Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,503 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Why Are Most Nl Romance Section Ladies Very Lousy & Ill-mannered? Insecurity? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are Most Nl Romance Section Ladies Very Lousy & Ill-mannered? Insecurity? (964 Views)

A Note To All Women And Ladies (very Important) / Please Why Are There So Many Premature Ladies On NL Romance Section? / Nl Romance Haters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Nl Romance Section Ladies Very Lousy & Ill-mannered? Insecurity? by mamalola19: 6:29pm On Feb 06, 2012
Is it a signature to get them noticed?

There is a handle here that portrays itself as a guy but its actually a lady. I got its email as I appreciate its comment here.
To my astonishment, the handle was a lady! A very cute and attractive lady in her early 20s(No homo intended).
I was amazed that a cute lady like that doesn't show off or make a lot of noise on here.
I don't want to embarrass her but her username starts with ment, she is based in the US. I sound like a stalker already, Sh it!

I mean you can come online, make the right comments and log off without showing off unnecessarily or bringing up an attitude.
The insults can be so annoying. I now cuss which I nvr intended to.
This is just an advice, ladies please act lady like. I know a lot of trouble makers but time wont permit me to mention names.
Please advice them to cool it off. Call them to other, let be their adviser.
A lot of private cute women who decided to be on the sideline kiss.
Re: Why Are Most Nl Romance Section Ladies Very Lousy & Ill-mannered? Insecurity? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 06, 2012
ehn OP na because dem be market women.Na freecocoa and co be the ones wey dey carry fight come here.anyway a classy handsome bobo like me no get time for market women cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Why Are Most Nl Romance Section Ladies Very Lousy & Ill-mannered? Insecurity? by Mynd44: 6:40pm On Feb 06, 2012
I just saw a thread were you just started yabbing someone for no reason. So I guess I should disregard this piece of isht that you wrote here. If you cannot do as you say, then it is just unfortunate. Hypocrite!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Are Most Nl Romance Section Ladies Very Lousy & Ill-mannered? Insecurity? by freecocoa(f): 6:42pm On Feb 06, 2012
OP,Shey you know say you too dey guilty of wetin you dey talk about.

Lefool seriously I don't have your time so I won't indulge you but something I've noticed is that most of you guys like picking on me for no reason,well I know what to do with you all.
Re: Why Are Most Nl Romance Section Ladies Very Lousy & Ill-mannered? Insecurity? by mamalola19: 6:46pm On Feb 06, 2012
Mynd_44:

I just saw a thread were you just started yawning someone for no reason. So I guess I should disregard this piece of ight that you wrote here. If you cannot do as you say, then it is just unfortunate. Hypocrite!!!!!!!!!

bozo boo, i wasn't left out in my post, was i?
i cuss which i never intended to, but i can count my cussing here. it should be 3 which is fair.
lets turn a new leaf as women and leave the madness to men.
Re: Why Are Most Nl Romance Section Ladies Very Lousy & Ill-mannered? Insecurity? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 06, 2012
freecocoa de cocoa wich runz na? wink
why u dey vex?.Na play i dey play wit u ooooo wink
omo na wetin happen?.u dey always dey sabi yab me back. cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Nl Romance Section Ladies Very Lousy & Ill-mannered? Insecurity? by Dyt(f): 6:50pm On Feb 06, 2012
coward
cheap attention seekin mofo
Re: Why Are Most Nl Romance Section Ladies Very Lousy & Ill-mannered? Insecurity? by Mynd44: 6:51pm On Feb 06, 2012
mamalola19:

bozo boo, i wasn't left out in my post, was i?
i cuss which i never intended to, but i can count my cussing here. it should be 3 which is fair.
lets turn a new leaf as women and leave the madness to men.

charity begins at home f00l
Re: Why Are Most Nl Romance Section Ladies Very Lousy & Ill-mannered? Insecurity? by claremont(m): 6:52pm On Feb 06, 2012
The behaviour most people portray here is the exact same behaviour they portray in the real world. It is possible to form a very accurate picture of the character of someone in the real world by watching closely the way/manner he/she behaves on here. The phrase "By their fruits (words), ye shall know them" becomes apt in this instance!
Re: Why Are Most Nl Romance Section Ladies Very Lousy & Ill-mannered? Insecurity? by Killz3(m): 6:53pm On Feb 06, 2012
Quintuplicated Hypocritical Bullshit in 3D high definition! undecided
Re: Why Are Most Nl Romance Section Ladies Very Lousy & Ill-mannered? Insecurity? by freecocoa(f): 6:54pm On Feb 06, 2012
lefulefu:

freecocoa de cocoa wich runz na? wink
why u dey vex?.Na play i dey play wit u ooooo wink
omo na wetin happen?.u dey always dey sabi yab me back. cheesy
park well please,I know its my attention you cheaply seek,I'm done giving it to you,talk to the hand.

Dyt:

coward
cheap attention seekin mofo
chei my bebe don fekx.
Re: Why Are Most Nl Romance Section Ladies Very Lousy & Ill-mannered? Insecurity? by annawhite(f): 7:01pm On Feb 06, 2012
mamalola we hear u. . .tank u
next attention seeker please! undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Most Nl Romance Section Ladies Very Lousy & Ill-mannered? Insecurity? by MrResource(m): 7:03pm On Feb 06, 2012
*subscribing* smiley
Re: Why Are Most Nl Romance Section Ladies Very Lousy & Ill-mannered? Insecurity? by mamalola19: 7:24pm On Feb 06, 2012
what i wrote is out of place, right?
i included myself hope you all know!
carry on then but remembered i warned u all
when u start cussing n scolding in real life, then u would learn!
just tone down the anger & unruly attitude so you don't send the wrong signal
disturbing d scenery of this platform is plain ugly inside out.
quiet ones are far sexy.
why does it hurt so much by the way? i thoughtt we are all mannered
the exhibit here has confirmed my claims. u made it very easy grin
Re: Why Are Most Nl Romance Section Ladies Very Lousy & Ill-mannered? Insecurity? by deekseen(m): 8:05pm On Feb 06, 2012
When i joined in 5 years ago the romance section was about the best section on Nairaland, but now it is 'curse' section. Alot of people who have refused to grow up, or who don't have a real life outside are always available to throw dirts up and down. I just wished the MODS were a bit more stricter, and some people would actually start growing up. Only then will this section be the best it used to be.
Re: Why Are Most Nl Romance Section Ladies Very Lousy & Ill-mannered? Insecurity? by Emeka72(m): 8:05am On Feb 07, 2012
I'm surprised that a woman can open this topic.

(1) (Reply)

Why Did God Create Mosquitoes / Destiny And Karma / Open Letter To Seun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.