Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,315 members, 7,867,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:25 AM

Two Members of REP Have Collapse; One Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Members of REP Have Collapse; One Dead (2082 Views)

Without PMB Nigeria Would Have Collapse / PDP Accuses APC Of Killing Two Members / Two Members Of The Federal House Of Reps Exchange Blows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Members of REP Have Collapse; One Dead by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 17, 2007
.davidylan:

@Mamajama

Even in europe - they fight in parliament - what do u know - mugun.

@davidylan

and does that mean we also should behave like fools?
because europeans do fight in their parliament?
Re: Two Members of REP Have Collapse; One Dead by Kobojunkie: 5:23pm On Oct 17, 2007
yemmight:

This is from PM News of today

To the surprise of many members, the speaker did not betray any emotion as she struck the gavel to bring proceedings to a halt. It was the third death of members to be recorded since the crisis over the N628million house renovation scandal broke.

HOW MANY MORE NEED TO DIE embarassed embarassed grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Two Members of REP Have Collapse; One Dead by darfur(m): 5:32pm On Oct 17, 2007
.davidylan:

@Mamajama

Even in europe - they fight in parliament - what do u know - mugun.

and that doesn't make it right. angry  and i've noticed that you are among those who love name calling. angry
Re: Two Members of REP Have Collapse; One Dead by desgiezd(m): 5:33pm On Oct 17, 2007
Joey82:

Its pathetic that some body died in that fracas,
however i would loved to know if the late member was pro etteh or anti etteh

Pro-Etteh
Re: Two Members of REP Have Collapse; One Dead by ogalanya(m): 5:33pm On Oct 17, 2007
@ joey82
The dead member is a pro etteh rep
Re: Two Members of REP Have Collapse; One Dead by darfur(m): 5:36pm On Oct 17, 2007
heheheheheheheeee the opposition fit don begin use african remote control grin grin grin grin grin grin just joking o
Re: Two Members of REP Have Collapse; One Dead by ogalanya(m): 5:38pm On Oct 17, 2007
one katsina man has even threatened 2 deal with the yorubas, i quote-----
                  Re: Reps Member Dies, Etteh Refuses To Step Aside
This is unacceptable. His blood in on the head of the entire Yoruba race for supporting to keep a thief. Therefore, we in Katsina will mobilize to kill as many Yorubas as we find in our state.

Mohammed Maigari(Katsina)

source---pm news
Re: Two Members of REP Have Collapse; One Dead by lagoshost(m): 5:42pm On Oct 17, 2007
Well, that man deserves a NATIONAL HONOUR AWARD. I hope our dear president should take note of that.

Chibueze
Re: Two Members of REP Have Collapse; One Dead by Danmasani(m): 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2007
ogalanya:

one katsina man has even threatened 2 deal with the yorubas, i quote-----
Re: Reps Member Dies, Etteh Refuses To Step Aside
This is unacceptable. His blood in on the head of the entire Yoruba race for supporting to keep a thief. Therefore, we in Katsina will mobilize to kill as many Yorubas as we find in our state.

Muhammad Maigari(Katsina)

source---pm news

Before this thread takes a new dimension, Muhammad Maigari even if quoted right does not speak for Katsina, Northern Nigeria or her people. Etteh disgrace is not a Yoruba affair but a Nigerian Problem.
Re: Two Members of REP Have Collapse; One Dead by question(m): 7:17pm On Oct 17, 2007
House of Representa-Thieves.
Re: Two Members of REP Have Collapse; One Dead by skima(m): 7:41pm On Oct 17, 2007
This is ridiculous, MP dies over money matter. this goes along way to tell the legitimacy of the election of this guys.

They have honourably dishonoured nigerians. They are not worth honourable. Madam speaker as far as am concern is a crook, she's been in the business since '99 now she want to eat the whole thing.

Despite the fact that MPs are dying she still hold tight to the national cake oven. I think we need to protest massively to let her know that she has failed woefully and she should go and retire into her husband house. She can't lead.
Re: Two Members of REP Have Collapse; One Dead by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 17, 2007
[size=14pt]PLS NOTE: Posts credited to .davidylan DO NOT emanate from me. Someone obviously feels intimidated enough to post by using my genuine username. What a sore looser. [/size]
Re: Two Members of REP Have Collapse; One Dead by skima(m): 7:44pm On Oct 17, 2007
She lacks intergrity.

Intergrity = -0%
Emotional Intelligence= -0%
Pack 'n' chop = 1110%

Overall score= Madam corruption.
Re: Two Members of REP Have Collapse; One Dead by denex: 8:14pm On Oct 17, 2007
@davidylan

I noticed that some of your posts today were a bit odd.

Anyway, I personally support fighting in the House of Representatives to some extent. They are immature politicians and excessively overzealous in whatever opinion they support.

Who actually struck this guy before he died? There should be an investigation and if the man died of anything other than natural causes, somebody should be charged.

I hope the Military is watching this and I hope they are feeling deep regret for handing over. I hope they are planning something because it has become clear that we Nigerians are not cut out for this democracy thing.

While soldiers are being herded to Darfur to die for what they don't know, civilians are killing each other because of irregularities in sharing stolen money.
Re: Two Members of REP Have Collapse; One Dead by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 17, 2007
@ Denex
there is no point looking for a scapegoat. The man must have died of natural causes - arrythmias, heart attack e.t.c.
Re: Two Members of REP Have Collapse; One Dead by denex: 8:19pm On Oct 17, 2007
otumokpo!
Re: Two Members of REP Have Collapse; One Dead by Mamajama(m): 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2007
ATTENTION NAIRALAND PATRONS WE HAVE A FAKE davidyland@yahoo  INFILTRATING OUR SITE.

Please beware and protect all your valuables.

SO Fake dude because the Europeans are dancing naked we should emulate them as well?
Re: Two Members of REP Have Collapse; One Dead by kaypinchi(m): 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2007
All in the cause of removing Madam speaker?
Na wah o!
Well, some of the lawmakers swore to defend the intergrity of the house- even if it cost them their life.
So they have their wishes fufilled.

But who dey back this woman. Why she no wan resign?
Re: Two Members of REP Have Collapse; One Dead by Mariory(m): 11:13am On Oct 18, 2007
This guy wasn't involved in the fight. They suspect a heart attack.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/7049659.stm
Re: Two Members of REP Have Collapse; One Dead by question(m): 11:54am On Oct 18, 2007
Madam Etteh.
House of representa-Thief

Re: Two Members of REP Have Collapse; One Dead by Nobody: 6:04am On Oct 19, 2007
Madam Patricia Etthief please step down!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Assassination Of Bhutto (a Pay Back By Pervez Musharraf)? / President Umar Musa Yar'adua, You Are Welcome Back To Nigeria / Bba; Uti Declared Winner, No! Munya Was Robbed - Mugabe *hands Him $300k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.