Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,489 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Do You Thank God At All Times? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Thank God At All Times? (797 Views)

Who Will You Thank For Waking You Up This Morning? / Today Is 1st & Thanksgiving Sunday: What Would You Thank God For? / Photo: Jonathan Worships God At Christ Apostolic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Thank God At All Times? by Iniobon(m): 1:56pm On Feb 04, 2012
Most christians always appreciate, thankGod ( testify) when good things come their way. Should it be so? The bible asked us to give thanks to God at all times and conditions. Even those who give thanks to God when affliction befallen them, do not do it with the whole of their heart. Am saying that the intensity of thanksgiving we give to God when we win a contract is not the same with intensity of thank giving we give to Him when we lost a job. We always give God a weak thanks when we loss or afflicted and a due thanks when we win or are blessed. Now, do(will) you thank God at all times?
Re: Do You Thank God At All Times? by Lasinoh: 8:11pm On Feb 04, 2012
Oh yes o!
But I call it my lucky stars.
Nothing to do with the nonsensical Christian God for sure. . . who needs constant flattery. . . while operating via spirtual blackmail.

"If you love and worship me. . . .blah blah blah blah blah"!
"I am a jealous God. . . .blah blah blah blah blah"!
Is love by force? undecided

(1) (Reply)

If Something Violent Happens To You. This Is Biblical Breakdown / The "God Effect" In Years Of Some Scientific Study. / My Dilemma, My Realisation, My Conclusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.