Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,694 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

She Doesn’t Trust Her Doctor!. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / She Doesn’t Trust Her Doctor!. (1662 Views)

Funny Picture When You Don't Trust Your Landlord's Son / Don't Trust "Made In China" Products / The Computer-doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Doesn’t Trust Her Doctor!. by ituen(m): 3:07am On Oct 17, 2007
During her annual checkup, the well-constructed miss was asked to disrobe and climb onto the examining table. "Doctor," she replied shyly, "I just can't UnCloth in front of you."

"All right," said the physician, "I'll flick off the lights. You UnCloth and tell me when you're through."

In a few moments, her voice rang out in the darkness: "Doctor, I've undressed. What shall I do with my clothes?"

"Put them on the chair, on top of mine" replied the Doctor
Re: She Doesn’t Trust Her Doctor!. by finekid(m): 6:03am On Oct 17, 2007
Nice one grin
Re: She Doesn’t Trust Her Doctor!. by eniola1310(f): 9:02am On Oct 17, 2007
smiley
Re: She Doesn’t Trust Her Doctor!. by Aiphie(f): 1:54pm On Oct 17, 2007
Hmmmmm grin
Re: She Doesn’t Trust Her Doctor!. by Maleeq(m): 3:10pm On Oct 17, 2007
LOL! nice one!

[s]I'll be a gynacologist in my next life grin[/s]
Re: She Doesn’t Trust Her Doctor!. by ituen(m): 5:30pm On Oct 18, 2007
thanks y'all
Re: She Doesn’t Trust Her Doctor!. by iwajay(m): 6:02pm On Oct 18, 2007
;d ;d wink
Re: She Doesn’t Trust Her Doctor!. by clemcykul(f): 5:06pm On Oct 19, 2007
u dint hint us how they progressed from there embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: She Doesn’t Trust Her Doctor!. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 19, 2007
clemcykul:

u dint hint us how they progressed from there embarassed embarassed embarassed
yeah
Re: She Doesn’t Trust Her Doctor!. by tommyex(m): 10:43pm On Oct 19, 2007
funny,lol
Re: She Doesn’t Trust Her Doctor!. by hallej: 11:07pm On Oct 19, 2007
grin the funniest thing is dat that has happened to me (i mean the undressing part!) and probably to about a quater of the females on nairaland!
Re: She Doesn’t Trust Her Doctor!. by oge4real(f): 11:40pm On Oct 19, 2007
halle j:

grin the funniest thing is that that has happened to me (i mean the undressing part!) and probably to about a quater of the females on nairaland!

It has not happened to me o.I wonder where you got your info statistics from. tongue
Re: She Doesn’t Trust Her Doctor!. by hallej: 11:54pm On Oct 19, 2007
well if it hasnt happened to u, doesnt mean it hasn't happenrd to others. do u actually know what a quarter means? it means 25 out of 100.so u might be in the 75% it hasnt happened to.u dont even know how to work with statistics and ur mentioning it! please
Re: She Doesn’t Trust Her Doctor!. by topeteadr(m): 11:55pm On Oct 19, 2007
Hmmmm.
Re: She Doesn’t Trust Her Doctor!. by hallej: 11:59pm On Oct 19, 2007
can u imagine?
Re: She Doesn’t Trust Her Doctor!. by topeteadr(m): 12:01am On Oct 20, 2007
I just can't imagine *whispher's* i think that doctor is phyco
Re: She Doesn’t Trust Her Doctor!. by hallej: 12:04am On Oct 20, 2007
the worst thing is that i was 18 and so naive dat i did what he asked. am pretty sure i wasnt the 1st or the last! angry
Re: She Doesn’t Trust Her Doctor!. by mimiko(f): 3:54am On Oct 20, 2007
@ HALLE J
i dont know what u re talking about oooo am 25 and it has never happend to me before oooooo
i just asked around and? MADAM HALLE J i was told that its rare i used to live with doctors sad sad
Re: She Doesn’t Trust Her Doctor!. by finekid(m): 7:39am On Oct 20, 2007
halle j:

the worst thing is that i was 18 and so naive that i did what he asked. am pretty sure i wasnt the 1st or the last! angry

