Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Software Programmer Wanted Urgently For A Job - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Software Programmer Wanted Urgently For A Job (3037 Views)

Software Programmer Wanted For Nike.com Shoe Release Bot / Asp.net, Vb.net Programmer Wanted / programmer wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Software Programmer Wanted Urgently For A Job by yandevboy: 12:06pm On Feb 06, 2012
i am looking for a good programmer who will help me with a software that can perform biometric data capture.

a good example of what i want is how SIM CARD REGISTRATION works, when registering a sim, a few personal details are collected from you then your face and finger are captured. when it is submitted the information goes to the telecom company server because this process is usually online.

for what i want with this software

a few personal details will be collected, not more than 8 fields
face and finger print will be captured.

and when you click on SUBMIT, the information will be saved on probably a database on the laptop and not to a server. the laptops to be used are standalone, not connected to the internet or intranet.

the information collected will be stored in a manner that makes it easy for retrieval and analysis.
all the laptops will collect and stored information separately, the software should have capability to stored a large amount of data.

i need only serious persons to answer to this post. you can ask me any further questions on 08187385818 but i hope you get the concept of what i want.

the project should be completed within a week.

this is urgent, reply guys
Re: Software Programmer Wanted Urgently For A Job by yandevboy: 3:10pm On Feb 06, 2012
the hardware to be used with the software will be a LOGITECH WEB CAM and FUTRONIC finger scan device,

able programmers, get your groove on, reply to this post in this forum or contact me on 08187385818
Re: Software Programmer Wanted Urgently For A Job by Chimanet(m): 12:30am On Feb 08, 2012
u can contact me 08060880402
Re: Software Programmer Wanted Urgently For A Job by yandevboy: 5:43pm On Feb 09, 2012
i want to earnestly thank everyone who responded to this post, we have gotten a programmer for the job.
thank you all users of nairaland,
Re: Software Programmer Wanted Urgently For A Job by javadoctor(m): 1:52pm On Jun 08, 2012
Am an experienced java developer in j2se/j2ee platform for 4years and a bit of j2micro
Just graduated from lagos state university,computer science.always on delivery
I have built serialized network apps for i_soft tech. And several.
I live in lagos .your app description resembles a serialized form ☺ƒ data over the network,i have done similar project with a bulk sms app serializing object over an api.With God all things are
Possible.
08068063094,08051355521,30bd6643,facebook name :johnson Eyo
Re: Software Programmer Wanted Urgently For A Job by innosoft: 8:39pm On Nov 24, 2012
are you for real, a software development project in a week. biometric for that matter.

yandevboy: i am looking for a good programmer who will help me with a software that can perform biometric data capture.

a good example of what i want is how SIM CARD REGISTRATION works, when registering a sim, a few personal details are collected from you then your face and finger are captured. when it is submitted the information goes to the telecom company server because this process is usually online.

for what i want with this software

a few personal details will be collected, not more than 8 fields
face and finger print will be captured.

and when you click on SUBMIT, the information will be saved on probably a database on the laptop and not to a server. the laptops to be used are standalone, not connected to the internet or intranet.

the information collected will be stored in a manner that makes it easy for retrieval and analysis.
all the laptops will collect and stored information separately, the software should have capability to stored a large amount of data.

i need only serious persons to answer to this post. you can ask me any further questions on 08187385818 but i hope you get the concept of what i want.

the project should be completed within a week.

this is urgent, reply guys
Re: Software Programmer Wanted Urgently For A Job by uken73(m): 12:02am On Mar 03, 2013
innosoft: are you for real, a software development project in a week. biometric for that matter.

The requirements stated for the project are quite simple (a few personal details will be collected, not more than 8 fields
face and finger print will be captured.).

This can be completed within 3 or 4 days. I have a similar project but with more fields and requirements. If I had seen this on time, I would have been able to deliver in a day. All I would need to do is to strip out features in my existing project and I'm done.
Re: Software Programmer Wanted Urgently For A Job by hilaryiwens05: 12:16pm On Aug 23, 2014
i need a programmer who can work on SMS component. if you can, please add me on bbm: 22E88D19 or whatsapp; 08182428991 talk. Tank you
Re: Software Programmer Wanted Urgently For A Job by avosoft: 1:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
Did you get my mail?
Re: Software Programmer Wanted Urgently For A Job by aslan(m): 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2014
Contact me: I program in python , javascript and others.

(1) (Reply)

Invesion Power Board, Vbulletin, Now Free Get Yours / #ecommerce,cryptos(buy & Sell),icos,mlm,bets,olx,sch Portal, Etc..developer / I Need A Topic For My Computer Science Project ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.