Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Video: "i Did Not Betray Nigerians" Peter Esele Tuc President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: "i Did Not Betray Nigerians" Peter Esele Tuc President (8449 Views)

TUC President Peter Esele -Appointed To Board Of Pib / Tuc President-peter Esele Appointed By Gej / I Need Informaton On Mr Peter Esele, The Sec-general Of The Tuc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: "i Did Not Betray Nigerians" Peter Esele Tuc President by MAYOWAAK: 11:36pm On Feb 03, 2012
Re: Video: "i Did Not Betray Nigerians" Peter Esele Tuc President by ogbongzky(m): 10:01am On Feb 05, 2012
25 minutes video? I can't waste my bundle on this,
Re: Video: "i Did Not Betray Nigerians" Peter Esele Tuc President by SNCOQ3(m): 10:12am On Feb 05, 2012
I still "feel" betrayed. Can't afford to waste my bundle on denial-on-the-loose.
Re: Video: "i Did Not Betray Nigerians" Peter Esele Tuc President by oluwabamis(m): 10:29am On Feb 05, 2012
so who did? maybe its nlc chairman. this esele guy should save us this crap, and buzz off.
Re: Video: "i Did Not Betray Nigerians" Peter Esele Tuc President by chelseabmw(m): 10:32am On Feb 05, 2012
lol
Re: Video: "i Did Not Betray Nigerians" Peter Esele Tuc President by Pukkah: 10:33am On Feb 05, 2012
There's something about this Esele guy. Even at the N97 meeting, his body language did not convey resolve or conviction. He appeared satisfied with the call-off of the strike than Omar.
Re: Video: "i Did Not Betray Nigerians" Peter Esele Tuc President by BashMe1(m): 10:40am On Feb 05, 2012
Pukkah:

There's something about this Esele guy. Even at the N97 meeting, his body language did not convey resolve or conviction. He appeared satisfied with the call-off of the strike than Omar.

seconded, bastard retardee dat's what he is,
Re: Video: "i Did Not Betray Nigerians" Peter Esele Tuc President by garba(m): 11:06am On Feb 05, 2012
so who did you betray,, God?
Re: Video: "i Did Not Betray Nigerians" Peter Esele Tuc President by executinal(m): 11:15am On Feb 05, 2012
ok grin grin grin
Re: Video: "i Did Not Betray Nigerians" Peter Esele Tuc President by danbatyagi: 11:19am On Feb 05, 2012
I see guilt written all over his ugly face.Buzz off traitor!!!
Re: Video: "i Did Not Betray Nigerians" Peter Esele Tuc President by mufc009(m): 11:23am On Feb 05, 2012
phucking judas grin grin grin grin
Re: Video: "i Did Not Betray Nigerians" Peter Esele Tuc President by beespak7(m): 11:24am On Feb 05, 2012
He should just shut the fvck up and go and enjoy his sellout money peacefully. Tommorow when yall  hear he is contesting for governor of his state you will know where the money he is using 4 campaign is coming from . Big sellout
Re: Video: "i Did Not Betray Nigerians" Peter Esele Tuc President by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 05, 2012
There is absolutely nothing anyone can say to convince me that this guy did not sell out. His attitude and body language betrayed this during the press conference to suspend the strike action. It is either they sold out or they became spineless at the crucial moment. Like the politicians, these union leaders are thieves and opportunists in a different attire. They make all these noise for personal gains. With a whim of their stupidity and ineptitude, they put to death the popular uprising for better government. An action they did not commence but joined midway. This guy and Omar of Nlc will remain in the annals of the record of this country as the idiots who had history in their palms and threw it away for morbid fear.
Re: Video: "i Did Not Betray Nigerians" Peter Esele Tuc President by RICHIEBOI1(m): 11:31am On Feb 05, 2012
god will punish Esele and Omar whenever they call nigerians out to protest and go on strike. bunch of sellouts. angry
Re: Video: "i Did Not Betray Nigerians" Peter Esele Tuc President by overkillR(f): 11:34am On Feb 05, 2012
Peter Esele happens to be a very close family friend of mine, I've known him for a very long time. If there's any honest man left in the Nigerian public system, he's the man. You all can belive all you want anyway. He made the right decision given the circumstance.
Re: Video: "i Did Not Betray Nigerians" Peter Esele Tuc President by Caseless: 11:41am On Feb 05, 2012
Somebody behead diz guy and scramble him off ma screen! Was he not d 1 appointed as member of PIB board?  Is evident dz guy is a sellout! Esele, UR FADA!
Re: Video: "i Did Not Betray Nigerians" Peter Esele Tuc President by Dagods(m): 11:44am On Feb 05, 2012
will our dear Peter ever come out and say he failed Nigerians? No" He will crave 4 accolades instead,Men 4get Naija jooooo, Boko Haram + Mend= Hell Fire,
Re: Video: "i Did Not Betray Nigerians" Peter Esele Tuc President by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:47am On Feb 05, 2012
overkill®:

