Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,648 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:42 AM

Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. (8663 Views)

Our Leaders The Traitors / African Traitors Who Betrayed Muammar Qadaffi And Sold Out Africa / Nigerians Sentenced To Death For Drug Dealing: ALL OF THEM IGBOS - SHAME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. by maipeople(m): 1:23pm On Feb 04, 2012
all of you are not serious, abi you people are high on something? anybody who mention a traitor without putting IBB and Abacha as no 1 needs his head to be checked, especially IBB cos he is no 1 enemy of all mankind.
Re: Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. by swintiney: 2:13pm On Feb 04, 2012
You sounded intelligently, well done! But 4 those igbos & yorubas who always play tribalism, i wish either of ur parents is from these two tribes so u could say ur father is a traitor 4 marrying ur mother or vice versa. I see a future none tribal nation ahead!
Re: Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. by MrResource(m): 2:40pm On Feb 04, 2012
Heroes:

Ghadaffi
Nelson Mandela

Traitors:

PAul Biya angry
OBJ angry
IBB angry
NOI angry
Mobutu angry
Re: Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. by velo10: 2:47pm On Feb 04, 2012
Heroes
Muammar Al-Gaddafi
Muhammadu Buhari
Obafemi Awolowo
Nelson Mandela
Thabo Mbeki
Chkwuemeka Ojukwu
Kwame Nkrumah
MKO Abiola
Fela Anikulapo-Kuti

Traitors
Ebele Goodluck Jona
Outarra
Idi Amin
Mobutu
OBJ
Charles Taylor
Re: Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. by panafrican(m): 3:22pm On Feb 04, 2012
Hertz U:

Hero_ Sen Barack Hussein Obama
Traitor_ President Barack Hussein Obama
angry 100 % agreed, bro !
Re: Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. by Socratez20(m): 4:00pm On Feb 04, 2012
Heroes include
1.Nelson Mandela
2.Kenneth Kaunda
3.Gani Fawehimi
4.Thomas Sankara
5.Kwame Nkrumah
6.Bongoos Ikwue
7.Obafemi Awolowo and finally,

Traitors
1. All nigerian leaders
2.Idi aminu
3.Sani Abacha
4.outarra
5.Chales Taylor
6.Baba
7.All those dt betrayed Africa
Re: Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. by Dyamante(f): 4:14pm On Feb 04, 2012
Heroes

-The late Wangari Maathai from Kenya
-Nelson Mandela
-Laurent Kabila

Traitors
Yoweri Museveni
Paul Kagame
Joseph Kabila
Former president Moi of Kenya
Re: Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. by slimyem: 4:38pm On Feb 04, 2012
ajanaku2:

Heroes:

Obafemi Awolowo. . .Baba Agba!. . .Iba oooo. . .Much Respect!. . .One of the reasons I'm proud to be YORUBA. . .He's the only reason My late Grandfather spoke very good English even at 90 years of Age (Free and compulsory Education) grin grin grin. . . The Only reason My Dad and Uncles passed through IFE without paying a Dime in School Fees. . .

Odimegwu Ojukwu. . .One of the few Africans I revere and adore so much. His Tencaity and Doggedness is second to none. . .Even though He lost the War, His Legacies would forever remain indelible in the Hearts of the Ibos. . .

Traitor: Gen. Sani Abacha. . . A cold-hearted Murderer. . .A Devil's Incarnate!. . .A Boko Haram!
the only unbiased post on here.
My heroes-
Awolowo
Gani Fawehinmi
Tai Solarin.
Traitors-
IBB
Abacha
Re: Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. by slimyem: 4:39pm On Feb 04, 2012
another hero-Fela Anikulapo-Kuti
Re: Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 04, 2012
My heroes are:

Herbert Macaulay
Obafemi Awolowo
Gani Fawehinmi
Nelson Mandela
Thomas Sankara
Jerry Rawlings
Julius Nyerere
Thomas Mbeki
Kenneth Kaunda
Mallam Aminu Kano
Tai Solarin
Anthony Enahoro

Villians
Blaise Campaore
IBB
OBJ
Abacha
GEJ
Eyadema
Omar Bongo
Re: Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. by HighChief4(m): 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2012
Heroes:

Odumegwu Ojukwu
Jomo Kenyatta
Dr. Steve Biko
Brother Leader, Ghadaffi
Nnamdi Azikiwe
Herbert Marcauley
Idris Aloma
Gani Fawehnmi

Traitors:

Adekunle
Yakubu Gowon
Obasanjo
Awolowo
Sani Abacha
Samuel Doe
Idi Amin
Re: Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. by category(m): 6:42pm On Feb 04, 2012
Heroes:
Telsim Fatusi
Victor Ikpeba
Joseph Dosu
Kanu Nwankwo
Austin Okocha
Celestine Babayaro
Mubi Okparaku etal

Traitors
Sanni Keita
Yakubu Ayegbeni
Berti Voghts.
Furo Iyenemi
Azubuike Oliseh
Austin Eguaveon(USA 94 vs Italy
Re: Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. by austinsmat(m): 7:23pm On Feb 04, 2012
hero Ojukwu traitor IBB and abacha
Re: Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. by nedu210(m): 7:27pm On Feb 04, 2012
Idungjay:

I wonda wat qualifies ojukwu as an hero
keep wondering
Re: Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 04, 2012
My African Heroes are: Brother Leader Gadaffi, Thomas Sankara, Jerry Rawlings, Robert Mugabe & Nelson Mandela. I believe dat Maj. Nzeogwu would have been like Sankara & Rawlings, Gen. Ironsi "vultured" him. No Nigerian leader is my hero, they are all puppets of d West. Idi Amin, Jomo Kenyatta, Kwame Nkrumah, etc were ruined by their ego.
Re: Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. by chino11(m): 10:50pm On Feb 04, 2012
African and Nigerian hero:

