Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Great Blunders! ~and A Little Something~ - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Great Blunders! ~and A Little Something~ (722 Views)

Why Not Laugh A Little Bit ( Funny Pics) / Photo: A Little Kid Driving This Hand-made Vehicle! / Nigeria,s Prisident Wife (wife Of Jonathan Goodlock) Top Ten Blunders! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Blunders! ~and A Little Something~ by Lucario007(m): 12:21am On Feb 05, 2012
Just thought up of an idea, put together all the grammatical blunders you've seen or heard!

1. He accidentally left the keys to his house on purpose
2. She is my brother's sister
3. I donate my family on behalf of 20million *Kudos Patience Johnathan!*

Note this has nothing to do with the above:
On a date
Guy: i love you but there is a girl i love with better than you.
Girl: you are very $tupid for telling me that, *knocks hard on head* you are very $tupid for telling me that
*knocks hard on head again* you are very $tupid for telling me that, *Knocks head again*
you are very $tupid for telling me that, *Knocks even harder than before* you are very $tupid
*splashes fanta on face and clothes* $tupid guy!
*storms away angrily*

GUYS WHAT WOULD BE YOUR REACTION?
Re: Great Blunders! ~and A Little Something~ by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 05, 2012
Pls take note I am confused embarassed
Re: Great Blunders! ~and A Little Something~ by bunmioguns(m): 12:51am On Feb 05, 2012
dis one na joke
Re: Great Blunders! ~and A Little Something~ by Lucario007(m): 12:56am On Feb 05, 2012
no na jamb question. mtchwww
Re: Great Blunders! ~and A Little Something~ by bunmioguns(m): 1:12am On Feb 05, 2012
Lucario007:

then how do u expect me to laff to Jamb qst undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Great Blunders! ~and A Little Something~ by sutoboy(m): 1:27am On Feb 05, 2012
Lucario007:

den go and solve it and bring out the joke to us,silly
Re: Great Blunders! ~and A Little Something~ by bunmioguns(m): 1:59am On Feb 05, 2012
sutoboy:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Great Blunders! ~and A Little Something~ by babarazy: 8:42am On Feb 05, 2012
sutoboy:

bunmioguns:

then how do u expect me to laff to Jamb qst undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
*laughing in chinesse style* chuaahhhhhaghhghh!!!
Re: Great Blunders! ~and A Little Something~ by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 05, 2012
Lucario no mind all of them jare(esp dat mumu sutoboy , me i see d humour in dis. U try.
Re: Great Blunders! ~and A Little Something~ by sutoboy(m): 1:18pm On Feb 05, 2012
hehehehhe booqee wetin dey worry u sef

u go laf when u re not suppose to do
Re: Great Blunders! ~and A Little Something~ by ksam(m): 3:26pm On Feb 05, 2012
Na advert u copy they give us,na wa 4u o
Re: Great Blunders! ~and A Little Something~ by Lucario007(m): 3:35pm On Feb 05, 2012
^^^ u have discovered my secret. grin
Re: Great Blunders! ~and A Little Something~ by caspapa(m): 4:26pm On Feb 06, 2012
please help me i really dont get the joke. somebody should please help me.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Black Women Buy So Many Products Just To Be Light Skin? / Cv / Your Fadaa......really Funny Stuffs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.