Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

AFCON 2012: Zambia Vs Ghana (1 - 0) On February 8th 2012 - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON 2012: Zambia Vs Ghana (1 - 0) On February 8th 2012 (11995 Views)

Poll: Who Makes It To The Final?

Zambia: 70% (29 votes)
Ghana: 29% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 / Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live / AFCON 2012: Mali Vs Ivory Coast (0 - 1) On February 8th 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON 2012: Zambia Vs Ghana (1 - 0) On February 8th 2012 by bingbagbo(m): 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2012
where is my Ghana? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: AFCON 2012: Zambia Vs Ghana (1 - 0) On February 8th 2012 by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 09, 2012
^^^ your Ghana has gone to the ashes
Re: AFCON 2012: Zambia Vs Ghana (1 - 0) On February 8th 2012 by Akwasi(m): 7:38pm On Feb 09, 2012
bin gbagbo:

where is my Ghana? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Don't worry. Your Ghana is very much strong and alive. Watch out for your favorite team at the WC in 2014.
Re: AFCON 2012: Zambia Vs Ghana (1 - 0) On February 8th 2012 by mzansigirl(f): 8:39pm On Feb 09, 2012
congrats Chipolopolo, the pride of southern Africa. we are behind u all the way grin grin grin grin grin
Re: AFCON 2012: Zambia Vs Ghana (1 - 0) On February 8th 2012 by NicolasN: 12:35am On Feb 10, 2012
Now, I hope Ghanaians has learnt their lessons to know how much they needed God more for everything. When Coach Tetteh involved the man of God TB Joshua for their successful U20 qualifying match, it wasn't as if the coach could not pray on his own, he prayed and also involved men of God for more intervention. Now every of your News papers in Ghana (to quote little) said before the AFCON 2012 that, "Why would they contact TB Joshua?" "TB Joshua wants to take glory" "Black star has enough practice and are ready for any country, we need no man of God"

Are we fighting God? It is not until you speak against God physically that you are against God but even by speaking against His anointed one you are fighting God.

Pls let us always be careful of what we say especially to men of God. Remember we say men of God and not men of men.

"Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come." Matthew 12:32

The reward of this is very bad, it affects generation to generation.
Re: AFCON 2012: Zambia Vs Ghana (1 - 0) On February 8th 2012 by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 10, 2012
Nicolas N.:

Now, I hope Ghanaians has learnt their lessons to know how much they needed God more for everything. When Coach Tetteh involved the man of God TB Joshua for their successful U20 qualifying match, it wasn't as if the coach could not pray on his own, he prayed and also involved men of God for more intervention. Now every of your News papers in Ghana (to quote little) said before the AFCON 2012 that, "Why would they contact TB Joshua?" "TB Joshua wants to take glory" "Black star has enough practice and are ready for any country, we need no man of God"

Are we fighting God? It is not until you speak against God physically that you are against God but even by speaking against His anointed one you are fighting God.

Pls let us always be careful of what we say especially to men of God. Remember we say men of God and not men of men.

"Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come." Matthew 12:32

The reward of this is very bad, it affects generation to generation.
tell them o they won't even learn
Re: AFCON 2012: Zambia Vs Ghana (1 - 0) On February 8th 2012 by betty009(f): 6:57pm On Mar 07, 2012
I am Miss Betty Bill, I work with Dell Company here in the United State of America (Chicago Branch)

Sir it have come to my notice that Electronics sell very well there in West Africa, meaning that Nigeria is the place were Electronics is highly required in the Market.

i have decided to look our for God fearing and humble Nigerian, due to i am planning on establishing a Whole Sales and Retailers buying site there in Nigeria, where Nigerians can buy it cheap and easy.

These men are to represent the me there in Nigeria and each will handle each selling site there

But first, i will give each man a try by sending little quantity of the products to them and if you can sell and send the money back, then you have created a trust.

If you are interested you are to forward any required information to my mail
Full Name:
to (bettybill98@yahoo.com)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Don't Like VAR" - Maurizio Sarri / N30,000 Monthly Stipend For Yekini's Mother: NFF Yet To Fulfill Promise / Athletics: Semenya Loses Appeal Against CAS Ruling Over Testosterone Regulations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.