Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

2d/3d Art Gallery - Art, Graphics & Video (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 2d/3d Art Gallery (110026 Views)

Second Ad Contest Gallery & Results / 2d Traditional/Classical Animation Corner. / Attention: Abuja Animators/graphic Artists (2d & 3d) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:36pm On Mar 23, 2010
[size=13pt]and this time again , here's another of my work , though i've been working on these stuffs for years now. . . wink[/size]

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by zPixel(m): 7:21pm On Mar 23, 2010
^^for real
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by yemo90(m): 8:00pm On Mar 23, 2010
apartments

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Realtechie: 11:02pm On Mar 23, 2010
Find all the gadgets you need to join the 3D trend at http://www.discountNG.com

over 815 3D related products - 3D Graphic cards, 3D LCD monitors, 3D Software and more

Over 45,000 Computer and related products. All imported from the US
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:28pm On Mar 23, 2010
[size=13pt]Yeah man------ wink wink wink[/size]
zPixel:

^^for real
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:56pm On Mar 26, 2010
[size=13pt]cnario you are doing a very good work. . . my deepest concern is you should keep it up and bring out the best of the best. . .

I believe we can work together some day. . . smiley
[/size]
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:07pm On Mar 26, 2010

[size=13pt]Here's another stuffs from my very handwork. . . . wink[/size]
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by tushbobo(m): 3:25pm On Mar 26, 2010
An office building i designed -to be located in bayelsa

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by tessybrown(m): 1:17pm On Mar 27, 2010
Staff wanted,staff wanted,staff wanted. Visit here 4 more http://ladieshood.waphall.com and catch ur fun as a STAFF.
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by ndgfx(m): 6:12pm On Mar 27, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]and this time again , here's another of my work , though i've been working on these stuffs for years now. . .  wink[/size]

Ogaga, let me make this very clear.
There is a branch of designing known as Typography which i happen to practice whenever i get the chance. It's a great form of design. Rilly lovely. That's not what you're doing. Since i've seen your pictures (bços they're definitely not designs or works of art), it's like you're trying to bore us constantly with how to spell your name. This is not dsign. I can't read it, i can't understand it, and all i see is your name (which by chance of cosmic coincidence, is the same one as your user name!) and badly used colors. Try and be innovative. If you've been doing this for years then you probably have been surrounded by bad friends or worse, outdated media.

So, at the risk of flaming you in this thread, i'll say i've got one word for you.
it has six letters in it.
In it's usage it's usually followed by three exclamation marks.
Literally, it means "never bring a knife to a gun fight"
-->
[size=25pt]LAMER!!![/size]
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by noblechief(m): 8:22pm On Mar 27, 2010
tobbie ,i how do u ink ur works with system applications
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by noblechief(m): 8:53pm On Mar 27, 2010
grafikon, i ve seen ur azuka video on utube, it really make sense, seems u 're into 3d only, well done bro
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by yemo90(m): 2:42pm On Mar 28, 2010
ASCENT studio specializes in providing 3d modeling services to meet various needs of architects, home builders, and engineers. Our experienced team can understand your requirements and offers comprehensive and customized architectural CG services at competitive prices and within short turnaround time. ASCENT studio follows CAD standards as per your specifications and ensures various elements on the drawings are layered as per your guidelines to maintain consistency and integrity.

Our outsourcing studio is equipped with powerful Autodesk Revit Architecture and experienced BIM consultants. Our BIM experts work with you collaboratively; understand the critical building practices; make recommendations of how the preset process can be improved leading to better solutions. Floor planning is the pivotal component in a construction document set. Revit's smart building components and 3D parametric model expedite the floor planning and schedules. ASCENT studio provide affordable 3D images and animated walkthrough videos services including:

* Outsourcing Consultancy
* Architectural 3D Design
* 3D Modeling and Animation
* AutoCAD Drafting Services
* CAD outsourcing & CAD drafting
* Shop Drawings
* 3D Training

For any comments on this press release, please contact.

Folayemi .A
ASCENT studio
234-(0)802-318-0128
folayemi@ascentstudiong.com
www.ascentstudiong.com
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by ebefemonis(m): 5:49pm On Mar 28, 2010
MAYBE CNARIO CAN GIVE ME A CLASSIC KIND OF PLAYERS (JUST SIMPLE TYPE),
I WILL LOVE TO SEE THE SAMPLE COPY ,
THIS IS A SERIOUS DEAL AND U WILL BE HAPPY TO DEAL WITH ME,
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by realkola: 6:22pm On Mar 28, 2010
IM AN INFORMATION MARKETER.IM GALD TO LET YOU KNOW THAT U CAN GET 180,000 NAIRA EVERY MONTH ON 2,000,000 NAIRA FOR EXAMPLE, IF YOU HAVE IT FIXED WITH A PARTICULAR MICROFINACE BANK.I WILL GIVE YOU ALL THE INFORMATION FOR THIS 9 PERCENT INTEREST RATE ON ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU FIXED WITH THEM.THEY ARE RELIABLE I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH THEM FOR A YEAR NOW.I WILL COLLECT 50,000 NAIRA CASH BEFORE I RELEASE THE INFORMATION.CALL TUNDE 08037717482.
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:30am On Mar 29, 2010
[size=13pt]OK! sIR. . . . wink[/size]
nd.gfx:

Ogaga, let me make this very clear.
There is a branch of designing known as Typography which i happen to practice whenever i get the chance. It's a great form of design. Rilly lovely. That's not what you're doing. Since i've seen your pictures (bços they're definitely not designs or works of art), it's like you're trying to bore us constantly with how to spell your name. This is not dsign. I can't read it, i can't understand it, and all i see is your name (which by chance of cosmic coincidence, is the same one as your user name!) and badly used colors. Try and be innovative. If you've been doing this for years then you probably have been surrounded by bad friends or worse, outdated media.

So, at the risk of flaming you in this thread, i'll say i've got one word for you.
it has six letters in it.
In it's usage it's usually followed by three exclamation marks.
Literally, it means "never bring a knife to a gun fight"
-->
[size=25pt]LAMER!!![/size]
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:32am On Mar 29, 2010
[size=13pt]Ok here is one of my works. . . .do you like me wink cheesy[/size]
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by grafikdon: 2:15am On Mar 30, 2010
The Business and Pleasure Chic. I have a feeling I have posted some of these somewhere, just can't figure out where undecided

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by grafikdon: 2:23am On Mar 30, 2010
Partial epic/fantasy concept art

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by ndgfx(m): 1:17pm On Apr 13, 2010
@Cnario
can i commish you to do an interface for me?
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 16, 2010
nd.gfx:

@Cnario
can i commish you to do an interface for me?

Of course. Why not send me an email about what you want.
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Jydekris(m): 6:53pm On Apr 16, 2010
@cnario, I like your GUIs

These are characters from the short animation clip 'Manya' by Jydekris

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by tundejayz: 11:50pm On Apr 16, 2010
una don dey turrn to winch small small
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by yemo90(m): 7:56pm On Apr 18, 2010
3d designs

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:06pm On Apr 20, 2010
[size=13pt]here's one of my hand work. . . .i did the sketching . smiley[/size]
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:09pm On Apr 20, 2010
wink wink wink
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by ndgfx(m): 4:08pm On May 13, 2010
Another vecktor i did with 2 renderings

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by justbones(m): 12:37pm On May 20, 2010
this is a painting/airbrushing i completed recently

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (41) (Reply)

Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs / Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge / Black Art (painting Only Please!) :D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.