Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

I Got This E-mail From 419. Please, What Should I Do? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Got This E-mail From 419. Please, What Should I Do? (1143 Views)

Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply / Arms Deal: I Got N100m From Mu’azu, Not Yuguda – Nwobodo / Controversial 'APC' Sends E-mail With PDP Address - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got This E-mail From 419. Please, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 04, 2012
I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE,,,
Fri, Feb 3, 2012 5:57 PM PST
Greeting from Dubai ,
I am Mr. Ibrahim Al Zaadi, Branch
Manager National Bank of Abu
Dhabi (NBAD) married with two
children. I am writing this letter to
ask for your support and co-
operation to carry out this
business opportunity in my
department.
An American/ Foreign Oil
Consultant /Contractor with the
Chevron Petroleum Corporation
Company , made a numbered
time (fixed) deposit for twelve
calendar months, Valued at US
$12,000,000.00 (Twelve Million
Dollars) in my branch upon
maturity. I sent a routine
notification to his forwarding
address but got no reply.
After a month, we sent a
reminder and finally we
discovered from his contract
employers, the Petroleum
Corporation that Mr. Edmund
Miller, died in the plane crash On
October 31, 1999, (an Egyptian
Boeing 767 Flight 990) with other
passengers on board as you can
confirm it yourself via the
website below:
http://www.cbsnews.com/
stories/1999/11/01/iran/
main49778.shtml
I will like you to provide me with
the following details:
1) Your direct mobile / fax
number.
2) Your name and address of
Resident country.
3) Your private e- mail box:
Then I shall furnish you with due
process of concluding this
transaction without any delay.
Regards,
Mr.Ibrahim Al Zaadi
Re: I Got This E-mail From 419. Please, What Should I Do? by koruji(m): 7:01pm On Feb 04, 2012
U should have deleted it instead of propagating it. U are tempting yourself now.
Re: I Got This E-mail From 419. Please, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 04, 2012
I got true Naija DNA flowing in my blood and can't be scam by those fool(419). Mind you, i'm not propagating it, sure 1 or 2 pple are aware of this letter in order not to fall victim.
Re: I Got This E-mail From 419. Please, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 04, 2012
so what do you want us to do now? since you know it is 419. abeg go do business deal with them jor. dont disturb us.
Re: I Got This E-mail From 419. Please, What Should I Do? by cjfavour(m): 9:10pm On Feb 04, 2012
ok you know dt its frm a 419ner bt you still nd advice right? Send him d info he needs, some money too. Send all d money you have,,and infact go and borrow more and send to them.
Re: I Got This E-mail From 419. Please, What Should I Do? by Andrew3(m): 9:17pm On Feb 04, 2012
I cant imagine i replied one with "una no wan repent abi" the idiot replied me man nogo chop? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Got This E-mail From 419. Please, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 05, 2012
Is it a good idea if i reply? Not with the info required bt, with heavy load of insults. grin
Re: I Got This E-mail From 419. Please, What Should I Do? by PA1982(f): 8:01am On Feb 05, 2012
^^^Don't bother.
So much for that silly myth 419ers only target rich stupid Westerners!
They are like sharks- no mercy, no discrimination.

(1) (Reply)

The Cost Of Runing Government In Nigeria Is Crazy ,dr Sanusi Was Right / Why Dont We Just Break-up / Olugbo Of Ugbo To Alaafin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.