Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,590 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Fela’s Music Lands Man In Trouble With Soldiers - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Fela’s Music Lands Man In Trouble With Soldiers (10056 Views)

Music: P-square - Double Trouble Full Album Download / Double Trouble By Psquare Download Mp3 / Psquare Unveils 6th Album “double Trouble” Album Cover Art And Tracklisting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fela’s Music Lands Man In Trouble With Soldiers by uzzyj(m): 1:04pm On Feb 07, 2012
Seriously its funny reading this article or story if ‎​į may say. Pele 2 the young guy. ‎​į always advise young ones 2 play songs that they really know the meaning.lol
Re: Fela’s Music Lands Man In Trouble With Soldiers by OKOROJAKE: 1:07pm On Feb 07, 2012
we live in a lawless society.the man was bullied for trying to earn a living.can they treat boko harams like?it is very shameless of our security operatives.
Re: Fela’s Music Lands Man In Trouble With Soldiers by hbrednic: 1:08pm On Feb 07, 2012
funny invented story
Re: Fela’s Music Lands Man In Trouble With Soldiers by chiama1: 1:57pm On Feb 07, 2012
Why dem dey vex with the poor guy, na him give them the name? No bi zombie all of them bi?
Re: Fela’s Music Lands Man In Trouble With Soldiers by Basics007: 2:12pm On Feb 07, 2012
hbrednic:

funny invented story
I think so too. I think the guardian columnist was just using his imagination
Re: Fela’s Music Lands Man In Trouble With Soldiers by Blackteeth(m): 2:16pm On Feb 07, 2012
All of you writing "funny" are stupid indeed. What is funny about the primitive state of black Africa?
Re: Fela’s Music Lands Man In Trouble With Soldiers by Baawaa(m): 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2012
Thank GOD for democracy grin grin grin grin
Re: Fela’s Music Lands Man In Trouble With Soldiers by Koolking(m): 2:51pm On Feb 07, 2012
Innocently and without suspecting anything untoward, he wheeled the barrow closer to the truck. “Oga, you wan buy. Nah original CD o. I get fine, fine Fela music for here” he said. There was a long silence. More officers, clutching AK 47 rifles had gathered round the man. Then a slap, which sounded like thunder clap, was delivered into his lean cheek .

The man was dazed, almost confused. He attempted an escape but was hemmed in by stern looking soldiers who had formed a ring round him. There was silence in the midst of the chaos nearby. A crowd had gathered in the distance, ready to do a Usain Bolt if the situation turns uglier.

Very Hilarious. I feel for the poor lad.
Re: Fela’s Music Lands Man In Trouble With Soldiers by executinal(m): 3:17pm On Feb 07, 2012
Lackof job, send this idiots to borno state angry angry Just enjoying fela, Tellam to go quench jorojaroajo, go and kill jorojaroajo. Attention, stand atix, quick match, slow match, fall in fall out grin grin grin grin grin grin grin FEla na bad son salute, open your hand, left turn, right turn grin grin, To be sincere they are zombie FELA summaries evrything here grin grin
Re: Fela’s Music Lands Man In Trouble With Soldiers by Akanniade(m): 4:07pm On Feb 07, 2012
Its moments like this that exposes the charade we call democracy in nigeria. The poor guy never knew the history of the song he played.
Re: Fela’s Music Lands Man In Trouble With Soldiers by Akanniade(m): 4:16pm On Feb 07, 2012
It takes me down memory lane to my secondary school days in CDSS ojo lagos, when I was in JS3. A senior in SS3 beat a Commerce teacher- a Corporal to pulp with a 2 by 4 plank. The soldiers a just a bunch of bullies when they have number on their side.
Re: Fela’s Music Lands Man In Trouble With Soldiers by fred2265: 5:27pm On Feb 07, 2012
Re: Fela’s Music Lands Man In Trouble With Soldiers by gendebs(m): 5:44pm On Feb 07, 2012
the guy even ve d guts to tell d soldier he get original fela cd. Funny indeed
Re: Fela’s Music Lands Man In Trouble With Soldiers by ogbongzky(m): 6:51pm On Feb 07, 2012
Oh boy, I doubt if this guy will ever play Fela music again, grin
Re: Fela’s Music Lands Man In Trouble With Soldiers by deadie(m): 7:50pm On Feb 07, 2012
Nice job soldiers! I hope you all get promoted real soon for assaulting a civilian because of music. Meanwhile, Boko Haram is blowing the whole country, including your barracks up. I hope the likes of you gets caught in one of those real soon.
Re: Fela’s Music Lands Man In Trouble With Soldiers by mikeb52: 8:12pm On Feb 07, 2012
Stupid army boy when no fit even defeet boko haram
Re: Fela’s Music Lands Man In Trouble With Soldiers by mikeb52: 8:23pm On Feb 07, 2012
honestly this is not funy at all. My prayer to those army boys is that by Gods grace they will meet the the real trouble makers one day.

