Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,841 members, 7,851,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:10 AM

Video Release: "lowkey" By Flowssickk, The Rave Of The Moment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Release: "lowkey" By Flowssickk, The Rave Of The Moment (631 Views)

9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” / 6 Lowkey Celebrity Relationships In Nigerian Music Industry / The 6 Most Unique Nigerian Pop Artists Of The Moment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Release: "lowkey" By Flowssickk, The Rave Of The Moment by amakaikeng(f): 10:13am On Feb 03, 2012
When Denrele called me that he needed for me to see a video he styled and probably post it on my blog, I thought to myself that must be pretty interesting, Denrele styled a video? What would it look like? Since I couldn’t meet up with him, I asked him to mail everything to me and boy! Was Impressed? You might need to grab a glass of your favourite drink as I introduce you to the most anticipated video of the year by the rave of the moment ….And its Flowssickk….!

Guess you want to watch the video, pls follow this link http://www.amakaikenga..com/2012/02/video-release-introducing-flowssickk.html

It’s not surprising to see fast rising hip hop act Flowssickk coming up with a musical video, as with the trend amongst other hip hop artistes making their mark on the Nigeria music scene, but what is different, unique and special about this mind blowing music video is the tenacity, dexterity and style of blending contemporary African hip hop, gothic expression and dance moves that would get you glued to your screen and not twitch a muscle! 2 Words; X-Factor!

Watch the video @ http://www.amakaikenga..com/2012/02/video-release-introducing-flowssickk.html

(1) (Reply)

THE L.I.N.D.A FACTOR -business Lessons From Linda Ikeji’s / Rihanna Returns To Los Angeles / Terry G Comes Out Publicly Denouncing The False Hit And Run Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.