Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Udo Edehe, Awodein, Olatoregun, Kwajafa Are Jokers! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Udo Edehe, Awodein, Olatoregun, Kwajafa Are Jokers! (1073 Views)

Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Udo Udoma Over 2016 Budget / Buhari's Ministers Are Jokers, Corrupt And Incompetent - Junaid Mohammed / Those Calling For Jonathan’s Resignation Are Jokers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Udo Edehe, Awodein, Olatoregun, Kwajafa Are Jokers! by subterfuge: 12:26pm On Feb 08, 2012
These people should go and sleep and leave Governor Akpabio to continue his Angelic Reign in Akwa Ibom State.
We know that Akpabio won the Governorship of Akwa Ibom State 150% and Justice kwajafa knows this.
Akpabio refused to give them bribe , and that is why thy are revisiting the Election matter again.
Akpabio was already the richest man in Akwa Ibom before the Election and they know all these.
Pleave allow our role model Governor AKPABIO. HIS BILLIONS IS NOT FROM AKWA IBOM STATE. BE WARNED SO CALLED ELECTION PETITION TRIBUNAL AND SUPREME COURT.
Re: Udo Edehe, Awodein, Olatoregun, Kwajafa Are Jokers! by etimek: 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2012
please let me know exactly what businesses that was reaping billions for Governor (Barr) Akpabio ; Appologies to NBA, I AM TOLD THAT Akpabio never passed the call to bar. So he remains Chief Godswill Akpabio, though not Almightys will for Akpabii to FAIL his call to BAr exams.
How was he the richest before ekections in Akwa Ibom statE Where were the Eduoks, the Attah's etc
Re: Udo Edehe, Awodein, Olatoregun, Kwajafa Are Jokers! by etimek: 10:12am On Feb 09, 2012
Mr Subterfuge or Governor Akpabio Solicitor General, i am still waiting for you to tell me only one viable personal business that made your Role model/ Mentor, the richest man in Akwa Ibom State befor he luckily became Governor.
A man that was living in a Two bed bed room appartment in the 1004 flats at Victoria Island. Please Sycophant Subterfuge, go and ask him please. Now he has Looted all the state Oil derivative and you call him richest man?
Re: Udo Edehe, Awodein, Olatoregun, Kwajafa Are Jokers! by Nigerd(m): 11:17am On Feb 09, 2012
@ etimek

No Mind the Poster, He is the Special Assistance to the Governor on Nairaland Affairs,

lol grin shocked shocked shocked grin shocked shocked tongue grin shocked shocked shocked grin shocked shocked
Re: Udo Edehe, Awodein, Olatoregun, Kwajafa Are Jokers! by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 09, 2012
subterfuge:

These people should go and sleep and leave Governor Akpabio to continue his Angelic Reign in Akwa Ibom State.
We know that Akpabio won the Governorship of Akwa Ibom State 150% and Justice kwajafa knows this.
Akpabio refused to give them bribe , and that is why thy are revisiting the Election matter again.
Akpabio was already the richest man in Akwa Ibom before the Election and they know all these.
Pleave allow our role model Governor AKPABIO. HIS BILLIONS IS NOT FROM AKWA IBOM STATE. BE WARNED SO CALLED ELECTION PETITION TRIBUNAL AND SUPREME COURT.

I thought Akpabio made his billions under Attah when he was appointed commissioner for local government affairs and i hope remember how he was collecting 2 million naira from each local government chairman during the Jaac meeting of council chairmen.So what is this nonsense you are yarning about Akpabio being a billionaire before he joined politics ?

(1) (Reply)

Why Nobody Survived The Dana Air Crash, Nigerians Are Hungry!!! / President Jonathan Cannot Win Another Presidential Election Even Today / Why Northern Elites Are Against Jonathan: Jonathan Must Not Be There In 2015.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.