Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

I Have A Testimony - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have A Testimony (716 Views)

Pastor Chris speaks on the lies agaist him at 31st Night Service- a Testimony / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka / A Testimony Of The Spiritual Realm(1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Testimony by inedi: 9:41am On Feb 09, 2012
I was in a church service, and we were privileged to witness some child dedication, three families actually, the amazing thing about this three families and the testimony is the first family believed God for a child for eight years, the second for twelve years, the third for twenty two years, God is awesome, the word of God works, he made it happen for this families, praise God.
You can also tell us what God has done for you, your family, job, business, finances, marriage, health etc. God bless you as you do so, one beautiful thing about shearing your testimonies is that it steers up faith in other, for what God can do one he can do for another under the same circumstance and situation, and even if he has not for any one before, He can do it for you.
Re: I Have A Testimony by inedi: 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2012
Read this, a family had a thanksgiving in church, and the testimony was there last daughter 25 years old, and the man left his family when his wife was pregnant for the last child. The woman stood on then word of God, kept praying for him, pressure came from other men, but she was born again, committed in the house of God, and hard faith in God, and God made it happen for her, the man came back after 25 yeas, and right now the family is together, praise God
Re: I Have A Testimony by inedi: 8:18am On Feb 23, 2012

(1) (Reply)

70 Hearty Cheers To Pa E.a Adeboye! / The Rapture is Certain Are You ready / Why Do Pastors Says There Is Nothing Like Reincarnation?.whereas There Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.