Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Accepting The Truth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Accepting The Truth (715 Views)

Ever Have A Tough Time Accepting The Grace Of God For Your Life? / The Truth About The Story Of The Woman Who Gave Birth To The Horse-like Creature / Isaiah Prophesied Islam and Christians Accepting It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accepting The Truth by staggerman(m): 12:36pm On Feb 09, 2012
All i would like to do today is ask you to open your eyes, ask you to reconsider what you may have been told. Ask you to run away from the status quo, what everyone has told you is true and for once find out the truth for yourself. Right now i ask you to open you eyes and even your ears and ultimately your heart as i share a few truths with you today. My greatest hope for you today is that the blindness would be removed, the lie would be broken and you would be equipped with the truth that will keep you from getting BLINDSIDED again.

1. You are worthy, and you do qualify (Colossians 1:12). The main reason being Jesus qualified you Romans 5:17-19, his death on the cross was more then enough to atone for Gods wrath against sin. You not only qualify but you are accepted and loved John 17:23

2. You are already free in Christ 2 Corinthians 5:17 Not only do you have the power to change Philippians 4:13, but you also have a real and powerful God living inside of you. Galatians 2:20, Romans 8:31

3. Believing no one in the world could lover you is the furthest thing from the Truth John 3:16 if you were the only one on the earth that had fallen in sin know that Jesus would have still died and been sent JUST FOR YOU Ephesians 2:10 you were hand crafted by the father, you are his creation, his work of art and he loves you

4. Not only does Jesus accept you but you are loved by him (Romans 8:38-39) and nothing can separate you from it. You are chosen and adopted as a son or a daughter into his family. Ephesians 1:1-14,

5. Not only are you clean but you are seen as holy and righteous in the eyes of the Father! 2 Corinthians 5:21, Colossians 1:20-21

6. Not only do you have power over sin it is no longer part of you. Ephesians 4:22-24, Romans 6:2-8 to top it all off God doesn’t even remember your sins Isaiah 43:25

7. And most importantly you do have power over the devil. Matthew 10:1, Luke 9:1, Mark 6:7-10,12-13 James 4:7 His power has been stripped and know you hold the keys to the Kingdom of Heaven Matthew 16:19 and God has given you plenty of promises showing you how much you have. 1 Peter 1:3-4 Ephesians 1:3 Colossians 2:9-10

I hope this help shed some light on why you may be struggling we all believe lies and up to this point we all fall. But the real test comes when you find out that you have been believing a lie and then you are faced with a choice. Do you continue to believe in the lie because everyone else is still trusting it, and heaven forbid you will have to get out of you comfort zone. OR do you embrace truth even if no one else is doing it and start to live a victorious live where we are called to rule and reign.

Remember We all have victory through Christ and With him and in Him so be blessed. 2 Corinthians 2:14

Stay victorious and conquer you fear because greater is he that is in you then he who is in the world 1 John 4:4, John 16:33, Luke 10:19

Be Blessed with love strength compassion and a willingness to learn and grow and a drive to conquer your fear, the devil, and a determination to live a life that shows the grace and mercy of a loving father and our lord Jesus Christ
Re: Accepting The Truth by crossman9(m): 1:13pm On Feb 09, 2012
THANK YOU FOR THIS POST IT IS GOOD THERE IS PEOPLE LIKE YOU HERE YOUR NOT ALONE ?
Re: Accepting The Truth by staggerman(m): 12:49pm On Feb 10, 2012
“We should do everything Jesus said,” is one of the most dangerous and thoughtless doctrines you’ll ever hear. And you’ll only hear it from hypocrites. I guarantee you that those who say we must do everything Jesus said aren’t doing everything He said themselves. Jesus said, “Be perfect” (Mt 5:48). If you are not perfect, then you have no business demanding perfection from others.

Jesus preached words that the whole world needs to hear but you are not the whole world. Some of what He said was meant for other people:

Jesus called the Pharisees sons of hell (Mt 23:15). You are not a son of hell! So why would you heed words meant for the sons of hell?
Jesus also told the Pharisees they belonged to their father the devil (John 8:44). You belong to your Father in heaven (1 Jn 3:1). So why would you heed words intended for the devil’s children?
Jesus even preached to the devil (Lk 4). Are you the devil? Then you should not assume that words directed to the devil were meant for you.

Some of what Jesus said was meant for another time. For instance, Jesus preached the law to those born under the law. Since you are not under law, the law that Jesus preached to them is not for you. If you think you must keep the law to be righteous/blessed/holy/forgiven, then you have set aside grace and Christ died for nothing.

Jesus was the greatest law preacher who ever lived. Yet He never preached the law to non-Jews and He didn’t preach it after the cross.
Jesus’ law ministry reached its fulfillment on the cross. The law-keeping covenant has come and gone. The new covenant of grace, in contrast, is eternal. As we will see, Jesus’ revelation of grace is as important today as it ever was.
Re: Accepting The Truth by crossman9(m): 12:51pm On Feb 10, 2012
it is real i am living proof
Re: Accepting The Truth by Goshen360(m): 2:14am On Feb 11, 2012
@ staggerman,

I understand Children of God can fall into sin occasionally but not willfully or deliberately commit sin. I love your message but I hope you are not taking the "grace" of the living God as license to continue in sin, after all the blood of Jesus will forgive?

(1) (Reply)

Do Angels Appear To People Today? / Scripture Says Those Who Pierced And Beat On Christ Will See Him When He Comes / Saudi Princess: What I' D Change About My Country.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.