Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Room Mate & Shared Apartment Service In Abuja - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Room Mate & Shared Apartment Service In Abuja (7216 Views)

Shared Apartment Of 3bedroom In Ikeja To Let / Luxury 3 Bedroom Flat At Vgc- Ajah Lekki N400,000 (shared Apartment) Picture / Shared Apartment For Rent At Awoyaya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Room Mate & Shared Apartment Service In Abuja by izeghs(m): 1:38pm On Feb 08, 2012
Shared rooms (with room mate), self contained, 1BR and rooms in flats with are available in Wuse, Garki, Utako, Jabi, Gwarimpa, Apo, Asokoro, Maitama from N250,000 to N1,000,000. Call 08156561293 or email jagsglobal@gmail.com
Re: Room Mate & Shared Apartment Service In Abuja by UzzyMoloski: 6:34pm On Jan 22, 2013
Am an igbo girl, 24years old, a Christian, very sociable. I just got a small-pay job in Abuja and am looking for a girl of my age bracket to share the house rent for a self con of 500k with @ 250k each.if you are intrested, email me @ uzoamakaekpe@gmail.com
Re: Room Mate & Shared Apartment Service In Abuja by Folaji2003: 10:05am On Apr 11, 2015
I have a room self-contained at Prince & Princess Estate, Gudu/Apo District. I stay most often in Lagos so the room is always vacant. I need any single and responsible person (preferably female) who is interested to stay in this apartment and pay a token of N150,000 per year. Please call 08062650766 if you are interested.
Re: Room Mate & Shared Apartment Service In Abuja by Apple19: 10:37am On Apr 11, 2015
I am married and need a 1-2bedroom flat between 400_600k within Lokogoma, Apo Kabusa and it's environs. Preferably no agent involved. Am ready to move in... Thanks
Re: Room Mate & Shared Apartment Service In Abuja by NellyGhenghen(m): 10:19am On Sep 22, 2015
Hello,
I used to live in Abuja but my parents just relocated and I need to be there for a while for a couple of weeks to a month max to process some things. If there is anyone looking to accommodate me I'll be glad. Just need a place to lay head for the night. 21, m.

Il be needing it as soon as next week.
Re: Room Mate & Shared Apartment Service In Abuja by Jesarie(f): 1:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
Hi you can call me on 07062774539. You will also need to pay a token fee. The facility is a hostel facility. Will be expecting your call.
Re: Room Mate & Shared Apartment Service In Abuja by Jesarie(f): 2:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
NellyGhenghen:
Hello,
I used to live in Abuja but my parents just relocated and I need to be there for a while for a couple of weeks to a month max to process some things. If there is anyone looking to accommodate me I'll be glad. Just need a place to lay head for the night. 21, m.

Il be needing it as soon as next week.

Hi call me on 07062774539. You will also need to pay a token. It is a hostel facility. Will be expecting your call. Cheers
Re: Room Mate & Shared Apartment Service In Abuja by kapai(m): 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
My name is Henry, work with Ministry of Defence relocated from lagos to Abj for a course which wil last for 9mths.Need apartment to stay for the period.Available pls contact 07032316780
Re: Room Mate & Shared Apartment Service In Abuja by emeka09: 8:12am On Feb 20, 2017
Hello, I need an apartment to share with a christian. I would be staying in Abuja for 3months with my wife. Location should be around Nyanya. Kindly call this no if you want to share. 08136753068
Re: Room Mate & Shared Apartment Service In Abuja by foxxymobile1(m): 10:47am On May 15, 2017
Book Now!! Shared:- 1 Bedroom self contain at Iwaya yaba. A roommate needed. Must be Working,a traveler, entrepreneur, NYSC Corps member or student. Due provide your ID. one bedroom Starting from ₦3,000 per day, ₦15,500k per week, ₦50,000K Per months .Prices are negotiable!! Cash not refundeable!! Strictly Limited to 12 Months -visit www.fmisconnect.com to learn more about us. Interested in this property? Call Admin Francis 08086510264 before coming!! Email your I.d to francis@fmisconnect.com

Property Description

A male staff working under the management of Foxxymobile ltd is looking for a roommate to share his one bedroom self contain at Ajoke Street iwaya , yaba Lagos Nigeria. He is not always around due to the nature of his job. He visits the building 1 or 2 times a week. Interested applicant must be working, a traveller, NYSC Corps Member or Student. Must be an igbo origin. Limited to 1 yrs of stay. No Agent fee. Inclusive to agreement and other fees.

By popular demand, Foxxymobile Apartments is now opening their doors for working class, Businessmen and women a traveler, entrepreneur, NYSC Corps Member and students. (Please read on)
If you're a Working class , a traveller, Corp Member or student that can't seem to find accommodation on campus or close to place of work , we just might have the right place for you.
Rooms will be a 1 bedroom self-contained apartment unit with an adjoining shower and washroom.
Foxxymobile Apartments is in the heart of Iwaya , Yaba (Sabo), close proximity to Yabatech and UNILAG.
Only Working class, NYSC Corps Member and students with valid student IDs qualify to apply .
N50,000 per month/room/student (plus caution fees)

Interested in this property? Call Admin Francis 08086510264 before coming Email your I.d to francis@fmisconnect.com
Re: Room Mate & Shared Apartment Service In Abuja by Nobody: 12:38am On May 23, 2018
Jesarie:

