Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

One Very Basic And Important Thing You Must Know About Making Money Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / One Very Basic And Important Thing You Must Know About Making Money Online (611 Views)

I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke / Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! / What Is The Most Important Thing You Need To Make Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Very Basic And Important Thing You Must Know About Making Money Online by mkakan(m): 3:59am On Feb 07, 2012
This is the very basic knowledge that i realize many Nigerians or people interested in making money online don’t have .This basic principle is used offline too in every kind of business and activity that involves making money that you can think about. It is so basic many of us don’t know or notice it.

And it is simply this , you need to :

sell something to make money online, or people must pay you for something valuable online

Yes , i told you it is basic knowledge right.

The Mistake We Make

You see , many times we think a blog or website or forum  is what makes money we forget that basically unless you sell something , no money can be made.

The fact remains ,everyone making money online or offline is selling something.

Take a look around you ,take a look around offline every one making legit money online is doing one of these things.

1. selling a product (theirs or from other people)
2. Selling a service (Their or from other people)

This is the same thing that happens online and the same way anyone can make money online.It boils down to selling a product (yours or from others) and selling a service(yours or from other people )

For a lot of people when the hear of sell something online the first thing that comes to their head are E-books and sometimes the “make money online niche”.Well ,they are not wrong but they are not completely correct.

All online business models involves selling something online, And before we proceed , i know that there are ways some people make money online without directly selling something , like getting donations . Apart from this all other ways involves you selling something, at the least it will involve selling your time.

And Yes ,making money by advertising (Google Adsense ) is selling (renting) the space on your web property.

So the very basic knowledge you should have and understand is this , you need to sell something to make money online.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Giving Out Just One Free Training Slot On Web Development Hurry To Take / I Need Direct Iron Ore Seller. / The Simple Online Investment I Tried Myself......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.