Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Nigeria Politician Road - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Politician Road (803 Views)

No Nigeria Politician Is Worth Fighting For (see Photos) / Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. / Nigeria Politician Among The Highest Paid In The World, Lives In Abjet Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Politician Road by salinco(m): 11:16am On Oct 16, 2007
I am just too disappointed with the situation of our Road. And most of this politician advertise uncompleted Road. Lagos that was know for good road is now shadow of itself; imagine the situation of Ifako-Ijaiye Road, Iju-ishaga road, Agege road, Agidingbi road e.t.c. I even think that the Ogun State road, which was one of the best, is very bad recently.
So my people how wonderful are the road in your locality? Or do you guy have good and bad picture of Nigeria road?
Re: Nigeria Politician Road by auwal(m): 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2007
Re: Nigeria Politician Road by salinco(m): 11:56am On Oct 17, 2007
angry angry angry it is terrble oooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Nigeria Politician Road by Kobojunkie: 4:25am On Oct 30, 2007
auwal:

i am in yola nd the roads here are disastrous angry lipsrsealed, but in my hometown bauchi the roads are fantastic grin grin

How come??
Re: Nigeria Politician Road by Nobody: 4:29am On Oct 30, 2007
auwal:

i am in yola nd the roads here are disastrous angry lipsrsealed, but in my hometown bauchi the roads are fantastic grin grin

I remember making long trips on the Yola-Gombe roads, it used to be one long prayer to survive through the valley of the shadow of death. grin

(1) (Reply)

One Pro-etteh Dies During A Rowdy Session In The House / Nigerian Policemen;life Savers Or Life Takers? / Name This Blockbuster Movie!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.