Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram (16013 Views)

Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by adahib: 3:35pm On Feb 05, 2012
hmmmm, What can i say? I sure hope the prayers work but being more of a realist than an optimist,i really doubt that, if prayers could solve the "nigeria problem",we wont be where we are, I believe we need more than prayers,
Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:48pm On Feb 05, 2012
This rurturd should please take a sip of STFU!!! angry when you are buying Jets and hob-nobbing with Corrupt Politicians it did not occur to you to advise them in your Holy Capacity to tackle corruption or warn them as God's messengers to lead her people properly. angry MOG are just poor politicians in holy clothes cool
Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by Pukkah: 3:48pm On Feb 05, 2012
The problem of thieving leaders is 1m times worse than the scourge of Boko Haram. In fact, Boko Haram and many other problems are the direct consequences of the actions of these corrupt leaders, some of whom even find time to worship in the churches of the pastors who are now declaring Holy War and sending spiritual missiles to Boko Haram.

I ask, is Boko Haram the beginning and end of Nigeria's problems? When will these pastors declare Holy War and send very hot spiritual missiles to the source of Nigeria's problems - the corrupt elite and politicians? Why single out Boko Haram (a symptom of a larger problem) and spare the cause/root?
Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 05, 2012
According to him, “if we all join forces and cry to God, He will do for us. The second prayer I want you to pray; remember I’ve asked God for a special 70th birthday present of 70,000 children, join in prayer that God would release those that are still hanging in the air this month.

“I want 70,000 new babies, so that by the end of this year there will be no barren left in our churches.”

Self-serving prayer of the type that typifies Nigeria's narcissistic gods of Men (goM).
69,999 children simply won't do, not when daddy G.O is about to become a septuagenarian grin
Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by plaetton: 5:35pm On Feb 05, 2012
Another toxic perfume from this pulpit p.im.p, Sweet to the nose, but toxic to the body. Prayer prayer and more prayer. What else can to be expected from this rapacious religious elite?
This guy and his kind in the PFN dont give a hoot. They dont even anounce the deaths of their members in churches because it is considered to be bad PR for god ,since  death would seem like a negation of god's promise for bountiful living.
This man is running perhaps the biggest scam in the world. Redeem is perhaps the biggeest and most profitable business franchise in Nigeria.
A few yrs ago I was seeking financing for a project and someone directed me to a group of financiers whom I later found out to be a group of redeem pastors from different parrishes. They pool thier money from the parrishes to finance businesses and projects at exhorbitant rates of interest. For obvious reasons, they operate in secerecy and thier church members are never privy to their activities.
The  Redeem church also operate a  primary school in GRA ikeja that charges N170k per term. I have been searching to see what schools they have for the less afluent members of the society.
I just pity those who surrender their sweat to these conmen everyday.
We can only pray.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 05, 2012
Much needed Already,

But what happens to the previous * Defence* strategy?
Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 05, 2012
musKeeto:

That was horses and chariots, now Ak's and bombers are more powerful, man,

You are dead already. You just don't realise it. Just like a fan turned off.

not even the israel of today can recite that verse against the iranians at the moment. Lol
Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by zubeyr(m): 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2012
I think adeboye is smoking cheap crack that dude is wacko wonder who will be listening to his nonsense

I see no difference between boko haram and adeboye hope they declare war on each

other by the grace of God

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by mrperfect(m): 11:21pm On Feb 05, 2012
I anything that wil bring peace in this country have my support.
Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by 2mch(m): 11:49pm On Feb 05, 2012
How? Is he going to lead the battle? Someone that kept quiet in the face of injustice in the nation wants to fight Boko. Selective justice. embarassed
Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by TomFord: 1:20am On Feb 06, 2012
musKeeto:

@swagger:
madness is a loss of sense and rational thinking
From our posts its clear who the gods have made mad,

@Ford:
if you want to be as rich as your 'moniker', you know what to do,

I never mentioned wealth when i asked a straight question.
What exactly should i do to be "rich"?

Who says i'm not rich and richer than fellow in question?
Do you know me to conclude i'm searching for wealth?
Again i ask who are you and why the rage?
Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by Kaboom1: 3:15am On Feb 06, 2012
[quote author=
[/quote]

[quote I want you to ask God to deal with the enemies of Nigeria speedily; that before the end of this month, all the problems of Nigeria would be over.
[quote]