Hi call me on 07062774539. You will also need to pay a token. It is a hostel facility. Will be expecting your call. Cheers
Is this hotel facility still available? I know someone that needs it urgently.
Re: Room Mate & Shared Apartment Service In Abuja by GreatFEST: 2:10pm On Jul 06, 2018
Hi, I'm 27 yrs old male. I need a room mate we can share a self contain apartment. I just newly relocated to Abuja and I need a fellow young graduate or a business inclined young man we can share an apartment. Kindly ad me on watsapp let's chat 08135148470
Re: Room Mate & Shared Apartment Service In Abuja by Divaacares(f): 12:19am On Mar 08, 2019
Folaji2003:
I have a room self-contained at Prince & Princess Estate, Gudu/Apo District. I stay most often in Lagos so the room is always vacant. I need any single and responsible person (preferably female) who is interested to stay in this apartment and pay a token of N150,000 per year. Please call 08062650766 if you are interested.
... Still open or not
Re: Room Mate & Shared Apartment Service In Abuja by OGAPEE(m): 11:30pm On Sep 12, 2019
I am urgently in need of one room self contain in the range of 150-200k at Abuja, galadimawa or Lokogoma. I am posted to Abuja for my NYSC. Anyone that can be of help should please reach me via call/WhatsApp on 07038015660
Re: Room Mate & Shared Apartment Service In Abuja by Okodhi8392: 12:20am On Sep 02, 2020
If you have a shared apartment in abuja and wants to cash in on it for 3 months, please contact me- 08038291626
Re: Room Mate & Shared Apartment Service In Abuja by Nasman(m): 11:37pm On Mar 21, 2021
I have a two-bedroom apartment. At Dawaki, I'm looking for a flatmate. Budget 400k per annum. Excluding Utilities bills
Call me on 08121286214
Re: Room Mate & Shared Apartment Service In Abuja by EhiGid(m): 10:21am On Jul 23, 2021
One room self contain (en-suite), available for rent in University of Abuja, Giri, Gwagwalada axis.
Compound is fenced and German concreted.
Call/WhatsApp 0-7-0-6-3-9-2-Six-Five-Two-1 for more information and pictures.
Re: Room Mate & Shared Apartment Service In Abuja by eldega: 11:43am On Jul 30, 2021
Re: Room Mate & Shared Apartment Service In Abuja by Optimist59: 8:57pm On Nov 22, 2021
Very big ensuite selfcontain apartment in abuja is available,
Other features,
Extra mini bedroom, neatly built kitchen , toilet/bedroom
Location is Jabi
I need a roomate, everything is available inside,
Rent fee is 85k

I need someone that will pay immediately and move in,
Contact number on my signature
Re: Room Mate & Shared Apartment Service In Abuja by Cute66: 11:54pm On Jan 25, 2022
I need a lady to share an apartment with in APo resettlement or Jabi area, please note we will rent together and i live with my sister, a 2 bedroom flat precisely. .

2 Likes

Re: Room Mate & Shared Apartment Service In Abuja by oyin774: 11:35pm On Feb 27, 2022
Need shared apartment in Abuja. A room in a flat... Town center preferred (Wuye, Gudu, Garki, Durumi).
Will share the rent 50-50.
I need somewhere decent, but i only come in now and then.
Re: Room Mate & Shared Apartment Service In Abuja by Nyinyetutu: 10:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
Cute66:
I need a lady to share an apartment with in APo resettlement or Jabi area, please note we will rent together and i live with my sister, a 2 bedroom flat precisely. .

What’s your contact? Are you still looking for someone?
Re: Room Mate & Shared Apartment Service In Abuja by Metong(f): 11:06am On Apr 03, 2022

oyin774:
Need shared apartment in Abuja. A room in a flat... Town center preferred (Wuye, Gudu, Garki, Durumi).
Will share the rent 50-50.
I need somewhere decent, but i only come in now and then.

1 Like

Re: Room Mate & Shared Apartment Service In Abuja by neutralmind: 3:32pm On Apr 03, 2022
Okay
Re: Room Mate & Shared Apartment Service In Abuja by Sirchiboy: 11:38am On Jan 31, 2023
Divaacares:
... Still open or not
Hi
Re: Room Mate & Shared Apartment Service In Abuja by PreciousVarian: 11:08am On Feb 22, 2023
If you are new in Abuja, Port Harcourt, Bayesia Or Imo. I have furnished houses/ homes of 21 century standard you can stay for the period of time you want You can call, text or WhatsApp me on
0708 462 4635
Re: Room Mate & Shared Apartment Service In Abuja by Luckysbab: 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2023
PreciousVarian:
If you are new in Abuja, Port Harcourt, Bayesia Or Imo. I have furnished houses/ homes of 21 century standard you can stay for the period of time you want You can call, text or WhatsApp me on
0708 462 4635

What current offers do you have in Abuja?
Re: Room Mate & Shared Apartment Service In Abuja by gracefoundmme(m): 9:36am On Dec 21, 2023
I am looking for shared apartment or single room for rent

(1) (Reply)

The Making Of 6 Units Of 2 Bedrooms Flats All Ensuit It Orlu Imo State / Welcome To Urban Prime One,abraham Adesanya!!welcome Home!! / With N2.6m Own A Plot Of Land With Gov’s Consent At Bogije Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.