God will put all of them where boko haram will deal with them stupid nigeria solders when common 13 years reble boys kill for liberia like say tomorro no day.

innocent CD seller “Oga, you wan buy. Nah original CD o. I get fine, fine Fela music for here”
Re: Fela’s Music Lands Man In Trouble With Soldiers by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 07, 2012
consultants:

DO YOU WISH TO WORK IN QATAR IS YOUR OPPORTUNTY,AM AN AGENT FROM THE QATAR COMPANY,WE NEED 10,000 MAN POWER TO WORK WITH US UNGENLY.THE QATAR CONSTRUCTION COMPANY ARE HERE IN NIGERIA IN SEARCH OF MANPOWER TO WORK WITH THEM WITH HIGH PAYMENT ATRACTIVE SALARY. CALL US ON  PRINCIPAL
CONSTRUCTION
ACTIVITIES »
Qatar Building Company
offers expertise and
market know-how not
only in pure construction
work, but also in
construction techniques.
Its record in
construction includes:
Road & Airfield Paving
Pipeline
Buildings
Sewage treatment plants
Pumping stations
Cable Laying.BOTH SKILL AND UNSKILL PERSONEL ARE NEEDED.

CONTACT

ARE THE MODERATORS SLEEPING? THIS SCAMMER IS SPAMMING ALL THE THREADS WITH THIS QATAR SCAM
SEUN, BAN THIS MUDA4CKER AND DELETE ALL HIS SCAM THREADS. WTF! angry
Re: Fela’s Music Lands Man In Trouble With Soldiers by jmaine: 9:59pm On Feb 07, 2012
[size=16pt]Quench that yeye music. Who send you come here. Why you dey p(flay) Fela music for here? God don punish you today. Another blow was delivered into his jaw[/size]. The man crumbled on the dusty road. He was helped up by one of the soldiers. [size=16pt]Another wheeled the barrow, which has now gone silent to the back of the truck. I saw him picked up a music video, examined it and tucked it inside his rucksack.[/size]

“So, they send you make you come use Fela music cause wahala for here. Ok, so na we be Zombie abi? [size=16pt]Oya begin do frog jump.” The man, now looking dazed and frightened quickly assumed the position of a frog; jumping up and down like a frightened amphibian.[/size]

Re: Fela’s Music Lands Man In Trouble With Soldiers by smalmata(m): 10:20pm On Feb 07, 2012
lwkmd!! Very funny indeed. Nyc use of English Lang. I piry dt boi sha,dts lagos 4u
Re: Fela’s Music Lands Man In Trouble With Soldiers by Tedyk(m): 11:21pm On Feb 07, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Fela’s Music Lands Man In Trouble With Soldiers by lagcity(m): 7:31am On Feb 08, 2012
We can't continue like this. There's got to be a change in Africa. angry sad sad cry cry cry
Re: Fela’s Music Lands Man In Trouble With Soldiers by Chiori(m): 11:09am On Feb 08, 2012
Who send am to go play Fela song in the first place, not to talk of Zombie? Him lucky say na only quandrangle them give am.
Re: Fela’s Music Lands Man In Trouble With Soldiers by Ndkings1(m): 4:35pm On Feb 08, 2012
To the guy, the incident was a very sad one.
But! To me, Oboy i don laf soteey pple com dey look me anyhow
hehehehehehe,
Re: Fela’s Music Lands Man In Trouble With Soldiers by sammyke(m): 9:45pm On Feb 08, 2012
haha. Who send am
Re: Fela’s Music Lands Man In Trouble With Soldiers by mariousroi: 12:43am On Feb 09, 2012
Re: Fela’s Music Lands Man In Trouble With Soldiers by msb247(m): 2:51am On Feb 10, 2012
as a matter of fact, am currently downloading the song ;d
Re: Fela’s Music Lands Man In Trouble With Soldiers by msb247(m): 2:53am On Feb 10, 2012
^^^ I JUST HOPE MY DAD DOESN'T BUMP IN ON ME WHILE LISTENING TO THE SONG COS MINE WOULD BE WORSE THAT THAT CD SELLER undecided
Re: Fela’s Music Lands Man In Trouble With Soldiers by KingAzubuike(f): 10:16pm On Dec 28, 2022
Akanniade:
It takes me down memory lane to my secondary school days in CDSS ojo lagos, when I was in JS3. A senior in SS3 beat a Commerce teacher- a Corporal to pulp with a 2 by 4 plank. The soldiers a just a bunch of bullies when they have number on their side.
You went to cdss yet you don't know there are soldiers and there are soldiers. Let him try that with a coporal rank combatant soldier preferably one in the infantry.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chidinma Ft Wizkid & Suspect - Emi Ni Baller (remix) / DOWNLOAD VIDEO | Sean Kingston – Seasonal Love Ft Wale / DOWNLOAD MP3 DJ Sumbody – Monate Mpolaye Ft. Cassper Nyovest, Thebe & Veties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.