The enemies of Nigeria are the corrupt government officials that has totally destroyed the country with their greed. Once this is fixed Nigeria will be on its way towards greatness
Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by Ojobojo1(m): 9:23am On Feb 06, 2012
Ds muskeeto na dumb fool,so u really believe dat bullshitology of 70 abi na 90 virgins waiting 4 u in aljena,see mohammed just used dat thing to brainwash u all,ive read d quran and d bible so i know,read d bible and get d truth.
Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by Sirniyeh(m): 11:28am On Feb 06, 2012
It's high time for all Nigerians to wake up from deceptions that emerge from altar of those cruel politicians in holy cloth! I respect Adeboye a lot but it's erroneous to declare that All nigeria problems will end this month. If that is how prayer is answered, Nigeria wont be in this present mess. All Nigerian pastors are rogues, excluding none.
With reference to Adeboye's prayer, what or who are Nigeria enemies? May be he doesnt know, Naija enemy is religion! When the foundation is destroyed, Adeboye saw a vision that all will be well in 2012, a week after he declared that churches were bombed on dec 25th, Jan 1st subsidy, Jan 9th protest etc now again he commanded God with one month ultimatum to quench naija enemies. Na deception.
Solution to naija problem
1. Let there be national conference and bomb all including all pastors, politicians.
2. Let there be introduction of tradition: the use of confirmed JUJU to swear by all politicians before appointment
3. Let them legalise the use of rifle (gun) by all the individual
my conclusion is, religion has nothing to offer to ease naija crisis. We need bold and calouse step
Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by Sirniyeh(m): 1:51pm On Feb 06, 2012
If for the past 50 years Nigeria still in this mess in spite of all religious prayers, shame to them all.
Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 06, 2012
Ojobojo1:

Ds muskeeto na dumb fool,so u really believe dat bullshitology of 70 abi na 90 virgins waiting 4 u in aljena,see mohammed just used dat thing to brainwash u all,ive read d quran and d bible so i know,read d bible and get d truth.
And you believe the one that says you will walk on streets of gold. Which ideology is sane?

By the way, I'm not Muslim. I don't know where you iddeeots got that idea from.
Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by FXKing2012(m): 1:59pm On Feb 06, 2012
1. Abu Qaqa, the influential spokesman for Boko Haram has been captured;

2. There is a separatist group which says it's breaking out cos it does not believe in the tactics of Boko Haram;

3. Boko Haram leader says Boko Haram members who exposed Abu Qaqa will be killed;

4. About 6 members of Boko Haram has been killed by the sect for exposing Abu Qaqa and about 30 were listed to be killed by the group;

5. These killings of Boko Haram members by Boko Haram will lead to more infighting and break-out;

6. Incidence of bombings by Boko Haram has reduced.

Al these happened after Bishop Oyedepo placed a curse and after Pastor Adeboye's declaration of war on the group, yet somebody has the nerve to say MOG's curse does not work. You all had better stop abusing MOG not to reign curses upon yourselves.
Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 06, 2012
Reduced in what way?
Anyway that's what y'all are famous for. Twisting information by spreading half-truths to prove your lies/prophecies.
Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by FXKing2012(m): 3:14pm On Feb 06, 2012
musKeeto:

Reduced in what way?
Anyway that's what y'all are famous for. Twisting information by spreading half-truths to prove your lies/prophecies.

Itz the truth and u know it
Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by Ojobojo1(m): 4:55pm On Feb 06, 2012
muskeeto if u r nt a muslim,den wat r u,a pagan,see its ur choice to believe wat u want.
Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by Ojobojo1(m): 5:03pm On Feb 06, 2012
see muskeeto i bliv in streets of gold because even humanly its possible and Jesus did so many miracles,which miracle did mohammed perform,if ure nt muslim,wat r u pagan.besides i dont think any other religion talks of virgins as reward so if ure denying islam ure an infidel hu shuld be killed abi.
Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by dare2think: 5:50pm On Feb 06, 2012
FXKing2012,

So, Oyedepo's curse has worked therefore no more bombs or killing from Boko-haram?

Lets hope so.
Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by dare2think: 10:03pm On Feb 06, 2012
Just a few hours after I posted the above Kano is under attack!!!!

Your 'man of God' is a [b]Charlatan [/b]and his curses are as useless as a  addict's  promise.

So tell me, what is happening in Kano??  Rather than your fraudster to put pressure on the corrupt politicians to improve the pathetic security situation in Nigeria, he is sending imaginary curses.

Jokers.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-864511.0.html
Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 06, 2012
FXKing2012:

1. Abu Qaqa, the influential spokesman for Boko Haram has been captured;

2. There is a separatist group which says it's breaking out cos it does not believe in the tactics of Boko Haram;

3. Boko Haram leader says Boko Haram members who exposed Abu Qaqa will be killed;

4. About 6 members of Boko Haram has been killed by the sect for exposing Abu Qaqa and about 30 were listed to be killed by the group;

5. These killings of Boko Haram members by Boko Haram will lead to more infighting and break-out;

6. Incidence of bombings by Boko Haram has reduced.

Al these happened after Bishop Oyedepo placed a curse and after Pastor Adeboye's declaration of war on the group, yet somebody has the nerve to say MOG's curse does not work. You all had better stop abusing MOG not to reign curses upon yourselves.

Hey just SHUT THE 4CK UP. You are a shame to what You preach.

