Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

This Month Every Spiritual Blessing Shall Become Physical. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Month Every Spiritual Blessing Shall Become Physical. (1171 Views)

Everything That Is Empty In Your Life Shall Become Full - Pastor E. A. Adeboye / 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse / A Prayer For A Financial Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Month Every Spiritual Blessing Shall Become Physical. by CyberWord(m): 1:17pm On Feb 02, 2012
You have heard what God's word can do,It is time to see what God's word is doing in your life.This month every spiritual blessing shall be converted to the physical in Jesus mighty name.

There are months and there are certain months.This month has certain things to offer.No month is like the other because of the certain things that it is loaded with.This month is a month where all your spiritual blessings shall be converted to the physical.Everything that you believed God for which you have not yet seen shall be visible,they shall be tangible.It is a month where you will see the evidence of God's visitation,you will see the evidence of an answered prayer.It is a month where you will see the word of God working practically in your life.You have heard what the word of God can do,but this month you will see what the word of God is doing in your life and your family.You will see the biggest form of breakthrough this month in Jesus mighty name.Your enemies shall suffer the biggest form of loss this month in Jesus name.

Hinderances shall be removed from the way for you to go forward.You will see the thing that is responsible for your stagnation or limitation,you will see the evil in that ungodly relationship and you will be empowered to break it.Until lot left Abraham,he didn't see the physical manifestation of God's blessings even though he had been blessed.Genesis 13:14.From this moment you shall begin to see the blessings of God manifesting in the physical.Your faith shall be perfected.I can't wait to see mine,I don't know about you.Pray this prayer with me;" Oh LORD GOD my creator please show me the physical proof of your blessings.Let every prophecy concerning me in your word become physical so that the people around me will glorify you.Let my testimony save,heal and deliver people in Jesus precious name.Welcome to another great moment.The glory of this month shall be greater than the former. BB-PIN is 21322745
Re: This Month Every Spiritual Blessing Shall Become Physical. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 02, 2012
Amen brother! May you receive tenfold of what you have prayed for us in Jesus name.
Re: This Month Every Spiritual Blessing Shall Become Physical. by manmacho: 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2012
A long Amennnnnnnnnnnn to that.

God bless you Bro. you have just confirmed my expectation for the Month.

Not too long we will come back at the end of the month to share our various testimonies about the goodness of God.
Re: This Month Every Spiritual Blessing Shall Become Physical. by mirob(f): 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2012
A big Amen to that,God will surely bless you too.

(1) (Reply)

Was Jesus Christ A Copy Of Horus, Mithras, Dionyssus And Other Pagan Gods? / Hidden Truth Of How We Been Robbed By Men Of God (pastors). / Is Money Making Ritual The Only Way To Instant Wealth In Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.