Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,119 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Script For Sale - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Script For Sale (522 Views)

Php Script For Smslive247 Needed / How Can I Get A Script For Building A Forum On My Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Script For Sale by chrishenzo: 4:01pm On Feb 05, 2012
If you have an eCommerce website and would like to exchange link with us, please feel free to drop a line.

Anyway regarding the script,

I just finished a link/banner exchange script which I will be implementing on www.chrisvicmall.com for a client. This script is useful for people participating in banner/link exchange program or people advertising their website.

How it works,
Suppose you are participating in a banner/link exchange program. You agreed to display their(your partners) websites link/banner on your website and they agree to display yours on their website. You have to agree with me that it is a tedious job to visit their website everyday checking if they really keep their promise. This is where the script comes to work. The script craws your partners websites checking for your website link. If the script cannot find your website link/banner, it send a text message to your phone immediately and also send an alert message to your email informing you the news.

It can also stop displaying your partners link/banner on your websites.

If you are interested in this script, let's talk.

(1) (Reply)

Wananaroiv / Oficial Farmacy / Check Out My Web Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.