Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

University Of Jos, Post Ume Date Postpone. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Jos, Post Ume Date Postpone. (5620 Views)

University Of Jos Post-utme For 2015/2016 Academic Session / Futminna Post Ume Date Is Out / Futa Post-ume Date Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Jos, Post Ume Date Postpone. by dayo23(f): 8:31pm On Oct 15, 2007
This is to informed those that are anxiously waiting for the university of jos 2007/2008 post ume, should know that there will be no post ume screening test this year,the directive came from THE NUC that unijos must finish the 1st semester and be in the 2nd semester b4 embarking on the screening examination. So d screening test will likely comes up by january next year.
from DY
Re: University Of Jos, Post Ume Date Postpone. by remedies4a(m): 6:33pm On Oct 16, 2007
pls what is the source of this news
Re: University Of Jos, Post Ume Date Postpone. by dayo23(f): 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2007
Just wait and see if jos will conduct there post ume this year or not,Na from were them dey get news? silly question.
Re: University Of Jos, Post Ume Date Postpone. by clickjane: 8:58am On Oct 17, 2007
Hey Dayo, thanks for the info and beside i don't know why other people talking as if they are kids or something, You are right, my friends wife is in the school and she told me the same thing that they haven't round up there last session and after the last session then, the school is gonna enroll the POST UME for fresh student and that's gonna be by January, though she was saying that POST UME STUDENT have start praying cos if they strike again, then might further POSTPONED again till quarter of next years break and that will be around April/May next year. Anyway, i got to go right now, cos i got alot to do on my desk, talk to you guys later.
Re: University Of Jos, Post Ume Date Postpone. by ibgoodnews(m): 12:21pm On Oct 17, 2007
i guys its quiet good to hear fom some of u and i think u are all good. but what i heard on sunday 14 oct there is interview conduct by punch with the scholl vc he said the day of the post jamb will be anounce in 2 weeks time i think u should wait and see what will come of it thanks.
Re: University Of Jos, Post Ume Date Postpone. by yemzeben(m): 3:27pm On Oct 18, 2007
hi nairalanders thanks for the information.pls keep us informed about new developments. thanks
Re: University Of Jos, Post Ume Date Postpone. by clickjane: 6:44pm On Oct 18, 2007
Hey Guys, i just got an info that the Post UME will be commencing on Thursday 25th of October, 2007 and the form is going to be sold in the skool. I guess this is sudden, although i have tried calling my friends in the school, is only 1 of them that gave me the info and i still need to get more fact from the others before Thursday, You can call me on 08028443001 or probably get your own facts from the school. thnx
Re: University Of Jos, Post Ume Date Postpone. by remedies4a(m): 4:15pm On Oct 19, 2007
when i was asking what is the source of dayo's information, some less informative people like clickjane and dayo were attacking and saying all sort of things. anyway i dont blame them, its thier own level of maturity.

see below for the informations need;

Screening of candidates for 2007/08 UME admission

This is to inform all candidates who chose the University of Jos as their first choice University in the 2007/2008 UME and scored 160 and above, that they are invited for screening exercise as follows:

DAY ONE
Thursday October 25th, 2007 - Humanities: Faculties of Arts, Education and Law

DAY TWO
Friday, October 26th, 2007 – Sciences: Faculties of Environmental Sciences, Natural Sciences, Medical Sciences and Pharmacy.

DAY THREE
Saturday 27th October, 2007 – Social Science based courses.

VENUE

Candidates are to report on the dates and venues shown below:

Day 1
25th October 2007
Faculty of Arts Fac.of Arts & Soc. scienceS, Geology
and Mining, Special Education, Cisco
Lab.
English
History
Religious Studies
French
Linguistics
Mass Communications
Theatre Arts

Faculty of Education EDR 1-4
Arts and Social Science Education
Science and Technology Education
Special Education and Rehab. Sciences

Faculty of Law LR 1 & 2, UA, MPA, A1 & CT 1

Day 2
26th October, 2007
Faculty of Environmental Sciences Faculty of Environmental, Sciences
Lecture, Rooms/Labs./Studio
Architecture
Building
Geography and Planning

Faculty of Natural Sciences Fac.of Arts & Soc. scienceS, Geology
Lab
Botany
Chemistry
Computer Science
Geology and Mining
Industrial Chemistry
Mathematics
Microbiology
Physics
Statistics
Zoology

Faculty of Medical Sciences Pharmacy and Medical Sciences
facillities
MBBS
Biochemistry
Nursing

Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences MPA, UA, A1, CT 1-3, EDR 1- 3

Day 3
27th October 2007
Faculty of Social Sciences
Accounting Fac.of Arts & Soc. scienceS, Geology
Lab.
Economics MPA, UA, LLR 1-3, LPG 1 & 2, CT 1-3, FBR
Management Sciences Zoology Labs, Botany Labs, Remedial
Labs, Geography Labs, A1
Sociology Centre for Continuing Education
Political Science Medical Sciences, Pharm. Sciences,
EDR1 -3
Psychology Demonstration Secondary School

TIME

9.00 a.m. prompt on each day

REQUIREMENTS

Come with the JAMB result slip and JAMB Examination notification slip
Come along with one (1) passport photograph (preferably the one used on the JAMB form).
Complete a Screening Form on-line. Completed forms will serve as your ID permit to participate in the UME post JAMB screening exercise. Payment at the designated banks below will give you access code. The form is available on-line from Friday 19th October, 2007.
Completing the on -line Screening form:

a. Pay a total of N1,500.00 into any of the under listed banks to obtain an Access Code : Access, Covenant University Community, Ecobank, First City Monument, GTB, Intercontinental, Sterling, Oceanic,UBA Group, Skye, South-West Ikoyi Community, Union, Unity, Platinum/Habib, Wema and Zenith Bank.

b. Use the Access Code obtained from the bank as your authentication to log into the University Website http://www.unijos.edu.ng/umescreening to fill the online form.

c. Complete the form following the instructions on the website

d. Print two copies of the confirmation page after submitting and come along with them to the screening venue.

Come along with a pencil and eraser.
NOTES

* Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening automatically forfeits his/her chance of being considered for admission.

* Anyone caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate so impersonated will also lose his/her chance of being considered for admission into the University.

* Keep your Access Code to check the screening result subsequently

* Do not come to the screening venue with any GSM phone.

Z. D. GALAM
Registrar

UNIVERSITY OF JOS
OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
P.M.B. 2084, JOS – NIGERIA

October 17, 2007
Re: University Of Jos, Post Ume Date Postpone. by omokpia(m): 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2007
remedies you dont need some1 to tell you what you already know.all you have to do is just tell them and leave them to their faith.the most important issue is WE ARE SUPPOSE TO MEET ONE ANOTHER on that day so we cud discuss and get to know about the skool and see if any lecturer can help us with our admission,hope you know what i mean. as 4 me i will be going there on wednesday and my number is 08024768761 or 07031036215.see u there.

(1) (Reply)

Total Scholarship 2020/2021 Discussion Thread / NANS Critiicse Obaseki, Wants AAU Lecturers’ 16-Month Salary Arrears Paid / Common Errors In English Language Most Common Among Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.