Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,379 members, 7,958,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:02 AM

The Top 100 (hundred Businesses) That Are Guaranteed To Swell Your Bank Account - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The Top 100 (hundred Businesses) That Are Guaranteed To Swell Your Bank Account (1427 Views)

The Minimum Capital Is Now N30,000.00 (your Returns Are Guaranteed 100%) / You Are Guaranteed Of Finanacial Freedom With Just N3000 / Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Top 100 (hundred Businesses) That Are Guaranteed To Swell Your Bank Account by Alumona1(m): 8:31pm On Feb 03, 2012
THE TOP 100 (HUNDRED BUSINESSES) THAT ARE GUARANTEED TO SWELL YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IN THE NEXT TWENTY-SEVEN DAYS OR LESS"

Please………If you are lucky to be among the first 60 people, I strongly advise you to concentrate on at least one or two of the guides in other to be make maximum cash because the information contained in this package are so explosive that you may be tempted to attempt all of them at once!
But before letting the cat out of the bag, I have a simple confession to make, My intention to release these COMPLETE GUIDE OF TOP HUNDRED BUSINESSES to the public for almost free actually got some of my colleagues infuriated. The reason is that it might be abused. I really do not blame them. I totally agree with them.
That notwithstanding, after taking into consideration, the intelligent, sincere and hardworking few who are willing to make a good use of the information at their disposal, I decided to go ahead to release this bumper package. This package is target to that few, the intelligent few that are willing to take the bull by the horn, and re-write their financial story. And so, I am giving out this "The Top 100 (Hundred Businesses) That Are Guaranteed to Swell Your Bank Account in the Next Twenty-seven Days or Less"
They Are:
Pure water business
2. Ice block production
3. Cement block production
4. Paving stones production
5. Art collection and gallery
6. Transportation – Okada(Motorcycles), Danfo(Commercial buses), Keke(Tricycles) and Taxis
7. Wedding planning
8. Web designing and development
9. Educational centers for Jamb, Waec, NECO, ICAN
10. Daycare and/or schooling
11. Computer schools…………………, For a Complete list of Top 100 (Hundred Businesses) That Are Guaranteed to Swell Your Bank Account in the Next Twenty-seven Days or Less"
Send a sms containing the word HUNDREDBIZ followed by a coma and your email address followed by a #400 MTN Worth Of Recharge Card to 08032516795 or +2348032516795 e.g “HUNDREDBIZ, examplemail@yahoo.com, 5955-58585-585” send to 08032516795
And in no more than 15minutes we shall deliver the eBook to your email address provided via SMS
The subject of the email will be "DOWNLOAD YOUR GUARANTEED HUNDRED BUSINESSES"
It will be coming from: alumonadarlington@yahoo.com
Sometimes, email messages take a little while to come in, so should you check your inbox and couldn't find it, wait for like 2 minutes and refresh your email.
It sure must be there!
If you don't find it in your inbox, do check the spam or bulk folders as well.
If you still can't find it after going through all the above steps, go back to the page and refill the form, making sure you provide your email correctly.
[color=#000099][/color]

Re: The Top 100 (hundred Businesses) That Are Guaranteed To Swell Your Bank Account by Laredojohn(m): 10:02pm On Nov 10, 2015
Alumona1:
THE TOP 100 (HUNDRED BUSINESSES) THAT ARE GUARANTEED TO SWELL YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IN THE NEXT TWENTY-SEVEN DAYS OR LESS"

Please………If you are lucky to be among the first 60 people, I strongly advise you to concentrate on at least one or two of the guides in other to be make maximum cash because the information contained in this package are so explosive that you may be tempted to attempt all of them at once!
But before letting the cat out of the bag, I have a simple confession to make, My intention to release these COMPLETE GUIDE OF TOP HUNDRED BUSINESSES to the public for almost free actually got some of my colleagues infuriated. The reason is that it might be abused. I really do not blame them. I totally agree with them.
That notwithstanding, after taking into consideration, the intelligent, sincere and hardworking few who are willing to make a good use of the information at their disposal, I decided to go ahead to release this bumper package. This package is target to that few, the intelligent few that are willing to take the bull by the horn, and re-write their financial story. And so, I am giving out this "The Top 100 (Hundred Businesses) That Are Guaranteed to Swell Your Bank Account in the Next Twenty-seven Days or Less"
They Are:
Pure water business
2. Ice block production
3. Cement block production
4. Paving stones production
5. Art collection and gallery
6. Transportation – Okada(Motorcycles), Danfo(Commercial buses), Keke(Tricycles) and Taxis
7. Wedding planning
8. Web designing and development
9. Educational centers for Jamb, Waec, NECO, ICAN
10. Daycare and/or schooling
11. Computer schools…………………, For a Complete list of Top 100 (Hundred Businesses) That Are Guaranteed to Swell Your Bank Account in the Next Twenty-seven Days or Less"
Send a sms containing the word HUNDREDBIZ followed by a coma and your email address followed by a #400 MTN Worth Of Recharge Card to 08032516795 or +2348032516795 e.g “HUNDREDBIZ, examplemail@yahoo.com, 5955-58585-585” send to 08032516795
And in no more than 15minutes we shall deliver the eBook to your email address provided via SMS
The subject of the email will be "DOWNLOAD YOUR GUARANTEED HUNDRED BUSINESSES"
It will be coming from: alumonadarlington@yahoo.com
Sometimes, email messages take a little while to come in, so should you check your inbox and couldn't find it, wait for like 2 minutes and refresh your email.
It sure must be there!
If you don't find it in your inbox, do check the spam or bulk folders as well.
If you still can't find it after going through all the above steps, go back to the page and refill the form, making sure you provide your email correctly.
[color=#000099][/color]
Seen

(1) (Reply)

Transcorp Nigeria Equity Offer / ... / Visual Credit Cards (pre-pay Credit Cards Availabe From Europe)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.