Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

23 Year Old Nigerian Man Marries 68 Year Old Greek Woman! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 23 Year Old Nigerian Man Marries 68 Year Old Greek Woman! (2758 Views)

Nigerian Man Assaults Yvonne Nelson For Refusing To Hug Him / Adanna Duru: The 18 year old Nigerian American Star on American idol 2015 / Young Love: 23-year-old Super Eagle Star Gbolahan Weds Heartthrob Lolade..photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

23 Year Old Nigerian Man Marries 68 Year Old Greek Woman! by modnd3(m): 3:35pm On Feb 05, 2012
[img]http://3.bp..com/-BVUJPTluIak/Ty6Pv87ZlLI/AAAAAAAABMI/usD_UsgCFTQ/s400/Nigeria+Marriage.jpg[/img]

The picture of the just concluded traditional marriage of a 23 year old Nigerian and His 68 year Old Greek Wife.
"Love was the driving force in our Marriage. I know that my Heart (referring to her husband) belongs to me from the first day

Read more here >> http://www.unclenaira.com/2012/02/23-year-old-nigerian-man-marries-68.html
Re: 23 Year Old Nigerian Man Marries 68 Year Old Greek Woman! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 05, 2012
shocked shocked shocked What can I say? undecided
Re: 23 Year Old Nigerian Man Marries 68 Year Old Greek Woman! by seyifamous: 6:57pm On Feb 05, 2012
The lady does NOT look 68 years old though. Are they sure they got her age right? The lady looks like she could be somewhere in her 30s or there about. Anyway, na sufferhead for Nigeria dey cause this kind thing. Nigerians will marry antelope and even zebra just to get kpali for oyibo land. It is the hopeless situation in our dear Nigeria that is causing all this stuff. How often do you hear of other West Africans marrying their mama and grandmama age?
Re: 23 Year Old Nigerian Man Marries 68 Year Old Greek Woman! by seyifamous: 7:00pm On Feb 05, 2012
Wonders shall never cease o hmmm we tin man children go talk, good luck with that man
Re: 23 Year Old Nigerian Man Marries 68 Year Old Greek Woman! by kemmeye: 7:33pm On Feb 05, 2012
he does not look happy sad
Re: 23 Year Old Nigerian Man Marries 68 Year Old Greek Woman! by globalaid(m): 8:52pm On Feb 05, 2012
are they forcing this guy to marry this lady? It is like he is not happy na wah o
Re: 23 Year Old Nigerian Man Marries 68 Year Old Greek Woman! by eddy1977(m): 1:14am On Feb 06, 2012
leave him alone. its his bed,let him lie in it.
do u think that he just woke up one day and decided to hook up with this bbw?

unless he is biologically related to u,then u can fuss and cry.but if u r like me,and have no connections to them,then f uc k it. who gives a s hi t about them? let him stew in his own juice.

when he f uc ks her and c ums all over her a s s, i am not there
Re: 23 Year Old Nigerian Man Marries 68 Year Old Greek Woman! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 06, 2012
Fear of survival!
See what poverty has turn our boys into,How could a Nigerian guy in his right mind marry someone old enough to be his grand-mother because i dont really get the kind of love the oldĀ  bride is professing!
May God help this country.

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe In Black Leather- Hot Or Not- Photos / Nicki Minaj Files Restraining Order Against "Weird" DJ Khaled After MTV Proposal / New Video And Pics Of Vera Sidika Twerking In Her Closet...this One Big O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.