Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,034 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Distributors Wanted! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Distributors Wanted! (1591 Views)

Distributors Wanted / Distributors Wanted!!! No Requirement Fee Needed! / Part Time Marketers / Distributors Wanted Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distributors Wanted! by wale81: 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2012
A major company in the health and wellness industry is opening in Nigeria and we are looking for distributors/brand partners who would be intrested in starting their own business with the company's products. interested and serious people should pm
Re: Distributors Wanted! by wale81: 11:42am On Mar 04, 2023
joudini:

Bros, she just left my house now. She spent the night. She said she is travelling tomorrow. You too much. Thanks.

Well done bro. Pls can you share her contacts and that of the one at ajah?
Re: Distributors Wanted! by joudini(m): 1:21pm On Mar 04, 2023
wale81:

Well done bro. Pls can you share her contacts and that of the one at ajah?

She is travelling and won't be back for a while. I don't have the number of the Ajah one yet.
Re: Distributors Wanted! by wale81: 2:44pm On Mar 04, 2023
joudini:

She is travelling and won't be back for a while. I don't have the number of the Ajah one yet.

Thanks bro. Do you know when she will be back? And when you get the one at ajah abeg share.
Re: Distributors Wanted! by wale81: 11:41am On Sep 22, 2023
yy
Re: Distributors Wanted! by wale81: 12:49pm On Nov 04, 2023
xx
Re: Distributors Wanted! by sacajawea: 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2023
wale81:

Bro how far with this?
Group don dey tey tey
Re: Distributors Wanted! by wale81: 4:57pm On Nov 04, 2023
sacajawea:

Group don dey tey tey
How I fit join, hope its legit o
Re: Distributors Wanted! by Slickbishop(m): 11:00pm On Nov 04, 2023
wale81:

Link to join
Re: Distributors Wanted! by sacajawea: 3:33am On Nov 05, 2023
wale81:

Drop your telegram @
Re: Distributors Wanted! by wale81: 10:31pm On Nov 05, 2023
xx
Re: Distributors Wanted! by wale81: 9:33am On Nov 16, 2023
Newmon:

Sentry2023 created an email group for sharing, I don't know if he has told you. If you are still in Lagos, he has passed me two women I think you will like.

Hi bro...I have some contacts. Lets share.
Re: Distributors Wanted! by wale81: 4:12pm On Dec 06, 2023
joudini:
I decided to no longer post here but let me just share this story. Sentry2023 is making things happen on his email group. That guy na love-vendor.

So on Saturday, Sentry2023 passed me one big yansh milf at Ajah. The woman is Cameroonian. As I related with her, she told me she had an event that day, and she won't be available. Since I was leaving Ajah that day, Sentry passed me another one, which is the milf attached here. She is also Cameroonian, and a friend to the other woman. I fvcked her that Saturday, but her ass is not as wide as the one Sentry first passed me.

This pic does not do the size of her ass justice.

*Pic removed, by instruction.

Hi. I am wavemasta from the old thread.

Lets swap contacts if you are game. I really wouldnt like posting so much in that thread due to trolls.

(1) (Reply)

Drivers are Urgently Needed @ Dolphin Estate Ikoyi / Telecoms Installer And Rigger Urgently Needed In An IT Firm / Aero Contractors Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.