Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Bomb Explosion At Kawo In Kaduna? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Explosion At Kawo In Kaduna? (40670 Views)

Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu / VP Sambo's Brother Dies In Car Crash At Kawo, Kaduna / Bomb Blast At Unguwan Sarki Bridge Area Of Kawo, Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Explosion At Kawo In Kaduna? by Kobojunkie: 5:03pm On Feb 07, 2012
diluminati:

Kobojunkie, are you ok now?

ok with what?  undecided undecided

Kobojunkie:

It is now 10:06 am central and there is still no release from Nigerian Police and Army to support the claims that this is Boko Haram related. Please halt the rumour factory until further notice.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Kawo In Kaduna? by chosen04(f): 5:16pm On Feb 07, 2012
Kobojunkie:

That its no rumour and nobody is bearing false witness . . , . . . . . . . .
Re: Bomb Explosion At Kawo In Kaduna? by Kobojunkie: 5:18pm On Feb 07, 2012
chosen04:

That its no rumour and nobody is bearing false witness . . , . . . . . . . .

What are you talking about?
Re: Bomb Explosion At Kawo In Kaduna? by 2Mekus: 5:21pm On Feb 07, 2012
I can confirm that I know this man and I wept the day I witnessed his testimony in a Church.  The mark he bears on his back which he sustained when he gave his life to Christ is frightening when one sees it.  He lost his pregnant wife as a result of giving his life to Christ when his former colleagues in arms descended on him
Re: Bomb Explosion At Kawo In Kaduna? by camry2008: 5:25pm On Feb 07, 2012
All Muslims are not Terrorist but all terrorist are Muslim grin grin grin (Religion of Peace indeed) grin grin grin
Re: Bomb Explosion At Kawo In Kaduna? by beejaay: 5:30pm On Feb 07, 2012
Kobojunkie:

madam kobojunkie u better leave ur rant of police and army confirmation. am in kaduna about 3km from the blast and i can confirm it for you that its real. everywhere is full with army officials causing serious holdup everywhere.the car was even siena car inside the naval base
Re: Bomb Explosion At Kawo In Kaduna? by beejaay: 5:31pm On Feb 07, 2012
camry-2008:

All Muslims are not Terrorist but all terrorist are Muslim grin grin grin (Religion of Peace indeed) grin grin grin
whose interest is this ur post suppose to serve??u are just trying hard to mock muslim which wont do u any favour.please grow up and talk maturely
Re: Bomb Explosion At Kawo In Kaduna? by Kobojunkie: 5:33pm On Feb 07, 2012
beejaay:

madam kobojunkie u better leave ur rant of police and army confirmation. am in kaduna about 3km from the blast and i can confirm it for you that its real. everywhere is full with army officials causing serious holdup everywhere.the car was even siena car inside the naval base

Now I definitely have to ask what the Frell you are ranting about. Are you even sure why the question was asked to begin with??
Re: Bomb Explosion At Kawo In Kaduna? by beejaay: 6:01pm On Feb 07, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Now I definitely have to ask what the Frell you are ranting about. Are you even sure why the question was asked to begin with??
your problem is that u are always obsessed with source even when people are given you on the ground confirmation. nigeria is not the west where news dont usually get bought. majority of kaduna news got bought off by the government.i dont av any issue with you but raise my eyebrow when u are also rejecting the confirmation from saharareporter which prompted my post
Re: Bomb Explosion At Kawo In Kaduna? by Kobojunkie: 6:10pm On Feb 07, 2012
beejaay:

your problem is that u are always obsessed with source even when people are given you on the ground confirmation. nigeria is not the west where news dont usually get bought. majority of kaduna news got bought off by the government.i dont av any issue with you but raise my eyebrow when u are also rejecting the confirmation from saharareporter which prompted my post

Again more ramblings . . . . what in the world are you going on about now? Did you bother to read up on the conversation BEFORE JUMPING IN? OPEN YOUR FREAKING EYES and READ to understand what the conversation is about, before jumping in to include yourself.
Kobojunkie:

It is now 11:09 am central and there is still no release from Nigerian Police and Army to support the claims that this is Boko Haram related. Please halt the rumour factory until further notice.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Kawo In Kaduna? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 07, 2012
[size=16pt][size=16pt]RELIGION IS UNADVENTUROUS PEOPLE WITH LOW IQ[/size][/size]

