Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Get Beats For Your Mix Tapes Online At Low Charges - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Get Beats For Your Mix Tapes Online At Low Charges (749 Views)

Do Your Mix With CMM Studio's Ikeja. / Wanted..old Sir Shina Peters Records Or Tapes..... / Lady Gaga Talks Hurricane Sandy: + Top 10 Celebrity Sex Tapes + Tuface Idibia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Beats For Your Mix Tapes Online At Low Charges by zyhnospike(m): 10:38am On Oct 17, 2007
Hi peeps,here'z way out of corky producers and financial hitches,i know a lot of guys r real tight but they don't enough money to make beats and all that,out of my concern for the the possibilty of potential hits becoming redundant,im giving you this offer.if your game z tyt enough n u can burst or sing on a beat u lyke.im  offering an online production arrangement,record your song on mp3 format,(just the chorus}or with a phone n send it to stanmusicmail@yahoo.com and lets see what can happen.or just let me know if youre interested mail me or call 08053828257.
You can eighter do it if u really want it or sit on your high  horse thinking you're the sh*t n no one can do your sh*t for u.game recognises game n thats the sh*t.holla

(1) (Reply)

Listen To The Radio / Roc-a-fella Records Breaking Up Over Label Drama? / The Ujboogie Fm Dream!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.