Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Arik Air Stewardess Jailed For Cocaine Smuggling - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Arik Air Stewardess Jailed For Cocaine Smuggling (11634 Views)

My Near Crash Experience With Arik Air Yesterday / Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) / 10 Most Attractive Airlines Stewardess. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arik Air Stewardess Jailed For Cocaine Smuggling by GWslim(f): 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2012
This is for her private use, i doubt is for commercial purpose but it is risk to go that far.
Re: Arik Air Stewardess Jailed For Cocaine Smuggling by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 03, 2012
She's just unfortunate that's all. 80% of the 'flashy' folks we see and admire everyday on the streetts riding great cars and living the 'successful' lifestyle are into one illegality or the other - that is a categorical fact, at least in Nigeria. The girls that aren't doing it are giving punny to and identifying with guys that are doing it, so it's all one and the same. It's just that anyone willing to do the crime should also be prepared to do the time if all goes wrong.

Meanwhile, how come some of you think she would have been £250k richer if her trip had been successful, na beans? She was merely a courier, not the owner of the merchandise; and her commission wouldn't have been more than 10 - 15 % of the monetary value of the merchandise she was trafficking. Anyways.
Re: Arik Air Stewardess Jailed For Cocaine Smuggling by sirp2007: 3:20pm On Feb 03, 2012
Meanwhile, how come some of you think she would have been £250k richer if her trip had been successful, na beans? She was merely a courier, not the owner of the merchandise; and her commission wouldn't have been more than 10 - 15 % of the monetary value of the merchandise she was trafficking. Anyways.
[quote][/quote]

true talk.
Re: Arik Air Stewardess Jailed For Cocaine Smuggling by sirp2007: 3:25pm On Feb 03, 2012
GWslim:

This is for her private use, i doubt is for commercial purpose but it is risk to go that far.

l beg to disagree with u.its purely for sales,besides d stuff is not even for her,she is just an exchange medium.
Re: Arik Air Stewardess Jailed For Cocaine Smuggling by Abuse: 3:29pm On Feb 03, 2012
She has disgraced her people of Arochukwu in Abia State not me. Every body carry your cross. Maybe when she returns back home,so will become president. You know we have a history of ex-prisoners becoming presidents. I like UK Justice system.

Re: Arik Air Stewardess Jailed For Cocaine Smuggling by obongoboy: 4:24pm On Feb 03, 2012
Imagin the time it took them to try her and jail her. tumbs up up up for a gov that is thinking of tomorrow. Does it mean black man does not like good things? If she was cought in lagos i bet u she woun't be in jail. she can only loose her job.
Re: Arik Air Stewardess Jailed For Cocaine Smuggling by dayokanu(m): 5:35pm On Feb 03, 2012
Na wa ooo
Re: Arik Air Stewardess Jailed For Cocaine Smuggling by claremont(m): 8:53pm On Feb 03, 2012
Do the crime, pay the price. UKBA don use this girl shine! grin
Re: Arik Air Stewardess Jailed For Cocaine Smuggling by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 03, 2012
Re: Arik Air Stewardess Jailed For Cocaine Smuggling by ajanaku2(m): 10:04pm On Feb 03, 2012
Brave unfortunate B.itch!. . .I admire your Courage. . .
Re: Arik Air Stewardess Jailed For Cocaine Smuggling by kizito96(m): 10:39pm On Feb 03, 2012
Suite her good
Re: Arik Air Stewardess Jailed For Cocaine Smuggling by IYANGBALI: 3:08pm On Feb 04, 2012
thank God her post don dey vacant for arik air be that,now i can posses my possesion grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arik Air Stewardess Jailed For Cocaine Smuggling by no1madman(m): 6:04pm On Feb 04, 2012
pro01:

She's just unfortunate that's all. 80% of the 'flashy' folks we see and admire everyday on the streetts riding great cars and living the 'successful' lifestyle are into one illegality or the other - that is a categorical fact, at least in Nigeria. The girls that aren't doing it are giving punny to and identifying with guys that are doing it, so it's all one and the same. It's just that anyone willing to do the crime should also be prepared to do the time if all goes wrong.

correct!some people think say dem sabi. . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ethiopian Airlines Flight Schedule/prices To Enugu / Austria To Train 1000 Nigerian Irregular Migrants Before Repatriation / Youths Protest Terrible Condition Of Benin-Sapele Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.