If Allah or your Jesus is as powerful y'all claim they're - how come they're not SAVING these people from Boko Haram bombs, Churches and Mosques have been bombed but the holy ghost fire ran away - holy ghost fire only comes around when there are "witches," huh?? , Didn't your plagiarized Bible book say "touch not my anointed?" The "anointed" has been touch several times - yet spiritual missiles are still on the run with their tails between their legs, Smh

I pity you Christian and Muslim clowns; one is a slave to the White man - and the other is a slave to Arabs - the same race of people that have been enslaving, pillaging your resources, destroying your culture, and raping you raw with no VASELINE - since the beginning of the 10th century,

F/U/C/K the two RELIGIONS - take your violence and destruction to MECCA AND ISRAEL, in short MIDDLE-EAST - those two devilish religions are FOREIGN TO AFRICA,

Imagine how great NIGERIA would've been without these two crazy way of live called RELIGION,

N/B: I'm not an atheist - f/u/c/k atheism as well
Re: Bomb Explosion At Kawo In Kaduna? by beejaay: 6:13pm On Feb 07, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Again more ramblings . . . . what in the world are you going on about now? Did you bother to read up on the conversation BEFORE JUMPING IN? OPEN YOUR FREAKING EYES and READ to understand what the conversation is about, before jumping in to include yourself.
my bad. am sorry i didnt see that part. i was carried away with following message and with the mind effect of the blast.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Kawo In Kaduna? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 07, 2012
All Muslims are not Terrorist but all terrorist are Muslim    (Religion of Peace indeed)  

Didn't Christian cannibals roast and eat their muslim brothers in Jos? Both religions are for the weak minded coons, Pastors are living flashy lifestyles, with private jets and building empires. Imams and Sultans are building mansions, marrying everyone including their teenage daughters - while you slaves hang on to the medieval books like Qu'ran and Bible like buffoons, Religion destroyed Nigeria, period - and both religions are guilty. They both produced SLAVES with WARPED state of minds - not free thinkers,

Just take a look at the history of Nigeria - everything that's wrong with the Country started with religion - one religion trying to claim domino over the other,

F/u/c/k both muslims and christians!!
Re: Bomb Explosion At Kawo In Kaduna? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 07, 2012
How come the only thing that ever come out Nigeria is bad news I've been living in a foreign Country since age five - and I can't even go back to my own damn Country, Why can't you religious bigots take your war and bombs to where those religions came from Isn't that the best way you can achieve the superiority y'all want WARS ARE NOT FOUGHT ON A FOREIGN LAND, NUTJOBS,

The same crazies and lackeys chased a generation of Nigerians into foreign lands, and after three decades - another generation of Nigerians is about to be chased out of their ancestral Country, Are you wayward extremists not tired of destruction, violence and the killings of people that look like you Y'all are cowards and will only fight amongst yourselves over foreign bs - but run with your tails between your legs when it's time to fight the enemies, Like Prof. Wole Soyinka said: "A MISTAKE IN LONDON, IS A FASHION IN NIGERIA" - that illustrates the mentality of an average Nigerian,

Discrimination, racism, and racial profiling in foreign Countries - yet, people can't even go back to their Country of origin because religious lunatics are either bombing everywhere or eating people for lunch, This BS is just frustrating!!!!!
Re: Bomb Explosion At Kawo In Kaduna? by silibaba: 6:40pm On Feb 07, 2012
tired of same story
Re: Bomb Explosion At Kawo In Kaduna? by unphilaz(m): 6:40pm On Feb 07, 2012
@shymmex freethinker indeed- next,
Re: Bomb Explosion At Kawo In Kaduna? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 07, 2012

Yo nyggah, phuck you sledge hammer, faggit, Didn't your people eat other people in Jos I heard Jos is a Christian state, and I know you're most likely a Christian, Let me ask you a question: have you ever tried reading the bible on your own without the pastor telling you to open it on a Sunday??

