Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Share Transfer: Way Out. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share Transfer: Way Out. (734 Views)

Youth Unemployment In Nigeria: Shocking Statistics And Way Out / The Only Way Out Of POVERTY For Nigerians! / I Spend So Much Money On Bulk Sms For My Business, The Way Out ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Transfer: Way Out. by tonyjon(m): 1:28am On Oct 16, 2007
i bought some shares some years back and i now want to transfer it ti my friend. i have the certificate with me and i dont want to involve any broker.how should i go about it.

tonyjon.
Re: Share Transfer: Way Out. by madeonline(m): 7:53am On Oct 16, 2007
Either you or your recipient friend must get in touch with a broker. Get CSCS account opened for the two parties. Lodge the Certificate in your account and use a letter of authority (from you to the broker) to get the stock transfered to your friend's account.

Alternatively, get in touch with companies that have fund trustee section and they manage the process on your behalf. I can however assure you that the process is not as cumbersome as you think. You could get in touch with me if you need some expertise assistance.

Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Egold For Sale(urgent) / Re: Paypal Opening In Nigeria.do You Want To Know More? / Is Network Marketing Just A Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.