Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Burj Dubai Dancing Fountain - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Burj Dubai Dancing Fountain (1875 Views)

Burj Khalifa Hotel On Fire / Building Taller Than Burj Khalifir Coming Up Here.. / The Best Hotels In The World. Burj Al Arab. . . And Others. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burj Dubai Dancing Fountain by SisiKill1: 6:10pm On Feb 08, 2012
Don't know where to Post this. . .Property or Travel, I just had to share. Mods can move it wherever they deem it appropriate.

The Burj Dubar Dancing Fountain!!

[flash=420,315]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw50qsH5aDs?version=3&hl=en_US[/flash]

The Dubai Fountain is a record-setting choreographed fountain system set on the 30-acre manmade Burj Khalifa Lake, at the center of the Downtown Dubai development in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

The Fountain does performances

The fountain is animated with performances set to light and music. It is visible from every point on the lake promenade and from many neighboring structures. Performances take place at 1:00 pm and at 1:30 pm as well as every 30 minutes from 6 pm to 10 pm on weekdays, and from 6 pm to 11 pm on weekends (weekends being Thursday, Friday, and Saturday).

Performance repertoire includes:
"Sama Dubai", a tribute to Dubai's ruler Sheikh Mohammed, which is usually the first show of the day

"Baba Yetu", a Grammy award-winning song in Swahili from the Civilization IV video game soundtrack

"Shik Shak Shok", an Arab dance number by Hassan Abou El Seoud

"Inshed An Aldar" ("Ask About Home"wink, an Emirati song written for the inauguration of the Burj Khalifa on 4 January 2010[4]

"Con te partirò" (Time to Say Goodbye), a piece by Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman

"Dhoom Thana", a Hindi song by Abhijeet

"Waves" ("Amvaj"wink by Bijan Mortazavi

"Bassbor Al Fourgakom" by Emirati artist Hussain Al Jassmi

"I Will Always Love You" by Whitney Houston

"All Night Long" by Lionel Richie

"The Magnificent Seven", main theme from the film The Magnificent Seven by Elmer Bernstein

"Thriller", by Michael Jackson

"Ishtar Poetry" by Furat Qaddouri

"Mon Amour"

"O Mio Babbino Caro" by Dame Kiri Te Kanawa

"Enta Omri" by Hossam Ramzy

"The Prayer" by Celine Dion and Andrea Bocelli

"Lana Allah" by Mohammed Abdu

"Ezel" Theme song from the TV series of the same name

"Flying Drum"

"Butterfly Lovers' Violin Concerto"

"Ensan Akthar"

"Everybody On" Presented by HP (Showed only for the month of October 2011)

"Ain't no Mountain High Enough" Presented by DHL (Showed for only the month of October 2011)
The UAE National Anthem
Re: Burj Dubai Dancing Fountain by uzoo: 11:40pm On Feb 08, 2012
@poster
Nice pics,i'll probably check it out next week.
do you live in dubai?
where can one shop for affordable western clothing stores in Dubai. eg.(jeans,tops,dresses etc).
i'll be spending my valentine/birthday in dubai and apart from shopping ,i'm looking forward to seeing some really nice places.
Re: Burj Dubai Dancing Fountain by adnovianto: 4:41am On Nov 24, 2012
another nice view of the fountain http://www.takemeholidays.com/dubai-fountain/
Re: Burj Dubai Dancing Fountain by goldenprousa: 2:09am On Jan 24, 2013
Re: Burj Dubai Dancing Fountain by tck2000(m): 11:17am On Jun 05, 2019
Down

(1) (Reply)

Planning A Visit To Doha, Qatar. / Meet The 27yrs Old Lady To Be The First Lady To Travel All Over The World / 10 Of World’s Most Dangerous Airport Landings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.