I was raised around both religions - most people on my paternal side are muslims, and most of my mum's side are Christians, I grew up in the Church, and I converted to Islam when I was 18, I have read the two books from the beginning to the end,

Let me analyse the supposedly "holy" books called Qu'ran and Bible:

Qu'ran: It's arguably the best written book ever, but it preaches VIOLENCE,

Bible
: It contradicts itself from Genesis to revelation, This shows that the Bible is a plagiarized copy of some ancient books with manipulations to fit the agenda of the Aryan race,

Read the damn books, these books and religions won't save the black race, Nigeria has the highest number of Churches in the world - yet nothing has improved in the damn Country, Y'all need to wake up, and take the Country back, for real,
Re: Bomb Explosion At Kawo In Kaduna? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 07, 2012

Yo, phuck you with sledge hammer, faggit,
Re: Bomb Explosion At Kawo In Kaduna? by unphilaz(m): 7:06pm On Feb 07, 2012
@shymex
it shows that your free thinking is not helping you 1 bit, for the record: men's heart are failing becos of what is coming on the earth! hope your heart is not failing?
Re: Bomb Explosion At Kawo In Kaduna? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 07, 2012
Truly a religion of peace, when men of God prophesied about the revelation that will explode against BH they were mocked today has the story.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Kawo In Kaduna? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 07, 2012
@shymex
it shows that your free thinking is not helping you 1 bit, for the record: men's heart are failing becos of what is coming on the earth!

What's coming to earth I just hope you're not talking about the fallacy called rapture?? Ok, I'm scared now - some blonde guy who's as white as snow is coming back to take people to your imaginary heaven, GTFOH,

Keep living in your la la land - just pray boko haram's bombs don't catch you while you're at it,

hope your heart is not failing?

At least I have got one - and unlike you, I didn't sell it off for cheap to pulpit pimps in the name of salvation grin
Re: Bomb Explosion At Kawo In Kaduna? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 07, 2012
@unphilaz

You and other religious clowns need to clean up the mess you created in the Country, Nigeria belongs to all - if you want to fight for superiority - take your war to MECCA and JERUSALEM, You can get the ragheads and the fake jews involved as well - just leave Nigeria alone,
Re: Bomb Explosion At Kawo In Kaduna? by begwong: 8:06pm On Feb 07, 2012
shymmex:

What's coming to earth I just hope you're not talking about the fallacy called rapture?? Ok, I'm scared now - some blonde guy who's as white as snow is coming back to take people to your imaginary heaven, GTFOH,

Keep living in your la la land - just pray boko haram's bombs don't catch you while you're at it,

At least I have got one - and unlike you, I didn't sell it off for cheap to pulpit pimps in the name of salvation grin
@ shymmex,since you are neither a xtian,muslim nor an atheist,which of the world occultic club do you belong.I may like to join only that you are currently exhibiting the xter of someone that is high on dope.Hope you didnt missed your prescribed drugs with tha coke?
N.B: why not leave the foreign land you were illegally trafficked back to naija to play your part in its transformation.Trolling gay!
Re: Bomb Explosion At Kawo In Kaduna? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 07, 2012
@Kobojunkie

So more than 4 hours after the blasts you still need confirmation? Girl dont be so frigid. Its Boko Haram and they attacked Military infrastructures. What else do you wanna know? Well theres so much disinformation in America, i guess thats why your blood is so hot to get the real deal.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Kawo In Kaduna? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 07, 2012
shymmex:

@unphilaz

You and other religious clowns need to clean up the mess you created in the Country, Nigeria belongs to all - if you want to fight for superiority - take your war to MECCA and JERUSALEM, You can get the ragheads and the fake jews involved as well - just leave Nigeria alone,

Na who be this! please can you shut the hell up!
Re: Bomb Explosion At Kawo In Kaduna? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 07, 2012
shymmex:

Yo nyggah, phuck you sledge hammer, faggit,  Didn't your people eat other people in Jos I heard Jos is a Christian state, and I know you're most likely a Christian,  Let me ask you a question: have you ever tried reading the bible on your own without the pastor telling you to open it on a Sunday??

