Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,630 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Unizik Lesbian On Rampage: Stabs Male Student For Dating Girlfriend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unizik Lesbian On Rampage: Stabs Male Student For Dating Girlfriend (7091 Views)

Housewife Pours Hot Water On Woman For Dating Her Husband (pic) / Hoodlums On Rampage In Lekki , Lagos ? / Cultists On The Rampage: Viewers Discretion Advised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unizik Lesbian On Rampage: Stabs Male Student For Dating Girlfriend by utimayor(m): 4:15pm On Feb 05, 2012
A lesbian student from Nnamdi_azikiwe_universityNnamdi Azikiwe University Awka has reportedly stabbed a male student severally because he is dating her girlfriend. the lesbian (Name withheld) had previously warned the male student to stay clear her girlfriend. From her words ' i warned him to leave my girlfriend but he wont listen, he is causing a great distraction in the relationship between i and my girlfriend' . The male student was rushed to a hospital which newsafric.com is yet to discover, all attempts by newsafric.com to speak to the security officials of the institution proved abortive, the school anti-cult officials on ground preferred not to comment on the issue yet till the school authority is informed of the situation. newsafric.com had a chat with one of the reporters of the school radio station Unizik FM who confirmed the incident. The incident which took place at the university's temporary site area popularly called tempsite in a private hostel got the whole students talking, it is now a matter of the moment amongst students as the story is spreading like wild fire through BBM, Whattsapp, 2go and other social networks.

SOURCE: http://newsafric.com/2012/02/05/unizik-lesbian-on-rampage-stabs-student-male-for-dating-girlfriend/
Re: Unizik Lesbian On Rampage: Stabs Male Student For Dating Girlfriend by patrick89(m): 7:01pm On Feb 05, 2012
this is a pureeeeeeeeee lie where on earth did this happen here in unizik fake news men and women

1 Like

Re: Unizik Lesbian On Rampage: Stabs Male Student For Dating Girlfriend by patrick89(m): 7:02pm On Feb 05, 2012
this is a  pureeeeeeeeee lie where on earth did this happen here in unizik fake news men and women
Re: Unizik Lesbian On Rampage: Stabs Male Student For Dating Girlfriend by Florasboy(m): 10:58pm On Jun 07, 2012
NA LIE GO KILL UNA 4 THIS NAIRA LAND................... AS IF DEY PAY U GUYS 4 POSTING FAKE NEWS HERE
Re: Unizik Lesbian On Rampage: Stabs Male Student For Dating Girlfriend by CasieJ: 11:14pm On Oct 05, 2012
Maybe she's trying †̥☺ d̶̲̥̅̊☺ that, stop it only if you want †̥☺ sleep I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ cell.

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught Having Sex With Little Girl (photo) / Police, Service Provider Probe Fake Social Media Posts / Secret Spiritual Things Yahoo Plus Boys Do To Make Money:video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.