Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,606 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Lagos Premiere Of The Movie 'i'll Take My Chances' Set For This February! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lagos Premiere Of The Movie 'i'll Take My Chances' Set For This February! (1952 Views)

Desmond Elliot,Monalisa,Banky W,Others Stun At Movie Premiere Of 'Falling'(Pics) / Celebrities At The Lagos Premiere Of Invasion 1897 (Photos) / Last Flight To Abuja Lagos Premiere (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Premiere Of The Movie 'i'll Take My Chances' Set For This February! by mamazita1(f): 8:32pm On Feb 05, 2012
The much anticipated blockbuster, 'I'll Take My Chances' is set to be premiered in Lagos on the 24th of February 2012!

For months now the anticipation has been growing, preparations put in place and now 'I'll Take My Chances' is finally ready to be presented to the world. The movie which stars bombshell Ini Edo, heart throb Bryan Okwara, Canadian dancer, Ashleigh Clark, veteran actor Sam Efe Loco ( in one is last recorded productions) amongs many others is a drama-filled, dance-fest sprinkled with plenty of action. It was directed by Desmond Elliot and screenplay was written by Kehinde Joseph, Uduak Oguamanam & Bola Aduwo. 

The lagos premiere is on the 24th of February 2012 | Venue: Silverbird Galleria, Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria island, Lagos | Time: 5pm | Tickets go on sale next week!

Re: Lagos Premiere Of The Movie 'i'll Take My Chances' Set For This February! by junge: 11:57am On Feb 10, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lagos Premiere Of The Movie 'i'll Take My Chances' Set For This February! by nex(m): 2:22am On Feb 22, 2012
After watching the Preview Clips of this movie, months ago, I can't believe the premiere is finally here. Picture quality is excellent as you can see for yourselves:

[flash=420,315]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpXByT58NbY?version=3&hl=en_US"[/flash]

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Entertainment And Media Industry Now Worth More Than Us$4billion / Summary Of What The Show 'Big Brother Naija' Is About / Romantic Movie On Online Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.