I was raised around both religions - most people on my paternal side are muslims, and most of my mum's side are Christians,  I grew up in the Church, and I converted to Islam when I was 18,  I have read the two books from the beginning to the end,

Let me analyse the supposedly "holy" books called Qu'ran and Bible:

Qu'ran: It's arguably the best written book ever, but it preaches VIOLENCE,  
: It contradicts itself from Genesis to revelation,  This shows that the Bible is a plagiarized copy of some ancient books with manipulations to fit the agenda of the Aryan race,

Read the damn books, these books and religions won't save the black race,  Nigeria has the highest number of Churches in the world - yet nothing has improved in the damn Country,  Y'all need to wake up, and take the Country back, for real,
in the Bible, I see Jesus preach love both for God and man, He commanded us to be kind even to our enemies.

In Koran, I see Mohammed teach violence.

Jesus left us the path of peace, Mohammed left the legacy of violence.

Anybody who takes Mohammed serious will turnout like him: a murderer.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Kawo In Kaduna? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 07, 2012
@ shymmex,since you are neither a xtian,muslim nor an atheist,which of the world occultic club do you belong.

IFA philosophy is the only, and it's African, Ifa preaches peace and it's more spiritual than these foreign and violent religions, Read about Christian crusades and it's not different from muslim Jihad,

I may like to join only that you are currently exhibiting the xter of someone that is high on drugs.Hope you didnt missed your prescribed drugs with tha coke?

Nas: "people are scared of what they don't understand.", That's all i'm going to say.

N.B: why not leave the foreign land you were illegally trafficked back to naija to play your part in its transformation.Trolling gay!

Illegally trafficked?? grin grin grin Maybe, your parents never told you Nigerians born when Nigeria was British colony were British, My parent had British passports way before I was born, and I had a British when I left Nigeria, CUNT, I can give you the passport, if you want - it's just an accessory to me, And next time don't equate you with your likes,

The nerve of a butt pirate calling me "gay" smh, When are you going to get slapped for a "being a witch for Jesus?" grin grin grin grin
Re: Bomb Explosion At Kawo In Kaduna? by Kobojunkie: 8:39pm On Feb 07, 2012
diluminati:

@Kobojunkie

So more than 4 hours after the blasts you still need confirmation? Girl dont be so frigid. Its Boko Haram and they attacked Military infrastructures. What else do you wanna know? Well theres so much disinformation in America, i guess thats why your blood is so hot to get the real deal.

The people wey dem bomb no tell you say na Boko Haram, so why are you so eager to make that leap all by your own self? Why do not NEED this to be Boko Haram? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Tire burst -- Boko Haram! Man fart, Boko Haram. When do you learn to quiet down and let the facts REVEAL themselves rather than you and your ilk choosing instead to twist the story so you can be heard?
Re: Bomb Explosion At Kawo In Kaduna? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 07, 2012
Na who be this! please can you shut the hell up!

Take your bs to a next place - I'll e-smack you, slut, And I don't even beat women - but since you're definitely a tranny, a beat down won't be too far-fetched cool
Re: Bomb Explosion At Kawo In Kaduna? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 07, 2012
consultants:

DO YOU WISH TO WORK IN QATAR IS YOUR OPPORTUNTY,AM AN AGENT FROM THE QATAR COMPANY,WE NEED 10,000 MAN POWER TO WORK WITH US UNGENLY.THE QATAR CONSTRUCTION COMPANY ARE HERE IN NIGERIA IN SEARCH OF MANPOWER TO WORK WITH THEM WITH HIGH PAYMENT ATRACTIVE SALARY. CALL US ON PRINCIPAL
CONSTRUCTION
ACTIVITIES »
Qatar Building Company
offers expertise and
market know-how not
only in pure construction
work, but also in
construction techniques.
Its record in
construction includes:
Road & Airfield Paving
Pipeline
Buildings
Sewage treatment plants
Pumping stations
Cable Laying.BOTH SKILL AND UNSKILL PERSONEL ARE NEEDED.

CONTACT

MUKINATU, BAN THIS MUDA4CKER AND DELETE ALL HIS SCAM THREADS. WTF! angry
Re: Bomb Explosion At Kawo In Kaduna? by muyoto: 9:17pm On Feb 07, 2012
hMMM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — / The Presidential Candidate FFK Won’t Support In 2019 / Governor Hope Uzodinma And Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Orji Uzor Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.