Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Jonathan Is A Born Liar - Sylva - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is A Born Liar - Sylva (10165 Views)

Sylva Mocks Oshiomhole: What You Can’t Achieve, A Military Man Did / Sylva To Oshiomhole, “you Are A Liar And Mischief Maker” / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Is A Born Liar - Sylva by dplordx(m): 9:56pm On Feb 04, 2012
Hmmmm: Pot calling Kettle: Poket grin
I dont know who is worse. Jonah or Sylva. Sometimes, they are some confusingly alike. Militants. Bunkerers. Looters. Kidnappers. Politicians. Gov. Pressy. Especially with that their funny wide rim hat. But seriously, I love that hat. Just got mine grin
Re: Jonathan Is A Born Liar - Sylva by beeke(m): 10:06pm On Feb 04, 2012
Once upon a tym Atiku praised OBJ to high heavens saying Nigeria could have been trampled upon had OBJ not being a man of himself bla bla bla but wen selfishness, greed and hunger for power sets in Atiku said OBJ is the first begotten son of lucifer and d worst thing to happen to Nigeria

Wen Odili refused to share d loot of his imaginary gas turban with OBJ 60-40 in formula he OBJ ask Odili to kiss vice presidential candidate of pdp goodbye.

Wen d shortest governor in d history of Nigeria Mr Ngige could not see a enough money to steal becos of d monthly N3billion he remits to his god fada Chris Uda which OBJ always have a cut off share, he OBJ look d other side while Uba and his federal troops planned and executed a mini coup by kidnapping a Nigeria state serving Governor.

Wen Nigerians stood together to stop OBJ's planned to arm twist d constitution in order to appear for d 3rd time as president he decided to punish us by hand picking a man struggling with health issues to mount leadership of a vast and complicated country like Nigeria

Nigerian politicians dont really give a hack about the citizens only about their party and themselves shikena
Re: Jonathan Is A Born Liar - Sylva by Demdem(m): 10:34pm On Feb 04, 2012
The worst part of this is that another dickhead is being supported by the retardeen again called DICKSON. GEJ is simply too dumb.
Re: Jonathan Is A Born Liar - Sylva by BetaThings: 10:38pm On Feb 04, 2012
Beaf:

Vulture parade.

ACN leader =  Cocaine pusher.
Sylva = Cocaine sniffer.

The equation is balanced! grin grin grin grin grin
Therefore, ACN peeps will support Sylva. Its all about drug lovers choices.

And Field Marshall Jonathan? - persecutor/with hunter and intimidater of of anyone who stages a protest, no matter lawful
Re: Jonathan Is A Born Liar - Sylva by eledalo: 10:40pm On Feb 04, 2012
Bayelsan drunkards
Re: Jonathan Is A Born Liar - Sylva by Ad4(m): 11:00pm On Feb 04, 2012
When the niger deltans cry of marginalization,I weep!Nigerians invest heavily on where the oil comes from but b'cos of people like GEJ and Sylva that investment's a waste and then a group of boys spring up to call themselves militants.Niger Deltans,pls hold your people responsible for your future not Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Is A Born Liar - Sylva by Ventrue: 11:01pm On Feb 04, 2012
This is an open letter and advice to the former governor of Bayelsa State, Chief Timipre Sylva.
Please, my dear governor, if you do search Nairaland Forum do not fall into the mistake former governor Jim Nwobodo did with Dr. Alex Ekweme. Your people and Bayesa will suffer as people of and Anambra suffered and you will loose and suffer shame as it was with Gov. Jim Nwobodo. Do not call me President Jonathan Friend; for I have never seen him in my life but I am telling how nature has made it and how empirical it has always been in history.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO PERFORME MORE THAN THE PRESIDENT, YOU NEED TO CO-OPERATE WITH HIM FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR STATE and PEOPLE; THAT HAS SUFFERED MUCH IN THE HAND OF FORMER NIGERIAN PRESIDENTS NOW THAT THE PRESIDENT IS FROM YOUR SIDE. Opportunity comes but once, and future generation will always make you rememberand regret this you are doing now not the president if do not know.
Re: Jonathan Is A Born Liar - Sylva by sammyke(m): 12:49am On Feb 05, 2012
Ad+:

When the niger deltans cry of marginalization,I weep!Nigerians invest heavily on where the oil comes from but b'cos of people like GEJ and Sylva that investment's a waste and then a group of boys spring up to call themselves militants.Niger Deltans,pls hold your people responsible for your future not Nigeria.
u av just said it all
Re: Jonathan Is A Born Liar - Sylva by musiwa43: 12:56am On Feb 05, 2012
see
Re: Jonathan Is A Born Liar - Sylva by bgates: 2:31am On Feb 05, 2012
---------------
Re: Jonathan Is A Born Liar - Sylva by Nobody: 5:30am On Feb 05, 2012
And where is Sylva? still in Nigeria? where is the said spoke person? still in Nigeria?
Re: Jonathan Is A Born Liar - Sylva by Agbalanze(m): 9:45am On Feb 05, 2012
Am so disappointed with GEJ, must he use his office to intimidate people? Though am not a fan of Sylva, I cant still understand why GEJ is so much interested in removing this man? Why cant he allow bayelsians to decide their own future?
Am beginning to doubt the whole supreme court judgement on the 5 governnor, its sounding to me like more of killing all the new born babies just to make sure that jesus is killed.
Re: Jonathan Is A Born Liar - Sylva by DisGuy: 9:46am On Feb 05, 2012
Ozin:

And where is Sylva? still in Nigeria? where is the said spoke person? still in Nigeria?

why you want to arrest him?
Re: Jonathan Is A Born Liar - Sylva by Prestonvic(m): 11:24am On Feb 05, 2012
how long did GEJ stay as a governor of Bayelsa?
Re: Jonathan Is A Born Liar - Sylva by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 05, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-762376.0.html

revenge for hyundai heavy embarrassment cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jonathan Is A Born Liar - Sylva by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 05, 2012
May they continue the fight all their lives. Fools.
Re: Jonathan Is A Born Liar - Sylva by Pukkah: 7:17pm On Feb 05, 2012
Although I'm not happy with the poor leadership to which Sylva subjected the masses of Bayelsa during his tenure but for now, he has become a useful tool to further unravel the essence of our President who incidentally fired the first salvo.
Re: Jonathan Is A Born Liar - Sylva by Btruth: 7:58pm On Feb 05, 2012
thieves of the same state. lol
Re: Jonathan Is A Born Liar - Sylva by adewale005: 8:11pm On Feb 05, 2012
Our political leaders are the most unfaithful and unjust citizens in this country.I just pray God turns His leniency to anger on all these people, full of deceits in all they do!
Re: Jonathan Is A Born Liar - Sylva by HappyPagan: 11:38pm On Dec 12, 2018
smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ribadu Is An Ethically-challenged Hypocrite - Abati / Henry & Charles Okah To Sue Jonathan / Buhari, Atiku Will Spend Billions To Win Presidency - Balarabe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.