So which equipment did the doctor use to examine you? grin why not complete the story? grin

Jokes apart this is news to me!
Didn’t know such things happen in the medical profession! shocked shocked shocked
Re: She Doesn’t Trust Her Doctor!. by hallej: 9:15am On Oct 20, 2007
@ mimiko i dont care whether u've lived with doctors or monks.and i dont care what u think or believe.all i know is dat it sure DID happen to me.hell, i dont care what any1 thinks.if the supposedly learned minds in nairaland are doubtng, victimising me and who knows what else,theni can really see why sex molestors get away with "it" in nigeria . this is actually a very sensitive issue and maybe i shouldnt have brought it up on this thread. but believe me, even the unthinkable happens!it is only now as an adult that i can actually tell the stories that i was actually too scared to tell just bcause i didnt think any1 would believe.but do take into this very important piece of advice- if a child tells you she's been messed with by the pope, dont scould her, instead sit her down , hold her hands ,and calmly ask the questions-where?, when and how? u would look smarter and believe me, u'll be a lot closer to finding the truth! sad
Re: She Doesn’t Trust Her Doctor!. by hallej: 9:26am On Oct 20, 2007
@ finekid. he used his stethoscope and his hands.but he didnt go 'there' though.he just touched parts of my stomach asking if it hurt.the most damaging however, were his eyes- he couldnt just take them off me. then at d end , he asked me how old i was.that was it!i never told any1 and kind of tried to forget about it till now. plss this is not meant to be a joke
Re: She Doesn’t Trust Her Doctor!. by Migines(m): 9:48am On Oct 20, 2007
@hale j
i'm very sory bout that, but i hope u've goten over it.
Re: She Doesn’t Trust Her Doctor!. by topeteadr(m): 10:03am On Oct 20, 2007
@halle j pls can you come to my family hospital. Maybe then i'll be the doctor. But first you must be a female.
Re: She Doesn’t Trust Her Doctor!. by mailmalc(m): 11:03am On Oct 20, 2007
@ituen
dat was off d hoook. grin grin nice one

@halle j
Controversial though i still remain a genuis*****thanks for the link [b]Halle J[/b]erry wink
Re: She Doesn’t Trust Her Doctor!. by finekid(m): 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2007
Halle sorry about your earlier experience.
Re: She Doesn’t Trust Her Doctor!. by zomo(m): 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2007
dont knw wat u guys jus argueing ova let it go
Re: She Doesn’t Trust Her Doctor!. by clemcykul(f): 2:57pm On Oct 20, 2007
what are u guys sorry for

she undressed in the presence of the doc, does she expect the doc to clse his eyes while examining her

c'mon halle grow up embarassed embarassed u should be happy dat the doc found u attractive grin grin grin grin grin grin

just tell us the end of the story cheesy grin grin did he use dicksthescope grin
Re: She Doesn’t Trust Her Doctor!. by saucekid(m): 3:30pm On Oct 20, 2007
@ clemcy

haba now dickthetoscope ke na today i just hear am ooooooo

ROFLMSBFAO grin grin grin grin
Re: She Doesn’t Trust Her Doctor!. by finekid(m): 9:55pm On Oct 20, 2007
clemcykul:

just tell us the end of the story cheesy grin grin did he use dicksthescope grin

grin grin grin That's a new one on me grin grin grin
Re: She Doesn’t Trust Her Doctor!. by mailmalc(m): 1:06am On Oct 21, 2007
just tell us the end of the story did he use dicksthescope
RFLMAO

Clemcykul u too go skool
Re: She Doesn’t Trust Her Doctor!. by oge4real(f): 11:32pm On Oct 21, 2007
@halle j,
madam statistics,the unfortunate incident that sopposedly happened to you is to say the least ficticious and unfounded.
if you dress half naked to consult a physician, you do not expect him to look away.
I am a medical practitioner and know that my male colleagues are noble and respected members of the society.
Re: She Doesn’t Trust Her Doctor!. by topeteadr(m): 11:47pm On Oct 21, 2007
@oge4real meaning.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guguru And Epa In The Front Of White House / Old Fulani Story / The Next Door Neighbor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.