Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Online Study In The Us - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Online Study In The Us (858 Views)

Online Study, An Excellent Way Of Learning Round The Clock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Study In The Us by usbcable(m): 10:19pm On Feb 06, 2012
Does any one have an idea or info about how to get qualitative and quantitative information about online studies in the US and the schools involved. As well as the conditionalities involved before during and after completing the program.

no amount of information is stu.pid nor too little

I will also appreciate having an insight on how such certificates are viewed back here in nigeria.
Re: Online Study In The Us by usbcable(m): 9:47am On Feb 07, 2012
any info about walden university that will naturally not be stated on their website.
Re: Online Study In The Us by defacilitator(m): 1:46am On Feb 10, 2012
Online study include a lot

We can offer you online study in any related field of your choice

Christian educators has based their certification online cause of country population and economic instability

The I.T. related fields has succeeded in the online schedules

Even some other countries are opening a mathematics science competition online

The certificate is same with the any other but the exposure is slack

[email=defacilitator@gmx.com]CONTACT US FOR DETAILS[/email]
Re: Online Study In The Us by naijabymarriag(f): 5:15am On Feb 13, 2012
Many US universities have major that are offered online.

The requirements for admission are the same as if you were attending classes in-person, with the exception of eneded any health clearances.

The best option is for you to google the following terms just as I have written them

"B.S. degrees online + usa"

"graduate programs online + usa"

"online degrees + u.s.a."

I hope this helps.
Re: Online Study In The Us by naijabymarriag(f): 5:16am On Feb 13, 2012
Many US universities have major that are offered online.

The requirements for admission are the same as if you were attending classes in-person, with the exception of eneded any health clearances.

The best option is for you to google the following terms just as I have written them

"B.S. degrees online + usa"

"graduate programs online + usa"

"online degrees + u.s.a."

I hope this helps.
Re: Online Study In The Us by routik(m): 12:03pm On Feb 13, 2012
check http://www.rdi.co.uk/  "learning without boundaries"

they will help you find online school that will serve your need. (though UK based).

(1) (Reply)

Study@any Of D World's Top 25 Universities-nigeria Presidential Scholarship 2012 / Fed.school of surveying oyo / Free Cambridge A Level Examination Placement/scholarship Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.