Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Rumors About Paris Hilton Going To Rawanda(africa) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rumors About Paris Hilton Going To Rawanda(africa) (1121 Views)

Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) / Olajumoke Orisaguna To Speak At Play-Forum At Hilton Abuja / Paris Hilton, 50 Cent's New Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rumors About Paris Hilton Going To Rawanda(africa) by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:59am On Oct 17, 2007
I came across this news on TMZ, that paris hilton is going to rawanda. what do you think about this proposed visit. i

personally think if this is true, then its just for the publicity, nothing more. she's one little bitch who would do anything to be
in the limelight.

also does TMZ have to use photos of these suffering African children and a fly on paris mouth to make fun, i think its very

unfair and insensitive of them. i believe if it were to be an american child's photo used this way, it would bring them big

trouble, but since its an African child, it does not matter, in fact who cares.

http://www.tmz.com/2007/09/26/paris-hilton-in-the-road-to-rwanda/4#comments

(1) (Reply)

Obj Or Yar'adua? / So Sad / Contact Any Celebrity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.