See Your Shame here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-864511.0.html

And when more bombings occur, expect my ever present Ridicule at your Face
Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:30am On Feb 07, 2012
Ojobojo1:

see muskeeto i bliv in streets of gold because even humanly its possible and Jesus did so many miracles,which miracle did mohammed perform,if ure nt muslim,wat r u pagan.besides i dont think any other religion talks of virgins as reward so if ure denying islam ure an infidel hu shuld be killed abi.
You believe in streets of gold and you can't believe the Creator of man can create 7 virgins for every man. What the hell does you Creator need gold for? Cribs?
I'm not denying Muslim. I'm not Muslim. Grow some balls and brains, man,

Ojobojo1:

muskeeto if u r nt a muslim,den wat r u,a pagan,see its ur choice to believe wat u want.
If it's my choice to believe what I want, why are you so bothered? I wish more Christians would understand that 'religion is personal',
Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by adahib: 11:46am On Feb 07, 2012
1. Let there be national conference
and bomb all including all pastors,
politicians. 2. Let there be introduction of
tradition: the use of confirmed JUJU to
swear by all politicians before
appointment

I really do agree with you.no matter how strong a born again a nigerian claims to be,he fears juju more than God.if we can replace the bible with a well prepared hex pot,i'm sure our sworn-in politicians would be more honest,
Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:52am On Feb 07, 2012
adahib:

1. Let there be national conference
and bomb all including all pastors,
politicians. 2. Let there be introduction of
tradition: the use of confirmed JUJU to
swear by all politicians before
appointment

I really do agree with you.no matter how strong a born again a nigerian claims to be,he fears juju more than God.if we can replace the bible with a well prepared hex pot,i'm sure our sworn-in politicians would be more honest,

Carefull i was banned 2 weeks for saying something even milder wink
Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by Pukkah: 6:33pm On Mar 14, 2012
supereagle: IN a rare display of anger, General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, on Friday night, adopted a spiritual way out of Nigeria’s current security challenges, urging the mammoth crowd of worshipers, who attended the February Holy Ghost Service, to pray to God to dismantle all ‘gates’ behind the menace.

Declaring ‘holy war’ against what he described as a reign of terror in the country, Adeboye asked members of RCCG, who had commenced a month of fasting and prayers, to add a prayer point aimed at arresting the menace of Boko Haram before the end of the month.

“His words: As we wait on the Lord in fasting and prayer this month, I want you to include two items in your prayers: I want you to ask God to deal with the enemies of Nigeria speedily; that before the end of this month, all the problems of Nigeria would be over.”

According to him, “if we all join forces and cry to God, He will do for us. The second prayer I want you to pray; remember I’ve asked God for a special 70th birthday present of 70,000 children, join in prayer that God would release those that are still hanging in the air this month.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/02/adeboye-declares-war-on-boko-haram/

...and one month is gone.
Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:06am On Mar 15, 2012
In God's eye, a year is a day, and a day is like a year. 1 month didn't mean 1 month, It's spiritual one month, they're already dead in the spiritual, we're just waiting for the physical to manifest....
Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by Pukkah: 6:19pm On Jun 11, 2012
supereagle: IN a rare display of anger, General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, on Friday night, adopted a spiritual way out of Nigeria’s current security challenges, urging the mammoth crowd of worshipers, who attended the February Holy Ghost Service, to pray to God to dismantle all ‘gates’ behind the menace.

Declaring ‘holy war’ against what he described as a reign of terror in the country, Adeboye asked members of RCCG, who had commenced a month of fasting and prayers, to add a prayer point aimed at arresting the menace of Boko Haram before the end of the month.

“His words: As we wait on the Lord in fasting and prayer this month, I want you to include two items in your prayers: I want you to ask God to deal with the enemies of Nigeria speedily; that before the end of this month, all the problems of Nigeria would be over.”

“I want 70,000 new babies, so that by the end of this year there will be no barren left in our churches.”

Preaching a sermon entitled, “Lift up your head oh ye gates,” Adeboye urged the crowd of worshipers at the Redemption Camp not to be too sanctimonious about the prayer against terror, stressing that from the days of John the Baptist, the Kingdom of God suffers violence and it’s only violent that can take it by force”.

Explaining the effects of biblical gates, he said there are national gates where a whole nation can be in trouble because certain gates refuse to open, pointing out that “every gate that is holding the children of Nigeria captive must come down crashing in the name of Jesus Christ.”

At intervals, the General Overseer, whose wife had earlier led the congregation to pray for peace in every part of the country, sent spiritual missiles to all harbingers of terror in the country who have created fear and terror.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/02/adeboye-declares-war-on-boko-haram/

Still waiting since February sir.
Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2012
Lol.... Lets be patient.. its not God's time...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’ll Query Any Pastor Who Hosts Comedians In Church — Assemblies Of God Leader / Pastor E.A Adeboye's 2020 Prophecy (video) / Pastor Adeboye's Open Heavens Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.