Peter Esele happens to be a very close family friend of mine, I've known him for a very long time. If there's any honest man left in the Nigerian public system, he's the man. You all can belive all you want anyway. He made the right decision given the circumstance.
The people av spoken. Don't judge based on ♓☺w close you are cos you will be biased  i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ it.inshort both NLC and TUC are  A̶̲̥̅̊ disgrace to the nigerian people who came out  i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ mass to support them. ​ℓ̊ had alwaiz known this people cannot be trusted. The day the strike began was the day their pockets began to swell
Re: Video: "i Did Not Betray Nigerians" Peter Esele Tuc President by MrGlobe(m): 11:52am On Feb 05, 2012
overkill®:

^
Thunder go strike you.
Why is it that anytime there is a valid discussion on getting Nigeria rid of corrupt elements and move the nation forward. One animal who has an interest as friend, family friend, paid agents, tribalist, diccck sucker, etc will surface to side the crook?
Re: Video: "i Did Not Betray Nigerians" Peter Esele Tuc President by doctokwus: 11:58am On Feb 05, 2012
I get nauseated anytime I now any of those labor executives,so cudnt bother watching d video!c I alredy know what he wud say.But Esele shd know that a time may soon come in this country when greedy,corrupt people,like am convinced he is,wud b shamed.Meanwhile he shd enjoy all d benefits of his money induced actions.Shameful fella
Re: Video: "i Did Not Betray Nigerians" Peter Esele Tuc President by overkillR(f): 12:05pm On Feb 05, 2012
Thunder strike every member of your household including and especially your mum who didnt do right by raising a miscreant! You're entitled to your own silly opinions. Go and start a protest and occupy Nigeria if they wont mow you down like d beast you are! Silly Idiot!
Mr. Globe:

^
Thunder go strike you.
Why is it that anytime there is a valid discussion on getting Nigeria rid of corrupt elements and move the nation forward. One animal who has an interest as friend, family friend, paid agents, tribalist, diccck sucker, etc will surface to side the crook?
Re: Video: "i Did Not Betray Nigerians" Peter Esele Tuc President by Wadosky(m): 12:08pm On Feb 05, 2012
What happened to 'returning to status quo',
I fink we lost it against jonathan,iweala and sanusi
I seriously pity families that lost loved ones during the struggle and pray God will find a way and bless their families.
Re: Video: "i Did Not Betray Nigerians" Peter Esele Tuc President by omosexy1: 12:12pm On Feb 05, 2012
I think Esele has a point. If we want change we need to tap on our strength. Probably NLC/TUC must have compromised but we MUST compromise if we want peace. Now the strike and protest is over, normalcy has resumed and everybody is back to their mundane activities. Nobody is doing anything again. Like Esele said, young people must occupy strategic positions in the NLC/TUC and other civil societies if we must change things in this Godforsaken country. 2015 is around the corner, I can tell you vividly, some many politicians are having sleepless night on strategic meetings, why are they not sleeping, because they want to occupy public offices in the country and continue to enslave us. Now if we desire change we must begin to work tirelessly, align ourselves with other civil societies and tell these same old politicians that ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
Re: Video: "i Did Not Betray Nigerians" Peter Esele Tuc President by omosexy1: 12:24pm On Feb 05, 2012
While I might not be happy with the decision Peter Esele and Umar took, I believe it is inappropriate for us to throw insults at them. It has also been said if you don't like something, do something about it. If we hate our government or their policies so much, we have to do something about it. Don't sit in your house, behind your computer and throw insults. Its efficacy is useless and would never change anything. At least Esele is doing something, either we support him and create a platform to checkmate the excesses of our government or form a youth political party that would rival even the very great PDP and put passionate young nigerians in public offices that we alleviate our people from the current sufferings and oppression being faced.
Re: Video: "i Did Not Betray Nigerians" Peter Esele Tuc President by overkillR(f): 12:33pm On Feb 05, 2012
Brilliant!
omosexy1:

While I might not be happy with the decision Peter Esele and Umar took, I believe it is inappropriate for us to throw insults at them. It has also been said if you don't like something, do something about it. If we hate our government or their policies so much, we have to do something about it. Don't sit in your house, behind your computer and throw insults. Its efficacy is useless and would never change anything. At least Esele is doing something, either we support him and create a platform to checkmate the excesses of our government or form a youth political party that would rival even the very great PDP and put passionate young nigerians in public offices that we alleviate our people from the current sufferings and oppression being faced.
Re: Video: "i Did Not Betray Nigerians" Peter Esele Tuc President by vanstanzy(m): 12:37pm On Feb 05, 2012
overkill®:

