospital in Apapa, Lagos State, to get the job done. I thought it would be a nice experience.
Getting there, I took a card, answered some questions, bla bla bla.
Finally I found myself lying down in a bed/chair in the extraction room. The doctor, after few minutes of injecting the affected area, brought his instrument to get the job completed.
The sight of the instrument made my heart jump to my mouth. As he used the first one on me, I felt pain that shook my brain. I held the doctors hand and pleaded with him to stop. The doctor injected the affected part again and tried extracting it but I cried out the more.
The doctor saw that I couldn't withstand the pain so he told me to go home and come back on Friday. My brother who came with me insisted, and told the doctor that he can't take me home achieving nothing. As for me sha, I accepted the 'come back on Friday' but my brother refused to that, rather, he cheered me up to try it once more. He begged the doctor who came back to continue his extraction on my tooth.
This third time, my hands and legs were held together by the nurses around. The extraction process was a very painful experience to me. Finally, after all my 'let-me-go' fight, the tooth was finally pulled out.
Since then, I told myself that even if it means brushing ten times a day, I'll do it, because I don't want to experience that very painful moment again.
Ciao.
What's your own painful experience, FEEL FREE TO POST YOURS!
Re: Painful Body Experience by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 04, 2012
January 23rd, 2012 is a day I won't forget in a hurry!

(1) (Reply)

................ / Any Pill To Aid In Losing Weight Very Fast? / ..........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.