Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,295 members, 7,860,726 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:57 PM

Are My Pigs Pregnant? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Are My Pigs Pregnant? (745 Views)

Pigs Love It Too / What are this pigs thinking / The Three Little Pigs. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are My Pigs Pregnant? by ituen(m): 3:09am On Oct 17, 2007
One day a farmer goes into town to see a vet to see if how to tell that his pigs are pregnant. The vet says that if there standing up in the morning there not pregnant, but if there rolling in the mud they are.

So the farmer goes home and loads all of his pigs in the back of his pick-up and takes them all out in the woods and f**ks them all once. Then he takes them home and unloads them in there pin. Afterwards he gets tired so goes to bed.

The next morning he gets up and checks on the pigs and there standing up, so he takes them all out in the woods and f**ks them all twice. Then goes home, quickly unloads them in there pin, and goes right to bed.

The next morning, very tired, the farmer gets up to check on his pigs, but they are still standing. Again, he loads them in the truck, takes them to the woods, and f**ks them three times. Then he takes them home, unloads them, and goes straight to bed.

The next morning the farmer is so tired he can't even get out of bed, so he yells to his wife to come into his bedroom. He tells her to look out the window and tell him if the pigs are standing up or rolling in the mud.

His wife replies neither, they're all in the back of the truck, and one is laying on the horn.
Re: Are My Pigs Pregnant? by hotangel2(f): 8:32am On Oct 17, 2007
Why would a man have sex with a pig?? I Mean what Kind of Joke is THIS??!
Re: Are My Pigs Pregnant? by finekid(m): 8:45am On Oct 17, 2007
shocked
Re: Are My Pigs Pregnant? by tessybaby(f): 9:35am On Oct 17, 2007
iTUEN YOU AGAIN?
NA WA OH shocked
Re: Are My Pigs Pregnant? by Migines(m): 11:37am On Oct 17, 2007
This is so not funny.
Re: Are My Pigs Pregnant? by clemcykul(f): 12:06pm On Oct 17, 2007
well so the damn pigs were waiting for the farmer to lay them dat weird and funny cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Are My Pigs Pregnant? by Origin(f): 4:11pm On Oct 17, 2007
@ Ituen
like i have been saying it seems u're only hot on sex jokes.
Re: Are My Pigs Pregnant? by mariejane(f): 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2007
well any man who has sex with a pig or even thinks about havin sex with a pig is what? A PIG!
Re: Are My Pigs Pregnant? by Carlosein(m): 7:07pm On Oct 17, 2007
so, the pigs are pregnant of what
Re: Are My Pigs Pregnant? by bioye(m): 1:16am On Feb 17, 2008
what the heck?
Re: Are My Pigs Pregnant? by nightnurse(f): 12:08pm On Feb 18, 2008
go baby, go baby, go, u rock and u know it ;d

(1) (Reply)

Ugly Person Illness / New Hearing Aid / Dangerous Letters/postcards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.