Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Lagos-abuja Bus Fare? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos-abuja Bus Fare? (17801 Views)

Transport (bus) Fare From Lagos NIGERIA To Ghana / Bus Fare Within Nigeria / Ask Me Any Airline Ticket Fare To Any Part Of The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos-abuja Bus Fare? by babasin(m): 2:35pm On Oct 16, 2007
what is the cost of Lagos to Abuja by Luxurious Bus?

Can someone help?
Re: Lagos-abuja Bus Fare? by Vicjustice: 4:17pm On Oct 16, 2007
Check it out on their websites smiley
Re: Lagos-abuja Bus Fare? by PapaBrowne(m): 9:39pm On Oct 16, 2007
Whose website?
Re: Lagos-abuja Bus Fare? by Vicjustice: 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2007
No be transport company, abi dem no get websites where man go fit check their schedules? embarassed
Re: Lagos-abuja Bus Fare? by bebe2007(m): 9:26am On Oct 17, 2007
Abuja - Lagos by ABC Transport Company (coach) (luxurious bus) is between N3,500 - N5,000

There are some cheaper ones, chisco, ekene, cross country etc
Re: Lagos-abuja Bus Fare? by PapaBrowne(m): 10:55am On Oct 17, 2007
Vicjustice:

No be transport company, abi them no get websites where man go fit check their schedules? embarassed
You think say na Dublin we dey huh? 9ja style na anyhow,anyway!! No prior info, no time schedules, u just take it as u get it!
Anyways, things are changing, so ABC TRANSPORT has a website. www.abctransport.com You can get all the info u need.
Re: Lagos-abuja Bus Fare? by Vicjustice: 12:03pm On Oct 17, 2007
PapaBrowne:

You think say na Dublin we dey huh? Nigeria style na anyhow,anyway!! No prior info, no time schedules, u just take it as u get it!
Anyways, things are changing, so ABC TRANSPORT has a website. www.abctransport.com You can get all the info u need.

Man, People like you are privileged to make that country a standard one, i mean, you guys who have seen things abroad, you guys who returned to Nigeria after studying in advance nations. It's sad that sometimes, one just don't get the chance to do something for a positive change. I sorry for that country, Naija
Re: Lagos-abuja Bus Fare? by bebe2007(m): 3:40pm On Oct 17, 2007
@vicjustice,

Are you nigerian? if you are then i must say this: Feeling sorry for your motherland is not going to help much ok. We all need to play our parts, no matter how insignificant it seems but be sure to know its helping someone, somewhere in the country. Think of something to make a difference or help out okay. Sorry would not do much. Its a jungle out here, survival of the most connected (yeah, thats how it works here). Take care you!
Re: Lagos-abuja Bus Fare? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 17, 2007
bebe2007:

Abuja - Lagos by ABC Transport Company (coach) (luxurious bus) is between N3,500 - N5,000

There are some cheaper ones, chisco, ekene, cross country etc

Things don change o.
I remember back in the days when ekene was N80 from Aba to Lagos.
"attach" was only N40.
I miss them days.
I miss the medecine dealers selling craw craw medicine and concotions to enhance male performance.
They were some good entertainment.
Re: Lagos-abuja Bus Fare? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 17, 2007
they're still in full force in coaster and danfo buses.

they've advanced.they now cure HIV I and II, staphyloccoccus aureus, gohnorrea, syphilis, barreness, weak erection, body odour, menustral pain . . .all without nafdac or FDA cerftification!

1 Like

Re: Lagos-abuja Bus Fare? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 17, 2007
ROFL.
I remember an incident where a man came in and started selling some kola nut from India that he said could cure anything from HBP to "internal heat".
He said you only needed a bite and all your health issues are over.
I was a secondary school student going on holidays to Jos.
The man at a point started giving out samples of the kola to any one willing to try and can you believe some woman bought this whole stupid tale and asked for a sample.

She took a bite and shortly after the "medicine man" had left the bus, her eyes started watering uncontrollably and turned red like fire.
I'm sure she learnt a bitter lesson.
Re: Lagos-abuja Bus Fare? by excel12(m): 4:46pm On Oct 17, 2007
nwando:

ROFL.
I remember an incident where a man came in and started selling some kola nut from India that he said could cure anything from HBP to "internal heat".
He said you only needed a bite and all your health issues are over.
I was a secondary school student going on holidays to Jos.
The man at a point started giving out samples of the kola to any one willing to try and can you believe some woman bought this whole stupid tale and asked for a sample.

She took a bite and shortly after the "medicine man" had left the bus, her eyes started watering uncontrollably and turned red like fire.
I'm sure she learnt a bitter lesson.

STUPID STORY!!!
Re: Lagos-abuja Bus Fare? by knotty(m): 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2007
another website addres that may satisfy your inquiry:

ekenedillichukwutransportcompany@letmyenemieslivelongtoseewhatishallbecome.com

very useful anyday.
cheerssssssssssssssssss
Re: Lagos-abuja Bus Fare? by ehie007(m): 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2007
Hi all, this is to remind us that Fidelity Bank public offer is still on, its closin Nov 9th 2007, and there will be no extention.

Please if any of us is interested contact me so i can send you my personalised form.

Its N8 per share and a minimum of 1000 units.

I can be contacted through mail (ehie007@yahoo.com), or 08030513655.
Or Fidelity Bank Plc 23 Awolowo Road Ikoyi Lagos.

