Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,055 members, 7,859,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:04 PM

Interview: A-z Of Financial Aids, Taking Scholarship For Nigerians As Our Case Study - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Interview: A-z Of Financial Aids, Taking Scholarship For Nigerians As Our Case Study (605 Views)

Getting The Right Case Study For Your Project Topic https://15projects.com/ / World Aids Day As Celebrated In UNILORIN (Photos) / A-Z Of Uniben Online And Physical Clearance 2015/2016. IMPORTANT! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interview: A-z Of Financial Aids, Taking Scholarship For Nigerians As Our Case Study by Chinyxboy(m): 9:57am On Feb 06, 2012
Greetings to you all here on Nairaland. It is my pleasure to bring to you guys an educative interview conducted my the NigeriaScholar Team. Our guest- Ikenna Odinaka, is the proud owner of AfterSchoolAfrica. He discoursed Scholarships and Finantial Aids in general with us. Seriously, this is a most view interview if you need a Scholarship as a Nigerian or want to know more about Scholarships. See introduction below:

Have you being looking for a quick guide on Scholarship for Nigerians? How you a Joe Dummy when it comes to Scholarship matters in Nigeria? You need a Scholarship as a Nigerian for the financing of your education, but don't know where, how and when to get them? Then my friend, I have good news for you today; you are not alone. I am so glad that you are here today to see and learn from one of the masters of the game when it boils down to Scholarships, Financial Aids in General, and Career Development.

Read Full Interview Here: http://www.nigeriascholar.com/2012/02/interview-z-of-financial-aids-taking.html

(1) (Reply)

Between Civil, Law And Public Law / The Impact Of Internet Service From Social Economic And Cultural Development / The Brand Called Ladela School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.