Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,523 members, 7,812,637 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

SOLD...SOLD...SOLD...Ignore advert below - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD...SOLD...SOLD...Ignore advert below (1144 Views)

Shine your eyes!!!!!!!!!! read Don't Ignore / SOLD...SOLD...SOLD...Ignore advert below / Certified 2001 Toyota Camry For Sale-too clean to ignore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD...SOLD...SOLD...Ignore advert below by Ayodaygee(m): 8:50pm On Feb 07, 2012
Hurry and buy this greeeaaat ride!!!! It is hassle free and you will be the second owner of this TOKUNBO ride.

Transmission: 5 speed Manual (4 Cylinders)                      Location: Abuja
Colour: White                           Mileage: under 50k
All the tyres are new, the spare tyre has never been used.
Asking price: N1.35 million
Interested, pick up your phones now and call 08066382411 and begin negotiating and come over for inspection.

Re: SOLD...SOLD...SOLD...Ignore advert below by Ayodaygee(m): 8:52pm On Feb 07, 2012
Hurry, come over and pick this ride, sharp, sharp, call 08066382411

Re: SOLD...SOLD...SOLD...Ignore advert below by Ayodaygee(m): 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2012
Hurry, call and inspect this ride, Ignore the fact its a manual. Manual transmission rides never give any problem. Be alive and drive a manual, Automatic gears damage totally and can never be repaired but manual Transmissions just need the Kit to be changed, that's all, worst case scenario, N2k, lol
Re: SOLD...SOLD...SOLD...Ignore advert below by Ayodaygee(m): 9:13am On Feb 10, 2012
This is a dream ride, a dream offer, a dream opportunity. The mere sight of this ride you will know what u are getting. With this car you don't need to bother yourself about stuffs like changing your tires, servicing etc, This ride is pure and probably close to new

CALL 08066382411 nowwww,
Re: SOLD...SOLD...SOLD...Ignore advert below by Ayodaygee(m): 9:16am On Feb 10, 2012
If you cant inspect personally, u could get a friend in Abuja to inspect it on your behalf,

Cheers.
Re: SOLD...SOLD...SOLD...Ignore advert below by YourAss: 9:49am On Feb 10, 2012
Please how much did you pay for duty of this car? please help me out. Thanks!
Re: SOLD...SOLD...SOLD...Ignore advert below by Ayodaygee(m): 10:03am On Feb 10, 2012
it depends on if you are clearing all the cars in the container at once, then of course on the average that must be like btw N200-250k but if it's just your car in the container, then it should be like N250-300k. The exact figure depends on the company/agent you are using.

Cheers.
Re: SOLD...SOLD...SOLD...Ignore advert below by YourAss: 11:01am On Feb 10, 2012
Ayodaygee:

it depends on if you are clearing all the cars in the container at once, then of course on the average that must be like btw N200-250k but if it's just your car in the container, then it should be like N250-300k. The exact figure depends on the company/agent you are using.
Cheers.
The car was bought from Cotonou and is already in Lagos with my cousin, what remains is the duty and registration. So could you trow more light on what i should do next. I really want to know now that the car is in Lagos, 'll it cost me more or is there any alternative? Thanks
Re: SOLD...SOLD...SOLD...Ignore advert below by Ayodaygee(m): 11:14am On Feb 10, 2012
uhmmmmmm, this might mean that d car was smuggled in through cotonou border. So ws d car smuggled in? is the car above 10 years?
To me, while bringing d car in thru cotonou d customs duty papers shld ve been generated. But no fears, nah Naija u dey. This paper can be generated with runs, just contact all a car/shipping clearing company. It shldnt cost much, then do it asap as u might nt b able to go interstate wiv out dis doc.
If d car is above 10 yrs old just sharply go and cut off all manufacturing dates of the car attached to the seat belts etc, as some police inspection guys are always on the look out for old model cars that are just recently registered. Now I hope I have been of help,
Cheers
Re: SOLD...SOLD...SOLD...Ignore advert below by YourAss: 6:43pm On Feb 10, 2012
Ayodaygee:

uhmmmmmm, this might mean that d car was smuggled in through cotonou border. So ws d car smuggled in? is the car above 10 years?
To me, while bringing d car in thru cotonou d customs duty papers shld ve been generated. But no fears, nah Naija u dey. This paper can be generated with runs, just contact all a car/shipping clearing company. It shldnt cost much, then do it asap as u might nt b able to go interstate wiv out dis doc.
If d car is above 10 yrs old just sharply go and cut off all manufacturing dates of the car attached to the seat belts etc, as some police inspection guys are always on the look out for old model cars that are just recently registered. Now I hope I have been of help,
Cheers

Thanks for all your help. The car was smuggled in and the year is July 2002. Please what next should i do? I heard people can do half duty from the back which 'll cost like 45k or 50k. Should i get duty from Cotonou or what is your advice?
Re: SOLD...SOLD...SOLD...Ignore advert below by Kunix: 7:32pm On Feb 10, 2012
Hi,
In cases like this, I don't like giving people referrals. This doc is really important and there two ways of getting it done:

1. You meet up with some guys and all they do is just forge the papers outrightly. In cases, when in trouble there is no "back-end" evidence, with which to fall on (in custom's office).

2. The second method is that which I prefer. You pay, and they get the papers done as if you passed through the border legitimately, u know what I mean. This is better and safer.

Now, as regards the next step, I know someone that does this cleanly for you. He owns/runs a clearing company in Apapa (too bad I aint in Lagos right now). He "smuggles' the car in, and gets the "paper done too" for you from customs all for N120,000 like 3years back. So your price of about N45k shouldn't be too bad for only the customs paper considering what GOODLUCK JONATHAN did to us via fuel subsidy, lol. The sad part is that I have lost this dude's contact.

Anyway, you are a Man and not only "one route leads to success". So in thesame way you contacted me, do make some other enquiries especially from those doing it exactly, don't rely on heresay. Once you meet some1 and he tells you how much he will do it for you, ask for his office location, go there and you will meet other peeps in thesame business. Find words from their mouths, compare prices, don't go for the cheapest but go for the one your mind tells you he is the most straightforward.

Recall: "This paper is also needed for registering the vehicle. Any tout that his outside vehicle reg centers that doesn't ask you for it, is already ready to give u fake car papers, lol"

I hope I have shed more light on this, and yes I was trying to sell a car b4 I began advising you, so look for customers for me oh, lol.

Do not hesitate to send me a message if you have any further questions.

Have fun.
Cheers.
Re: SOLD...SOLD...SOLD...Ignore advert below by Ayodaygee(m): 10:16am On Feb 12, 2012
Hurrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, callzzz are coming in, Price has dropped to N1.35 million. Call 08066382411.

Cheers
Re: SOLD...SOLD...SOLD...Ignore advert below by Ayodaygee(m): 10:15am On Feb 15, 2012
This car is still available. This offer of N1.35million is probably the best you will get for this car.
Call 08066382411, for inspection. location is Abuja, dis shldnt be a problem if you are in Lagos cos you can always get sone1 in Abuja to check it out for u.

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

2010g550 Benz Bullet Proof Jeep /call Daniel 08034146424 / Almost New 2007 Honda Civic For Sale / Can I Buy A Toyota Sienna/previa, Ni Or Honda Odyssey With #750,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.