Rt. Hon. Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe (First President and Governor General of Nigeria)

Sir Louis Odemegwu Ojukwu (First African Multi-millionaire, father of Emeka Ojukwu)

Emeka Ojukwu (First African Oxford University product and first University graduate to enlist in the Nigerian Army)

Nelson Mandela (First black President of SA)

Kwame Nkruma

Chinua Achebe (World renowned Literary giant)

Phillip Emeagwali (Supercomputer scientist)

African and Nigerian Traitors:

Awolowo (First Nigerian to plot a coup, was convicted for treason in 1966)

Abacha

IBB

Obj

Idi Amin

Ghadaphi
Re: Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. by cap28: 11:59pm On Feb 04, 2012
my heroes: Muammar Qadaffi, Patrice Lumumba, Robert Mugabe, Kwame Nkrumah, Sekou Toure of Guinea,Thomas Sankara 

Traitors: Ibrahim Babangida, Obasanjo, Mobutu Seseko, Allasane Ouattara, Jacob Zuma, Goodluck Jonathan , Charles Taylor (actually he is worse than a traitor and i hope he is buried alive for his terrible crimes against humanity), late  Omar Bongo and his son who has succeeded him, Museveni of Uganda, Paul Kagame of Rwanda, Joseph Kabila of DRC , Blaise Campaore, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala.
Re: Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. by panafrican(m): 4:30am On Feb 05, 2012
Forgotten heroes undecided
Those africans who left Africa for Europe , the U.S  and other parts of the world to start from ground zero ,working two or three jobs and going to school. They send money back home feeding cousins,nephews, brothers,sisters, dad and mama, uncle's uncle ,  and make their way to get a masters degree or a phd degree, then become high school teachers, university professors, engineers, business owners etc,  beatening the  odds in a foreign land. 
Somebody feels like a hero right now, don't you have the same feeling for yourself ?  cool  grin
Re: Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. by joudini(m): 10:10am On Feb 05, 2012
African leaders and unknown foot and forgotten soldiers who honestly fought against colonial imperialists and aggression, apartheid and sought the development of his countrymen as his priority.

My special mention would be ghadafi, who sought for national liberation, national renaissance, restoration of commonwealth to the people etc, while many great leaders may not be without fault but you have to compare developmental indices in libya with the rest of africa and not depend on the western junk distributed by bourgeoisie news.

Here was a man who saw thru the ills of imperialist culture.

Traitors are the african leaders and africans who thought and still think their fatherland can be better managed by phucken imperialist.
Re: Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. by Rgp92: 5:38pm On Feb 05, 2012
panafrican:

Forgotten heroes undecided
Those africans who left Africa for Europe , the U.S  and other parts of the world to start from ground zero ,working two or three jobs and going to school. They send money back home feeding cousins,nephews, brothers,sisters, dad and mama, uncle's uncle ,  and make their way to get a masters degree or a phd degree, then become high school teachers, university professors, engineers, business owners etc,  beatening the  odds in a foreign land. 
Somebody feels like a hero right now, don't you have the same feeling for yourself ?  cool  grin

How can they be heroes? They are fixing other peoples problem and not their own. Most of them will never return home. Bunch of cowards.
Re: Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. by jeron1(m): 7:18pm On Feb 05, 2012
Heroes:
Sani Abacha
Gbagbo
Mandella
Gadaffi
Traitors:
IBB
Jonathan Ebele Goodluck
Jacob Zuma
Outarra
Re: Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. by pendo89(f): 8:28pm On Feb 05, 2012
Wish everybody here could tell us why they consider them heroes/traitors. We/I really want to know cz some names here don't sound too familiar .
How can we celebrate them if we don't know what they did for their people?
Re: Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. by moHot(f): 9:26pm On Feb 05, 2012
HEROES
OBASANJO grin
ABACHA grin
AL-MUSTAPHA grin
IBB grin

TRAITORS
NELSON MANDELA
GADAFFI
YARADUA

NOW MAKE IT THE OTHER WAY ROUND, YOU WILL GET MY ANSWER grin grin
Re: Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. by Nayah(f): 6:25pm On Mar 19, 2012
Houphouet Boigny hero I don't know if this is the same favourite French puppet from Yamoussoukro in Côte d'Ivoire who was involved in Sankara's murder together with France and Compaoré, if not maybe you're right

Resource, Biya does not care about France, he's got others partners that's why he's in trouble with French gvt, have you ever seen Sarkosy in Cameroon?? you should know better this impredictable guy, even Cameroonians do not really know what's going on on his head
Re: Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. by andrewza: 4:28am On Mar 20, 2012
How can any body claim Robert Mugabe has a hero. So he dose not deal with the white man. His once great nation is in ruin. And he is selling his people out to china. Replacing one evil for another.
Re: Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. by RSA(m): 10:14am On Mar 20, 2012
My Hero
Steve Biko
Chris Hani
Kwame Nkurumah
Fela Kuti
Obasanjo
Mbeki
Mandela
Julius Nyerere
Patrice Lumumba
Keneth Kaunda former pres. of Zambia
Samora Machel former president of Mozambique

Traitors
Paul Kegame
Robert Mugabe
Somali leaders
Mobutu
Josep Kabila
Jonas Savimbi
Re: Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. by morpheus24: 3:02pm On Mar 21, 2012
^^^^

Didn't we jsut do this trhead a couple of weeks ago

(1) (2) (Reply)

CIA Director Resigns Over Extramarital Affair / South Africa Unveils Results Centre Days Before General Elections / USA Female Soldiers Go Viral - Twerking On The Way To IRAN WAR!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.