Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Help! I Need A Good Ict Job! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help! I Need A Good Ict Job! (878 Views)

Ict Job / Get The Ict Job Of Your Dream / Ict Job Opening For Young Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Need A Good Ict Job! by blackcypha(m): 10:21pm On Feb 04, 2012
Please I have 4yrs experience in ICT(Hardware/Systems/network administration) with some  certifications.I have just been retrenched due to downsizing  and I am currently financially discombobulated.
Please anyone out there who is in the systems engineering/administration/telecoms field should salvage my despondency,and come to my rescue.Furnish me with info to get another job or to send my CV to you.I feel so frustrated right now cuz I got 2 dependent siblings,and this last job was not fantastic with the pay.I know there are people on this forum that work in bluechip ICT/telecoms firms with good links.Please help a fellow Nairalander thanks.
Please help SOS!
Re: Help! I Need A Good Ict Job! by blackcypha(m): 11:47pm On Feb 04, 2012
My email address is blackcypha99@yahoo.com, 08067457564.Anyone with useful information shoould please feel free to contact me for additional information about my capabilities.
Please moderators could you kindly move this to the main board so as to help me get responses quickly?
thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Personal Assistant Needed Urgently / Gtassure Aptitude Test 2012 / Consultancy Opportunity – Short Term Evaluator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.