Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Uk Based Christian Looking To Marry An Akwa-ibite Christian - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Uk Based Christian Looking To Marry An Akwa-ibite Christian (455 Views)

An Akwa Ibom Lady / An Akwa Ibom Lady Is Needed 4 A Serious Relationship / An Akwa Ibom Lady Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uk Based Christian Looking To Marry An Akwa-ibite Christian by aniefiok45: 2:45pm On Feb 06, 2012
Hi I am London Based and do not have time to date, i need some one home grown to call my own. If that is you please email me at rnagbajor @yahoo.com or call me on 07519597692 use the UK dialling code when calling. Looking forward to hearing from you.  wink
Re: Uk Based Christian Looking To Marry An Akwa-ibite Christian by Raxxye(m): 3:15pm On Feb 06, 2012
Can u narrow down your criteria a little more; like age range, education, etc. Or is it just any babe from Akwa Ibom?
Re: Uk Based Christian Looking To Marry An Akwa-ibite Christian by aniefiok45: 2:53pm On Feb 09, 2012
Hi again thanks for your response, i am looking for someone below the age of 40 and above the age of 25. I would like her to be educated above A level status or someone keen to improve themselves educationally if she only has GCE. I don't mind which part of Akwa Ibom she is from as long as she is a practising Christian that to me is paramount. If there are any more queries, i will be happy to respond to them. Stay Blessed! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Serious Relationship / Female Friend Needed / I Need A Serious Lady For Long Term Relationship In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.