Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Daily Independent Website Still Suspended - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Daily Independent Website Still Suspended (643 Views)

Daily Independent Newspaper Online, I Hail Thee! / Daily Independent Website Suspended By CoreNetHosting For "Server Overload" / Daily Independent Newspaper Online Search Module Not Working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Independent Website Still Suspended by yawatide(f): 11:28am On Feb 06, 2012
It's that time of the year again for this paper where they go offline for no apparent reason then they resurrect under a different domain name weeks later. I assume this happens because they discover that the current (now former, I guess) "developers" gave them a shoddy product, then they get fired and then they find another "developer" to do the same thing the old ones did, thus ensuring an infinite loop of crap.

At any rate, around this time each year, I post the same plea on NL so I guess this one won't be any different: If you know the folks who own the site or who did the site, tell them the site is down and has been down for a while. Also, if you would happen to know the new url (this would be at least the 4th in so many years), please post it here so I can bookmark it. Despite the many FUBARs, I actually enjoy reading the news from their site cool
Re: Daily Independent Website Still Suspended by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 06, 2012
santa maria!

(1) (Reply)

Beginner To Pro Web Development Training For All / Bulk Sms Help / Get Traffic For Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.