Regards.
Ehi.
Re: Lagos-abuja Bus Fare? by peteroby(m): 5:00pm On Oct 17, 2007
ABC transport,(#3500)Chisco,(#2800)Ekene,(3,150)Ifesinachi,(2800)
Re: Lagos-abuja Bus Fare? by babasin(m): 5:38pm On Oct 17, 2007
@peteroby

thanks for the correct info. this is all I asked but see what replied I got.

grin cheesy grin
Re: Lagos-abuja Bus Fare? by romeo(m): 9:15pm On Oct 17, 2007
excel12:

STUPID STORY!!!

what is stupid about the story ?
Re: Lagos-abuja Bus Fare? by flyKUDE(m): 11:52am On Oct 18, 2007
was in lagos only saturday, came back to abuja sunday.the latest price from abuja to lagos(chisco) N3530,and from lagos to abuja, i paid N3900.the bus was actually empty,i guess that was why the money was increased.so to be on a safer side,hold your 4k.
Re: Lagos-abuja Bus Fare? by Vicjustice: 6:50pm On Oct 18, 2007
bebe2007:

@vicjustice,

Are you nigerian? if you are then i must say this: Feeling sorry for your motherland is not going to help much ok. We all need to play our parts, no matter how insignificant it seems but be sure to know its helping someone, somewhere in the country. Think of something to make a difference or help out okay. Sorry would not do much. Its a jungle out here, survival of the most connected (yeah, thats how it works here). Take care you!

Would you vote for me if i contest for presidency in Nigeria? You won't vote for me, you'd rather vote for someone who speaks your language. So, how do you want me to help the country?
Re: Lagos-abuja Bus Fare? by gregg2: 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2007
One reason I like ABC Transport, fares don't change overnight whether empty bus or full bus. Their customer service is superb, onboard refreshments and entertainments for your comfort. Enough legroom and no "attachments". A toilet behind for your convenience. Their fare to Abuja is 3500 naira. I use them and am confident recommending them to you. Their take off points are in Bolade(Oshodi), Jibowu and a very modern terminal in Amuwo-Odofin
Safe Journey
Re: Lagos-abuja Bus Fare? by rachiwise(f): 10:27pm On Oct 18, 2007
@flyKUDE

U r the most currentt so far,had to pay same amount to(during the salah break).

someone said N2,800 for Chisco,which year be that one oooo?? shocked
Re: Lagos-abuja Bus Fare? by TCUBE(m): 7:53am On Oct 19, 2007
website, ha!, innovation!! thats what naija needs , na only naija people wey don live for oyinbo lkand fit turn the forutune of naija around, na me talk am
Re: Lagos-abuja Bus Fare? by PapaBrowne(m): 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2007
TCUBE:

website, ha!, innovation!! thats what naija needs , na only naija people wey don live for oyinbo lkand fit turn the forutune of naija around, na me talk am

Word!!! I concur!!

Watch out for "STREET ACTION"
Re: Lagos-abuja Bus Fare? by bebe2007(m): 12:16pm On Oct 23, 2007
Vicjustice:

Would you vote for me if i contest for presidency in Nigeria? You won't vote for me, you'd rather vote for someone who speaks your language. So, how do you want me to help the country?

You do not know me so do not jump to conclusions about me ok. I only gave you an advice, which is optional. Mind you, you do not have to be a leader to make a difference. You ought to know that. Its all in your zeal, finance etc if you feel badly about the way something is being done, try to make a difference simple. If its on a policy, find a lawmaker, take it up with him, reason things out.You can visit their office at Abuja. Play your part, eventhough it does not work, just satisfy your conscience. I have attended several Nigerian conferences abroad (naijas in the diasporal) these set of people do not in anyway like whats happening here in naija, they get together, discuss, come out with a communica which by lobbying in the government office, residence etc they manage to pass their communica across. At first it was not getting anywhere but today, i can tell you that the government calls some of them to come and help out with things they do not have ideas or ready know how. Moral of the story my bros, little drops of water makes an ocean. Start making your contributions you never know. You can start by writing comments in the national dailies etc just be positive ok.
Re: Lagos-abuja Bus Fare? by MabroWest: 8:00am On Jan 03, 2013
@vicjustice,

Bebe,

You do not need to blame vicjustice, because your second-to-last sentence (Its a jungle out here, survival of the most connected [yeah, thats how it works here]) busted the possiblity of your advise working out.
Re: Lagos-abuja Bus Fare? by MabroWest: 8:03am On Jan 03, 2013
bebe2007: @vicjustice,

Bebe,

You do not need to blame vicjustice, because your second-to-last sentence (Its a jungle out here, survival of the most connected [yeah thats how it works here]) busted the possiblity of your advise working out.
Re: Lagos-abuja Bus Fare? by splendidRoland(f): 6:35pm On Aug 13, 2013
am going to abuja tomoro ... Is there a night bus........ Am going for uniabuja post ume... Is there night bus... From lagos to abuja
Re: Lagos-abuja Bus Fare? by aaron213: 1:26am On Nov 05, 2013
excel12:

STUPID STORY!!!

Now dats a real LMFAO moment
Re: Lagos-abuja Bus Fare? by ogadriva(m): 8:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
it depend on what you are looking for and what type of bus..
Re: Lagos-abuja Bus Fare? by lightdream: 3:06pm On Sep 27, 2019
Please what bus company can i get from lagos, jibowu to Abuja for 6am @cheap rate? Thank you

(1) (Reply)

The Poor State Of Old Secretariat Road, Ikeja GRA (see Photos) / Proof Some Nigerian Embassies Issue Passports On The Same Day / Trailer Kills Yabatech Student In Abule Egba Due To Brake Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.