Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Marriage Problems. . . Please Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Problems. . . Please Help (1739 Views)

Solution To The Top 3 Major Marriage Problems Marriage Has Difficult / Looking For Higher Mystical Powers To Overcome Ur Marriage Problems / You Now Have Spiritual Solutions To All Your Marriage Problems! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Problems. . . Please Help by deniyor: 12:55pm On Feb 08, 2012
NESTPRESID:

what is the next step to take when u start feeling ur wife don't love u any more, she hardly talks to u with respect anymore even when it come to sex leave that aside fear will not even allow me to say it out from my mouth any more but i still love the child she gave me and i don't  want to raise him single parents i am confused becuz love anxiety is killing slowly.

NESTPRESID:

Thanks to u all for ur words I pray God to give wisdom to live this life bcuz wisdom is the only key to all after God, I hv tried many skills b4 i cried out here bcuz i knw many are here with different thought and reason of life, i m just less than 2 yrs in my marriage and God blessed us with a child, many look for it and they never have but i never know what she wants, when she was pregnant with my baby she was the one who choose where she want to hv the baby in the world and i did it just to hv happiness in my home i don't care how much it will cost if she demand i must do it for her  except i don't hv. I help in cooking not only that in every thing at home hoping that will bring joy still zero, i hv decided to come down to Naija so i can seek for divorce i m and tired i am too young to die i just newly complete 30 yrs so i am too young to die.

Look those of u never married go for long date b4 u try marry bcuz this is what i m suffering now all my relationship was phone relationship with her any time i invite her to the country i am she only  spend moths and go back she silent all her way of life now i am in hell but i pray God change her for me b4 we come down to nija so that this divorce in my mind can stop.

Thanks to u all 4 ur advice

I think dude is new to nairaland and needs help and advice. Thanks for helping.
Re: Marriage Problems. . . Please Help by deniyor: 1:44pm On Feb 08, 2012
Now is not the time to be worried about being a single parent or not. Put your happiness first.
It's nice that you are helping out your wife as much as possible to relieve her burden at home and keep the peace. But I don't think she is seeing it or appreciating it.
Have you sat her down to discuss the state of things in your house? Have you asked her what her real issues are her? Does she want to remain married? is she seeing someone else?
Have you tried involving close family members of hers / urs that she respects?
When did it start? When did things change and why? Is there anything you are guilty of that she knows?

(1) (Reply)

He Is Proving Too Difficult To Control / What Is Baby Shower? / Female Genital Mutilation; Untold Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.