@overkill
angry angry angry Well this very close friend of urs betrayed a whole nation (what a feat?). Those PEOPLE THAT LOST THEIR LIVES DURING THE SUBSIDY PROTEST, WHAT WILL NOW BECOME OF THEIR FAMILIES? Honesty? He's a far cry from being honest. Why not ask him to tell u what and how much the govt. brided him with? U'll see his honesty there. Hmmm! HONESTY MY FOOT. angry angry angry
Re: Video: "i Did Not Betray Nigerians" Peter Esele Tuc President by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 05, 2012
iam not surprised some nigerians are falling for the gibberish he has said. I wonder how many youths in Tunisia,Egypt and Libya strategise to put themselves in the position of 'come chop' before the country was overhauled. What this dude is simply saying is for us to join them because we cant beat them. You want to know how many so called 'youths' or 'newbreeds' are in the national assembly and cant even do jack? I know of over 28 in the last 8 years and they went their to 'chop' because they system is so rigid and well entrenched to change from within except a violent overhaul, as some of them claim. They either followed their psrt dictates or GOdfather's bidding just to remain polotically relevant. What of the Oshiomoles,Reuben Abatis,Adeniyis,anybody? Whom all thought had some atom of intergrity and credibs.
Re: Video: "i Did Not Betray Nigerians" Peter Esele Tuc President by vanstanzy(m): 12:55pm On Feb 05, 2012
omosexy1:

[b]@omosexy1
Actually u r right but i donot like it when someone who cannot hold-on to his gun is branded honest. That aside, we (at least i) aint throwing banters at him or Omar. My question is why didnt we go this fight on our own. Well 2015 is a longtime to come, and i sincerely hope we make and see changes for the better before then.
All the same u made some good calls like "support him and create a platform to checkmate the excesses of our government", AND I SAY A YES TO THAT. But "form a youth political party that would rival even the very great PDP and put passionate young nigerians in public offices that we alleviate our people from the current sufferings and oppression being faced", WE AINT ON THE SAME PAGE HERE. Now dont get me wrong, our major problem in this country is our CONSTITUTION, its more like a drama playscript. Is it too much to have an infallible CONSTITUTION after an SNC has been converged? At least lets do the right thing for once.
[/b]
Re: Video: "i Did Not Betray Nigerians" Peter Esele Tuc President by humblebee: 12:56pm On Feb 05, 2012
sharap young man, i say shut the fvck up and dont you lead a fight you can't finish next time, next time you fight for status quo and dialogue afterwards to make us have faith in you,
Re: Video: "i Did Not Betray Nigerians" Peter Esele Tuc President by MrGlobe(m): 12:59pm On Feb 05, 2012
overkill®:

Thunder strike every member of your household including and especially MY mum who didnt do right by raising a miscreant! You're entitled to your own silly opinions. Go and start a protest and occupy Nigeria if they wont mow you down like d beast you are! Silly !
I didnt even know you are a lady. Issorai. You are probably one of esele ball suckers who share in the loot and you are here claiming he is your family friend. Harrllot. Go back to sucking his balls, you dont have any meaningful contribution to make here. I hope you die of syphilis and gonnohrea joined together. Ashhaw0. I didnt even reply about the mum comment cuz you were refering to your prostittutee mother as highlighted above. The same thing should kill you all. Scu m of a human being
Re: Video: "i Did Not Betray Nigerians" Peter Esele Tuc President by overkillR(f): 1:12pm On Feb 05, 2012
Hey Miscreant, I'm happily married with kids. He's been friends with my hubby long before I even met him. Not every gurl is a cock suckers like ur prostitute mum or hiv positive sista! So do your check up before spewing shit. Nigerian men and their stupid mentality, Any girl who's successful or stands up to you is a LovePeddler! Why am I not surprised? Guys like you grew up watching your father hitting or cursing your mum that's why you're who u are! Go and attend to your hiv-positive sister on her death bed and don't ever quote me! Prick!
Re: Video: "i Did Not Betray Nigerians" Peter Esele Tuc President by Samoo01: 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2012
This guy continue to repeat the same diatribe on every chance he get to hop on camera. He's a media LovePeddler. Apparently.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Travels To Jaimaica & Trinidad-And-Tobago / Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? / Olawepo Hashim Make Case For 3rd Force On Channels TV Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.