Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Rules To Wearing To Skinny Jeans (guys) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Rules To Wearing To Skinny Jeans (guys) (1839 Views)

What You Didn't Know About Skinny Jeans / Skinny Jeans On Men: Cool Or Not Cool? / Guys On Skinny Jeans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rules To Wearing To Skinny Jeans (guys) by Giddimint: 12:25pm On Feb 02, 2012
Skinny Jeans
I grew up with my grand-mum in the house and I remember her cringing while watching those old WWF wrestling matches when she'd see the wrestlers in their "briefs". She always used to say that one day, people would go Unclad. I used to brush her remarks aside as comments from an "old woman". Sadly, I think she saw the future. I like to think I am fashionable, but if wearing skniny jeans such as the one above is what it means to be fashionable these days, then you can count me out. Dayuuum!!!!! WTF?

If you plan on being one of these brave skinny-jean-wearing fellas, at least let us help you get the look right. As in, not looking like you’re wearing women’s jeans and keeping your private parts concealed.

DON’T: Pair bold-colored skinny jeans with equally bold contrasting shades and prints.

colored skinny jeans with equally bold contrasting shades and prints.

DO: Mix colored bottoms with neutral pieces.

Last but not least…

DON’T: Be blind to the fact that you are suffocating (and exposing) your Cores in too-tight, ill-fitting skinnies.

DO: Pay attention to the way skinny jeans fit you. Opt for some breathing space.

This is our 2cents and we hope you find it useful. God bless Nigeria.

You can follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/giddimint.

(1) (Reply)

Are Suntan Tm & Hc Shirts Of Low Quality Or What? / 16 Makeup Tricks Every Woman Should Know / Church Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.